Introduction Thread / Networking

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 11:26 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by mjrino
Hi guys, my name is Mike Carino.
Im a noob to g35 world. I purchased my g35 over this past weekend. (Found it on these forums actually). Its an 04.5 black/black.

S
Welcome Mike!

Originally Posted by bash27jp00
We should have a meet maybe do something like cook out n some kinda game then maybe cap with a cruz together - of course pictures as well. Pick a place in columbus since its central. Just a thought????
I am working on it right now..
Originally Posted by O HELLA OEM
welcome mjrino!
i love the brembos on your G
i wish i knew how to drive a MT car lol..

anways someone PICK A DATE FOR A MEET..

Ohio G Club FTW..definetly very helpful and nice ppl.
i live 3-4 hours from Ohio but this Club makes it worth the trip
Amen! This club is more than I ever dreamed of with the friends I have made so far...

wait, you dont know how to drive a Manual?

Originally Posted by stradaONE8
Welcome to everybody, go ahead and put all your info that you want people to contact you with in the contact thread and I'll update the master list in time for our next meet.
I am officially throwing out the 8th or the 9th for a Newbie meet! thread to follow!

Old 07-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
^LOL
its true
i dont know how to drive a manual
all my friends have auto like me haha

care to teach

Old 07-28-2009, 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by O HELLA OEM
^LOL
its true
i dont know how to drive a manual
all my friends have auto like me haha

care to teach
um yeah, but not in my G!

Old 07-28-2009, 01:01 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Mt ftw!

Old 07-28-2009, 01:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, my name is Mike, and although I don't know whether I'm qualified to be an Ohio G Club member, I thought I'd introduce myself anyway.

I have just bought an 05 G35C 6MT, and I can't say enough about how excited I am. Although I've done about 2 months of research about the car from various G35 forums including this one, I'm pretty sure I'm still a newbie and will likely request assistance from fellow G35Driver members.

I'm introducing myself in this Club because although I reside in Greater Boston area, I go to school in Cleveland. Unfortunately, this fall will be my last semester at school so my chances of making connections of fellow G drivers in this area are limited, I thought I'd still try to get involved while I can.

I also noticed that there are waaaaaaay too many Mikes in this forum, although that is sort of to be expected. You guys can call me Kyusub (pronounced Q-Sub, or more natively, Gue{as in arGUE}-Sub) if you'd like.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:11 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Too many Mikes and a whole bunch of Brians from the area as well...but oh well....Welcome, and far as I know, the only qualifications to be a member are to sign up, love the G, and come hang out every once and a while...Hope to see ya at the newbie meet or something in the future....

Old 07-28-2009, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by cdubel01
Too many Mikes and a whole bunch of Brians from the area as well...but oh well....Welcome, and far as I know, the only qualifications to be a member are to sign up, love the G, and come hang out every once and a while...Hope to see ya at the newbie meet or something in the future....
Thanks for the welcome Unfortunately, I noticed that the newbie meet is projected to be August 8th or 9th, and I won't be in Ohio until 21st or later. I'll try to make the meets that come after that, though.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:35 AM
OK...so we have a post-Toyota design engineer and now a Honda design engineer...now calling any NISSAN design engineers...lol!

Old 07-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by TechCase
Thanks for the welcome Unfortunately, I noticed that the newbie meet is projected to be August 8th or 9th, and I won't be in Ohio until 21st or later. I'll try to make the meets that come after that, though.
Once you get to town let me or the other Brian know and hopefully by then things slow down and I'll actually be able to get something together. I assume you goto CWRU?

Old 07-28-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by bad324
Once you get to town let me or the other Brian know and hopefully by then things slow down and I'll actually be able to get something together. I assume you goto CWRU?
Very good sir! That is where I will be spending my last semester

Old 07-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by TechCase
Hi all, my name is Mike, and although I don't know whether I'm qualified to be an Ohio G Club member, I thought I'd introduce myself anyway.

I have just bought an 05 G35C 6MT, and I can't say enough about how excited I am. Although I've done about 2 months of research about the car from various G35 forums including this one, I'm pretty sure I'm still a newbie and will likely request assistance from fellow G35Driver members.

I'm introducing myself in this Club because although I reside in Greater Boston area, I go to school in Cleveland. Unfortunately, this fall will be my last semester at school so my chances of making connections of fellow G drivers in this area are limited, I thought I'd still try to get involved while I can.

I also noticed that there are waaaaaaay too many Mikes in this forum, although that is sort of to be expected. You guys can call me Kyusub (pronounced Q-Sub, or more natively, Gue{as in arGUE}-Sub) if you'd like.
Welcome! While you here I do hope that you can get together with us. I know I travel now and then, as well as some others on here...So who knows...maybe we'll be visiting you one day in Boston!?!?!

Good luck with your final quarter and again, hopefully you will get to meet up with some of us!

Old 08-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by gbreeze
Here are some pics of me and my stock g35x 05'................Should have the Dubbs next week.........Awwwwww Yeaahhhhhhh.

Now I know your asking "Barry and Levon, where did you get $240 dollars from?" Don't you worry your pretty little head baby, its none of your concern.......
Ok, got the dubbs now...Just a few pics sorry car still kinda dirty, but what do ya think?

Old 08-01-2009, 11:13 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
lookin good!

Old 08-02-2009, 03:42 AM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Hey,

I applied for membership a week or two ago, but didn't hear back and figured I'd been rejected until I checked my profile and noticed I was a member! Woohoo!

Born in Akron, graduated high school in Springfield, college in Oxford. Lived in Cleveland for 3 years (Cleveland Heights for a year, Lakewood for 2) before moving to Portland, Orygun. I live in Michigan now, but proudly fly my Ohio State flag whenever the neighbors get too uppity about that "team" of theirs with the varmint for a mascot. If it gets too bad, I just say "Jim Tressel" and they acknowledge my (our) superiority. I don't get to Ohio very often, but I'll see what's going on the next time I'm down there. I am looking for a new job, and going back to Akron is a definite possibility.

Bought my G the Saturday after Thanksgiving in 2008 from a dealer in Grand Rapids after they went to an Infiniti auction to get it. I basically told them what I wanted and they found it. Great way to buy a car. Been slowly modding it, and have gone much farther in a much shorter time period than I had planned on, but I'm very happy with it. The next thing I'm doing is the rear blinker mod (possibly tomorrow). Did the front a week or so ago.

Anyhoo, thought I'd say hello. And say thanks for letting me be a part of this club, and the great state of Ohio.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
^welcome Buckeye!
your G is identical to Teddyangs G Sedan lol
very nice

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Introduction Thread / Networking