Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

I Can't Believe It's Gone. (PICS INSIDE)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 04:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Can't Believe It's Gone. (PICS INSIDE)

Well its gone guys. My 2004.5 G35 with only 6,400 miles is now awaiting to be picked up by my insurance company.

This car saved my life. People who saw the pictures, and the accident it self couldnt believe i survived.

I was in the hospital for 1 week, and walked out with only a few scratches, and a few fractures and a ruptured blatter.

My car had almost 30k of mods. Seeing it go was a very very hard thing to do, but knowing that this car is the reason i am alive today, makes it all worth it.

This will probably be my last post, but i would like to thank everyone who has helped me in the past on this forum. I truley think that this forum has come together over the past years and have become a great forum with tons and tons of great knowledge.

As i sit here in my wheel chair looking back on this whole car experiance, i must say i enjoyed the hell out of it. A special thanks to all who put up with me and my crazyness towards my car.

Thanks,
Jordan

BEFORE:

After:

Last edited by jdj27x; 05-29-2006 at 04:16 PM.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dude jordan...i was wondering why you haven't been on here much lately
you are soooo lucky....i need a story or something. that is crazy. im glad you came out this lucky bro!

Old 05-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Good lord, what happened?

Old 05-29-2006, 04:18 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by HokieZ
Good lord, what happened?
+1. Please let us know. Thanks.

Old 05-29-2006, 04:22 PM
workin...

oh. my. god. look at the driver's side cabin area! holy ****. i'm glad you came out of it alright.

please let us know what happened

I didnt really feel like posting a story or what not.

To be honest, before i spoke with my family and friends i had NO idea what had happend. All i knew was that i had woken up in the hospital and i was in pain!

No one really knows yet what had happend. Of course i have a police report, however it seems very very wrong and doesnt really answer all the evidence.

I was driving to my friends house at ~5:00PM. Basiclly they say that i saw somthing in the road, and avoided it. I corrected the car after, and i ended up in the other lane (4 lane road, 2 way) and i was t-boned by a kid, who happen to be speeding down the road. (sunset, in pacific palisades)

I know that story isnt really clear, its all i really know. When insurance figures it all out, i will post back. All i know is that i had the car cut open by the JAWS of life, and i was air lifted to UCLA.

I will be in a wheel chair for about 4-6 weeks.

ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
holy $hit, thank god you came out alive.
def. need a brief story of what happened.
-GP-

Old 05-29-2006, 04:25 PM
workin...

wow, well take it easy man and get better. is the recovery time mostly due to the ruptured bladder?

Old 05-29-2006, 04:27 PM
damn homie....i feel for you but who cares about the car when it is all said and done. you will recover and eventually be modding a new car. by the looks of the pics, you should be thankful that it is only 4-6 weeks. i hope everything goes well with the insurance co. take it easy and get well man!

Old 05-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Recovery time is from the fractured pelvis and fema.

If you saw me, you would have no idea i was in a car accident. Because of this i am lucky.

My parents thought the G35 was a unsafe car. I think i proved them wrong with this one.

I enclosed the picture of the stillen sc. That was taken after the accident. As you can see, the engine is still in perfect condition.

Maybe thanks to the stillen engine damper?

Old 05-29-2006, 04:32 PM
Thanks alot man. As you said, fu_ck the car. All i care about is my life, and thank god i am able to be on G35driver right now......

I loved the g35, but somtimes the headache that came with having such a small and modified car isnt worth it....

The looks that this car recieved, is somthing i will miss. Having a 65 year old lady in a jeep looking at my brakes and seeing them mouth out the words "STOP TECH" , and realizing that they are the name of my brakes was a very funny thing to witness.

Im thinking about a 2006 M5. I can have friends just jump in and go! But still have that go, and sick *** looks and respect on the street

Originally Posted by Sundeviljay
damn homie....i feel for you but who cares about the car when it is all said and done. you will recover and eventually be modding a new car. by the looks of the pics, you should be thankful that it is only 4-6 weeks. i hope everything goes well with the insurance co. take it easy and get well man!

Old 05-29-2006, 04:33 PM
workin...

^ +1 for the M5, it's always been my dream sedan

Old 05-29-2006, 04:35 PM
Premier Member

Wow, that is one of the worst I have seen. You are very lucky!
Sorry about your car, have a speedy recovery.

Old 05-29-2006, 04:40 PM
OMG !!! SO SO SO SORRTY THAT **** HAPPENED !!! Hope your recovery time isnt too painful... from all the crash stories in G's, people seem to be pretty proud of how safe the G is. Hope everything turns out ok... O ya +2 on the M5 idea

Old 05-29-2006, 04:44 PM
-

Thanks for all the kind words guys! The one thing i hope to do by posting this is for the members and all those who just look at the pictures to realize one thing.

No matter how safe or great of a driver you think you are, **** can and will still happen.

Please drive safe and slow. Let all those see your car and not your body on the side of the road.

Trust me. Being in the hospital sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not fun sitting in the same exact bed for over a week!

DRIVE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I Can't Believe It's Gone. (PICS INSIDE)