Other Regions United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Middle East, Asia

Indians!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Banned
Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
^^ man he suck's and in his videos he acts like some hard core thug. always liked humble though.

Old 10-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yall ever heard of young fateh or thug pun?

Last edited by illest G; 10-13-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Banned
^^^ oh hell no. Please remove those videos. Those make all sikhs look bad, especially fateh(but the first video is not him). Man hes almost as bad as sunny malton. You wanna rep some good sikh rappers, then listen to humble the poet.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:50 AM
ill take them off if you want me too, but no of those videos have young fateh in them. its just that one kid trying to make fun of him for tryin to act like a rapper.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Received 90 Likes on 60 Posts
I didn't get to see the vids, but sounds like you guys were describing Kamla Punjabi lol
I've heard his songs before I saw a video and I swore I was watching a dubbed song on Jatty-MTV
I was expecting some sirdar

Last edited by pythonjosh; 10-13-2010 at 11:27 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:34 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by illest G
ill take them off if you want me too, but no of those videos have young fateh in them. its just that one kid trying to make fun of him for tryin to act like a rapper.
Hahah, it wasn't necessary. You are free to post what you want. I just didn't know if that "thug pun" guy was serious or not. He looked lame in his videos. Then I saw some of his other videos on his you tube site, and they were all pretty bad. Especially the mtv cribs and some street racing video were every other word out his mouth was the "N" word. Yaar was that you racing him in your G?

Originally Posted by pythonjosh
I didn't get to see the vids, but sounds like you guys were describing Kamlee Punjabi lol
I've heard his songs before I saw a video and I swore I was watching a dubbed song on Jatty-MTV
It was some other guy sup. Guy was trying to make fun of someone else, I think, but ended up looking real bad himself.

Oh ya I read your posts in the thread about the lady who was making fun of the child with huntingtons. You and homie make some good points.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:40 AM
haha. yea that was me in the g. He is always talking mess about my g cause he got a c32 amg. But he knows my G looks 10 times better then his benz.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:43 AM
I didn't get to see the vids, but sounds like you guys were describing Kamla Punjabi lol
Kamla Punjabi is actually my cousin, Hes from Houston and ive knowen his family my whole life. I see him at the Gudwara here in Houston all the time. Everyone here laughs at his videos and his songs but i give him props for being himself.

Old 10-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Your cousin??? Do you know of a song that he did with Bohemia, J Hin, Sonny Brown and Teflon Don?

Old 10-13-2010, 11:57 AM
he's not that big yet, he had one of his songs remixed by Diljit Dosanjh called punjabi munde. look it up on youtube.

Old 10-13-2010, 12:04 PM
What do you mean not that big yet?
http://www.soulherper.com/Desi_Hip_Hop.mp3

Not many ppl know about this song as it was produced by Sonny Brown under his label.

It also has Bohemia's lyrics that he recycled in Charso Bees lol

Last edited by pythonjosh; 10-13-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Banned
Kamla Punjabi is actually my cousin, Hes from Houston and ive knowen his family my whole life. I see him at the Gudwara here in Houston all the time. Everyone here laughs at his videos and his songs but i give him props for being himself.
You got a big sikh population out there? We have a decent one here in the Baltimore/dc area. Python's gotta be swimmin with them out there in so cal, hahahahaahha.

Old 10-13-2010, 12:28 PM
I don't see many punjabi's out here in Torrance.
I knew most of them up in Seattle. The gurdwara there is huge.
Mostly Mumbai tech support ppl here

Old 10-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Where building a huge Gurdwara here in Houston its gonna have a basketball court a swimming pool and punjbai school. There starting to build a huge water foutain in the middle. Only thing that sucks is that they have 2 seperate committees and they dont get along so there always arguing.

Originally Posted by deep Z
You got a big sikh population out there? We have a decent one here in the Baltimore/dc area. Python's gotta be swimmin with them out there in so cal, hahahahaahha.
Every Sikh knows each other down here in Houston. We have a small population but not like Cali, Canada or DC. I heard its like the Pind up there.

Old 10-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Banned
Man I thought that yuba city area was crawling with the punjabi jatts. I know in the freemont area there is a decent pop. Those mumbai tech guys smell like dal curry and roti dont they? hahaahah (not srs for any of my mumbai peeps, well maybe a little )

Where building a huge Gurdwara here in Houston its gonna have a basketball court a swimming pool and punjbai school. There starting to build a huge water foutain in the middle. Only thing that sucks is that they have 2 seperate committees and they dont get along so there always arguing.

Every Sikh knows each other down here in Houston. We have a small population but not like Cali, Canada or DC. I heard its like the Pind up there.
HAHAH, you know it. Every gurdwara in the world has committees for every damn thing and they all fight with each other.

lmao@pind. Ya man some places. Jersey and ny definitely have some pind spots. Not to many here in md though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Indians!