Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Project G45

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 3.67 average.

Old 05-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by inTgr8r
Damn... every time this gets bumped, I'm hoping to see it finished
Same hear

Old 05-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Read much?

Originally Posted by Tarheel's G
^That link is worthless. He didn't post sh*t in there either. I don't care about the old engine he is replacing.
Originally Posted by kel
Hey what's up i have a newly rebuilt 2004 engine with only 2500 miles it was rebuilt with pauter rods, arias pistons, arp head and main stud kit, Rc 650cc injectors, cj motorsports full return fuel system. The reason I'm selling is because my vk45 engine is going in my car this week. This is perfect for anyone who plans on going over 500whp. asking 5300

Old 05-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
You sure? Or maybe he's done posting in this thread.

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...96#post1910796
what? neither make sense. He's selling his old vq that he had built for a twin turbo kit and he has already dropped in the vk45 motor and fabbed the twin turbo kit for it. Projects like this, especially if you are doing it all yourself (like Kel here) takes a hell of a lot of time to do (Notice this is free time. He has a job and a life outside of this G45 madness). Just be patient and stop posting nonsense bs because every time someone makes a worthless comment everybody checks the thread for updates and usually finds nothing but more ranting and complaining.

Old 05-03-2007, 01:53 PM
did anyone notice that that thread was started in july of last year?

Old 05-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by b00stedjustin
because every time someone makes a worthless comment everybody checks the thread for updates and usually finds nothing but more ranting and complaining.
what? i thought ranting and complaining was the topic of this thread. That seems to be the only thing that has happened for the last 52 pages...

Old 05-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Mike Team350GZ
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow i cant believe i just read all 52 pages of this. most of it is just bs from people taking up space in this thread......thanks for wasting my time to those people. Kel car looking great man i cant wait to see it done take your time though you dont wanna mess it up now after all you have gone through.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Um wtf do you think I posted that link for? You see me ranting and being impatient?

Originally Posted by b00stedjustin
what? neither make sense. He's selling his old vq that he had built for a twin turbo kit and he has already dropped in the vk45 motor and fabbed the twin turbo kit for it. Projects like this, especially if you are doing it all yourself (like Kel here) takes a hell of a lot of time to do (Notice this is free time. He has a job and a life outside of this G45 madness). Just be patient and stop posting nonsense bs because every time someone makes a worthless comment everybody checks the thread for updates and usually finds nothing but more ranting and complaining.

Old 05-03-2007, 06:45 PM
I told you guys this guy is a joke. His car is a joke. His engine is a joke. His shop is a joke. All of his bodywork is a joke. Even his mechanic looks like a joke. This thread is a absolute joke. Can't we close this stupid thread already. By the time he finishes, it won't be worth shiet and all the wasted time and money he spent on his stupid car. G352NV doesn't even have a shop and he gets more done to his car than this worthless piece of shiet. Kel, go play with a socket wrench or go reorganize your tools, at least that would of been more productive than being a member of this community.

Old 05-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
^ prozac much?

Old 05-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Read much?
Yeah I read it, he also wrote that July of LAST YEAR!!!

Old 05-04-2007, 10:08 AM
kel
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
yo twok4drsi your lucky I don't know who you are and where you live or else I would personally go to your house and f*ck you up. what the f*ck have you contributed to this community? nothing but hate b*tch. I'm not forcing anybody to read this thread if you don't like having to wait like I have to wait for 2 month backorders and some other companies not doing their job right, and having to wait even more. just shut the f*ck up and stop wasting thread space. when the car is done I will post that it's done

The following users liked this post:
jwgutierrez1122 (09-01-2022)
Old 05-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by kel
yo twok4drsi your lucky I don't know who you are and where you live or else I would personally go to your house and f*ck you up. what the f*ck have you contributed to this community? nothing but hate b*tch. I'm not forcing anybody to read this thread if you don't like having to wait like I have to wait for 2 month backorders and some other companies not doing their job right, and having to wait even more. just shut the f*ck up and stop wasting thread space. when the car is done I will post that it's done
Give em Hell Kel......f' them if they don't like your timeline. Do it right the first time.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kel

will the car be done for nissan day at raceway park in july =0) i know jose was saying it would be

Joe

Old 05-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by kel
Thanks Kel, I'll take that as a threat. Thanks for your shop's info too. You can come by anytime, got all the proof I need.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Kel i am excited to see your project finished, I went through hell getting mine together, but i can't imagine what you must be going through. Good luck to you mate.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 3.67 average.

Quick Reply: Project G45