Other Regions United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Middle East, Asia

Middle East??!??!?!?!

  #1  
Old 07-28-2009, 07:41 AM
Ggosht's Avatar
Registered User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 70
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Arrow Middle East??!??!?!?!

any one from Middle East????
 
  #2  
Old 08-09-2009, 07:16 AM
G35s-Q8's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 636
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Yes, me and some other people too, i know someone from Kuwait, 1 from KSA, 1 from UAE, any help you need? i'm from kuwait too.
 
  #3  
Old 08-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Ggosht's Avatar
Registered User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 70
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thats gr8 =) a small Q :P if i wanna order FI exhaust should i email tony and can it b shippied to bahrain??

thank you matg9er
 
  #4  
Old 08-09-2009, 04:34 PM
G35s-Q8's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 636
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ggosht View Post
thats gr8 =) a small Q :P if i wanna order FI exhaust should i email tony and can it b shippied to bahrain??

thank you matg9er
I thought you have FI exhaust, if you didn't buy any exhaust yet, i would suggest getting Invidia, it's made in Japan and it's much better, i gained 15rwhp on a dyno with the Invidia, while FI usually only gain 9rwhp max, read those threads for more info:

https://g35driver.com/forums/v36-eng...0-exhaust.html

https://g35driver.com/forums/v36-eng...g35-sedan.html
 
  #5  
Old 08-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Registered User
iTrader: (8)
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 202
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
what's up y'all?
I'm from Safwa, Saudi Arabia.
just wanted to say hey.......... lol
 
  #6  
Old 08-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Ggosht's Avatar
Registered User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 70
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G35s-Dude View Post
I thought you have FI exhaust, if you didn't buy any exhaust yet, i would suggest getting Invidia, it's made in Japan and it's much better, i gained 15rwhp on a dyno with the Invidia, while FI usually only gain 9rwhp max, read those threads for more info:

https://g35driver.com/forums/v36-eng...0-exhaust.html

https://g35driver.com/forums/v36-eng...g35-sedan.html
yea i saw this exhaust looks sweet im thinkin abt the BB grounding kit is it hard to install? the progress of how to install it was hard well to me it was
 
  #7  
Old 08-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Ggosht's Avatar
Registered User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 70
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aaalsadah View Post
what's up y'all?
I'm from Safwa, Saudi Arabia.
just wanted to say hey.......... lol
welcome i come to ksa aloot love they way u guys drive!!!
 
  #8  
Old 08-10-2009, 04:53 PM
G35s-Q8's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 636
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ggosht View Post
yea i saw this exhaust looks sweet im thinkin abt the BB grounding kit is it hard to install? the progress of how to install it was hard well to me it was
It's too easy, don't go with the fat wires like i did, it was a mistake, you can't bend them easily.
 
  #9  
Old 08-10-2009, 05:36 PM
meladh229's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 191
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ya baby middle east..... i am from Syria but i live in CA
 
  #10  
Old 09-15-2009, 01:13 AM
midz350's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: KSA
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello everyone..

This is M from ksa.
 
  #11  
Old 10-09-2009, 04:34 PM
docaam's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Dubai, UAE
Posts: 434
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hi, im from Alain UAE...just ordered and recieved Tanabe Medalion exhuast and NF210 lowering springs...if you need contact for delivery let me know i got a good deal from one person
 
  #12  
Old 05-02-2011, 06:42 PM
KingCobra's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (818)
Posts: 1,200
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by meladh229 View Post
ya baby middle east..... i am from Syria but i live in CA
ditto
 
  #13  
Old 05-26-2011, 03:13 AM
Jairen's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (18)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bremerton, Wa
Posts: 3,544
Liked 148 Times in 112 Posts
Anyone here in kuwait? I see a lot of Z's around and a few G's here and there in Kuwait City.
 
  #14  
Old 11-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ATX
Posts: 32
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Im from Kuwait City!!!!
 
  #15  
Old 11-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Im from Bahrain
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: Middle East??!??!?!?!


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: