Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Project G45

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 3.67 average.

Old 10-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TwoK4drSi
This is a PUBLIC forum. If you don't want to be commented on get out and don't post pics of your ride. Seriously, who goes and shows new mods without taking the heat. Do you actually know what happens over here versus my350z? Here is a guy that doesn't give a chit and maybe Kel doesn't either.

https://g35driver.com/forums/picture-share/118918-black-orange.html

Personally I don't think it was about comments. Constructive criticism is entirely different than criticizing w/o solutions. That being said, I commented for some balance or positive re-inforcement. And not to dis anyone but I would hope we might be a little more civil than some of the stuff that goes on at my350Z

Old 10-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by TwoK4drSi
This is a PUBLIC forum. If you don't want to be commented on get out and don't post pics of your ride. Seriously, who goes and shows new mods without taking the heat. Do you actually know what happens over here versus my350z? Here is a guy that doesn't give a chit and maybe Kel doesn't either.

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118918
you got it all wrong buddy . NEWS FLASH TwoK4drSi discovers g35driver.com public forum BUT, JUST AS THE FORUM RULES STATE, if you dont have anything constructive to say THEN JUST STFU. Comments like 'unsubscribing' or 'looks like @$$' are pointless just as much as your post. I agree be prepared to get criticized on your pics/decisions, unfortunately there are alot of immature 15 yr olds who drive g35s or roam the forums. But people are taking his approach alot more personal and all I said was if your trying to cater to everybody's needs then just give up. The point is not being able to take the heat, the point is doing something original, doing something more difficult, which inspires others to take the initiative and do something crazy, unlike hte typical Volk SF challenges that 30% of the members on this forum have.

Just to prove a point...below is a link to a thread on this forum from a local member in our forums who has CRAZY mods (if not one of the most highly modded Gs). He is sponsored by TS and has spent $$$ on many mods that many 'veterans' on this forum havent ever even heard of. He posted pics of his car in the G coupe forum only to get blasted for 'ugly paint' 'WTF' 'nasty'....

Then look through the entire thread...the same $hit talkers are the one's whom come back and ask questions or want updates. If I dont like something I stay away, so if I see any comments from $hit talkers in this thread later asking questions be prepared to get flamed by me...
Seriously...***** if you have to talk $hit and dont like the car why do you keep coming back checking for updates?!?! lool, thats some Ghey $hit and there are some ghey ****'s here...

Point is no matter what you do to be original some **** sucker will always have something stupid/smart to say

heres the thread...

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/84554-time-unwrap-gift.html

Last edited by pdjafari; 10-06-2006 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:30 PM
WOW... Hey Kel if nothing else your car sure has created a stir. While I think we could "calm it down a bit" I admire and commend everyones passion!

Old 10-06-2006, 06:02 PM
The expectation is HIGH and this is exactly what's happening. give him a break. it's only in progress pics. we all have different tastes. I'll be damned if any1 call this V8TT G35 "ricemoble"

Old 10-06-2006, 09:42 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Well said S.E., and I hope Kel takes it into consideration.

I just think this car has SUCH potential, and can win competitions if done right. People on this board just want to see it come out great and perform like the beast we hope it will become!

Old 10-06-2006, 10:56 PM
kel
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
1. If you look at the exhaust it no longer has any crush bends and is all stainless steel it even has high flow cats
2. The fuel cell picture was taken just to show where it was going to be located i just finished installing the stillen rear brace and will start on the fuel cell braces tomorrow
3. Unlike what some may think I'm not trying to be cheap with the exhaust If I wanted all the exhaust tips the same I would have made it that way, I like the way it looks and if it bothers some people that all 4 are not the same shape I don't know what to tell you and for all the unsubscriber's have a nice day

Last edited by kel; 10-07-2006 at 12:31 AM.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/gallery.shtml

They already have a turbocharged v8 G....

Old 10-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by Nickk6
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/gallery.shtml

They already have a turbocharged v8 G....
....and?

