Come on good weather...April Meets (OGC)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
It rained here and columbus cars and coffee Im sure was a poor turn out, but it started its regular meet now till the end of October.

As for meets,

I dont have anything planned, but I know at the end of the month there will be meets as Fast Five is opening on my birthday weekend and we have Import Face Off on the first of May.

I have to work next weekend, but if anyone wants to get together please do.

Now I would like to plan something, any ideas? I am thinking an install meet is in order.

Old 04-02-2011, 02:25 PM
It rained here and columbus cars and coffee Im sure was a poor turn out, but it started its regular meet now till the end of October.

As for meets,

I dont have anything planned, but I know at the end of the month there will be meets as Fast Five is opening on my birthday weekend and we have Import Face Off on the first of May.

I have to work next weekend, but if anyone wants to get together please do.

Now I would like to plan something, any ideas? I am thinking an install meet is in order.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
I am thinking an install meet is in order.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by btc6640
thought there was going to be one this morning but that got cancelled no one from ogc though. It's kinda lame in my area.
Umm Where are you in cinci?!?!

Old 04-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Hamilton. it would be nice to see if we could get some regular meets for cinci area ogc members. I hear alot of plans and regular meets with the guys in columbus area but i cant be making those drives all the time, maybe every once in a while. Your the only other one i see regularly posting from this area.

I know next weekend there is a saturday import meet at joyce park. and Sunday is a meet in west chester at unos pizza.

Old 04-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
idk if anyone here races autocross but you could put those up as events...

Old 04-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Testing to see if lame site allows me to post before wasting time on said post.

Old 04-03-2011, 10:50 PM
K, works. For some reason it looks like the CSS on the forums is turned off, so...yea. The lack of an "edit" button though encourages me to double post -.-

Anyway, If you guys are on facebook, and I know I get on people on ohio z forums for this, but go "like" superfly sundays imo. July 30-31st is "The Hunt"(thehunt dot eurovagens dot com). We also run AutoX and a show just about every Sunday starting Mother's Day and I'd love to see more Z/G's out there.

So when/where's this Fast Five meet? I'd love to attend; I've actually never seen a FAF movie in theaters

Old 04-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
fast five comes out april 29th.

Old 04-04-2011, 09:35 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by btc6640
Hamilton. it would be nice to see if we could get some regular meets for cinci area ogc members. I hear alot of plans and regular meets with the guys in columbus area but i cant be making those drives all the time, maybe every once in a while. Your the only other one i see regularly posting from this area.

I know next weekend there is a saturday import meet at joyce park. and Sunday is a meet in west chester at unos pizza.
as long as i don't have plans, i'll make the trip to cincy

Old 04-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by IRideR0me
idk if anyone here races autocross but you could put those up as events...
Originally Posted by drivessidewayz
K, works. For some reason it looks like the CSS on the forums is turned off, so...yea. The lack of an "edit" button though encourages me to double post -.-

Anyway, If you guys are on facebook, and I know I get on people on ohio z forums for this, but go "like" superfly sundays imo. July 30-31st is "The Hunt"(thehunt dot eurovagens dot com). We also run AutoX and a show just about every Sunday starting Mother's Day and I'd love to see more Z/G's out there.

So when/where's this Fast Five meet? I'd love to attend; I've actually never seen a FAF movie in theaters
This is something that I know some of us would like to do. Please post up more info such as a link and location.

Thanks for adding it!

Old 04-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Rolling Acres Mall *2400 Romig Rd, Akron, OH 44320* We're cleaning it up next Sunday(4/10) in preparation for the upcoming season if anyone feels like joining in. If not, nbd. Refreshments and food will be served to those in attendance though. So don't come, I don't care...more free food for me

Other than that, liking "Superfly Sundays" on facebook basically keeps you up to date with what's going on. We're hoping that if next Sunday goes well on cleanup we can get some early AutoX's in.

as a side note, you'll probably want to like "eurovagens" and "akron autox" as well because they're all the same group and sometimes things are posted on one page, but not the others.

Old 04-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oh wow thats too much for me to follow haha i 'liked' it but someones gotta post em on here.. juss sayin

Old 04-05-2011, 09:36 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
i love free food

Old 04-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Ohio G Club Member

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Come on good weather...April Meets (OGC)