Old 10-07-2006, 12:29 AM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Received 102 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by mercury3545
....and?
Yeah, wassup w/ that.... they also have v6 G35 coupes, but people still buy those....

http://www.infiniti.com/g_coupe/index.html

hmmm.... I wonder why people would still want something that already exists...

I wish I had a TT V8....

Old 10-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by speedraver
I wish I had a TT V8....
Here you go John:

http://www.turbofordgt.com

Here's the vid to back it up

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2408738952289885249&q=turbo+ford+gt&hl=en

Old 10-07-2006, 01:37 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by pdjafari
you got it all wrong buddy . NEWS FLASH TwoK4drSi discovers g35driver.com public forum BUT, JUST AS THE FORUM RULES STATE, if you dont have anything constructive to say THEN JUST STFU. Comments like 'unsubscribing' or 'looks like @$$' are pointless just as much as your post. I agree be prepared to get criticized on your pics/decisions, unfortunately there are alot of immature 15 yr olds who drive g35s or roam the forums. But people are taking his approach alot more personal and all I said was if your trying to cater to everybody's needs then just give up. The point is not being able to take the heat, the point is doing something original, doing something more difficult, which inspires others to take the initiative and do something crazy, unlike hte typical Volk SF challenges that 30% of the members on this forum have.

Just to prove a point...below is a link to a thread on this forum from a local member in our forums who has CRAZY mods (if not one of the most highly modded Gs). He is sponsored by TS and has spent $$$ on many mods that many 'veterans' on this forum havent ever even heard of. He posted pics of his car in the G coupe forum only to get blasted for 'ugly paint' 'WTF' 'nasty'....

Then look through the entire thread...the same $hit talkers are the one's whom come back and ask questions or want updates. If I dont like something I stay away, so if I see any comments from $hit talkers in this thread later asking questions be prepared to get flamed by me...
Seriously...***** if you have to talk $hit and dont like the car why do you keep coming back checking for updates?!?! lool, thats some Ghey $hit and there are some ghey ****'s here...

Point is no matter what you do to be original some **** sucker will always have something stupid/smart to say

heres the thread...

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84554
I disagree. If you post pictures of your project/mod/car it's a given that you will get criticism, both negative and constructive. It's to be expected and you should be able to roll with the punches. IMO kel is doing a good job maintaining his cool in this thread. I am looking forward to seeing the FINISHED product. Everyone should keep in mind that this is a work in progress.

Old 10-07-2006, 01:41 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mercury3545
....and?
And I thought he was the first, I was shocked to see it already done.

Old 10-07-2006, 02:18 AM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by kel
1. If you look at the exhaust it no longer has any crush bends and is all stainless steel it even has high flow cats
2. The fuel cell picture was taken just to show where it was going to be located i just finished installing the stillen rear brace and will start on the fuel cell braces tomorrow
3. Unlike what some may think I'm not trying to be cheap with the exhaust If I wanted all the exhaust tips the same I would have made it that way, I like the way it looks and if it bothers some people that all 4 are not the same shape I don't know what to tell you and for all the unsubscriber's have a nice day

I say stay with your vision man and do not listen to those who give you **** about it.... they dont have the guts to even try it...

It is your car and I believe it will look Hawt when you done!!!

I like the exhaust BTW and think it gives it a balance with the car.

Old 10-07-2006, 04:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
straight up...your car is bad as hell...brush the haters off...and keep posting pics...cause theyll juss look at them...and post hate BS to make their g35s feel better ... lets see them top your ride... you build your car to your taste cause your the one whos goin to drive it...juss wait and see how many necks u break...****s raw bro...keep it up...
btw...lovin the exhaust...almost like a porsche...but unique...

Old 10-07-2006, 08:20 AM
kel
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
that's why I like it, it looks kind of like the porsche except they don't fuse together.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 3.67 average.

Quick Reply: Project G45