Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Wheres those ricers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 12:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow...this dude is going to get banned! hahahaha

TOPSECRET WIDEBODY is not rice.
Nor is the racing G35.

But to all their own...rice is a personal definition.

Most of us probably think your car is just plain "blah" but we're not saying anything. You might think we're rice, but we think you're plain. We want to be unique and different...if that's rice...then my car is rice.

My clear corners are rice, my tint is rice because its too dark, my suspension is rice because its not stock height, my wheels are rice because they are not the stock wheels, my rear splash guards are rice because I don't have the matching front ones, and my vortech supercharger is rice because I don't have a vortech bumper that goes with the grill..........

Old 12-26-2006, 12:45 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
^^i really doubt he will classify your car is rice...(not because your vortech'd but because your exterior mods consist of wheels clear corners and a drop - all things that he doesnt consider rice)

Old 12-26-2006, 12:46 AM
-2006 IP GT350-
Originally Posted by Sportcoupe35

Nor is the racing G35.

Most of us probably think your car is just plain "blah" but we're not saying anything. You might think we're rice, but we think you're plain. We want to be unique and different...if that's rice...then my car is rice.

My clear corners are rice, my tint is rice because its too dark, my suspension is rice because its not stock height, my wheels are rice because they are not the stock wheels, my rear splash guards are rice because I don't have the matching front ones, and my vortech supercharger is rice because I don't have a vortech bumper that goes with the grill..........
^^Good one...loving that

JJ

Old 12-26-2006, 01:07 AM

Nor is the racing G35.

the only thing rice is the clear side marker...

Old 12-26-2006, 01:29 AM
Overglorified Altima
lol

Old 12-26-2006, 02:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nor is the racing G35.

I hate to see this car on board! It keeps me from drooling!

Old 12-26-2006, 02:11 AM
alot of Gs are riced out but everyone says they are cool or sick, which alot of them are, but if you did the same thing to a civic i garentee 99% of the people would call it rice. just my two cents

Old 12-26-2006, 02:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here's another rice!

My daily driver but atleast people would say whoaa instead of whaaat??

Attached Thumbnails Wheres those ricers?-forweb01.jpg  
Old 12-26-2006, 02:22 AM
you are one of those retarded G35 owners. that likes the car stock. and thinks anything other than OEM is rice. get with the program man. if you know anything about G35. one of those G35s if a track car.

I can see some cars have lambo style doors and crazy color scemes that are rice but once you start posting pics of cars with body kits and calling that rice, you need to really get real. rice is cheap wheels, cheap kit, things like that. there are tons of cars on this site that have full kits wide body big wheels and even lambo doors that are sick as ****. i laugh at people like you.

Old 12-26-2006, 02:24 AM
Originally Posted by Mizter_G
Here's another rice!

My daily driver but atleast people would say whoaa instead of whaaat??
im gonna say whaaat? m3 fenders? sideskirt? just sad.

Old 12-26-2006, 02:27 AM
Originally Posted by SIN3
you are one of those retarded G35 owners. that likes the car stock. and thinks anything other than OEM is rice. get with the program man. if you know anything about G35. one of those G35s if a track car.

I can see some cars have lambo style doors and crazy color scemes that are rice but once you start posting pics of cars with body kits and calling that rice, you need to really get real. rice is cheap wheels, cheap kit, things like that. there are tons of cars on this site that have full kits wide body big wheels and even lambo doors that are sick as ****. i laugh at people like you.
no biotch... lambo door sick as ***? hahahaha.... there are a lot of G's here that are nicely fixed up... but cmon, fiberglass widebody? 3 tone paint job? why dont you get real.. sorry if i offended you....

Old 12-26-2006, 02:29 AM
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

Nor is the racing G35.

i was wondering if anyone else thinks the m's 19s look like 20s on a g? also think those wheels look better on the g than they do on the m--and that they look better than any of the aftermarket wheels. this is one of my favorite g's on the forum.

Old 12-26-2006, 02:35 AM
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
how r clear corners rice?

Old 12-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by speedracerg35
i was wondering if anyone else thinks the m's 19s look like 20s on a g? also think those wheels look better on the g than they do on the m--and that they look better than any of the aftermarket wheels. this is one of my favorite g's on the forum.
yeh they look huge

the drop helps

Old 12-26-2006, 02:43 AM
Received 162 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by ltrrtl218
how r clear corners rice?
I think they are saying if it doesn't make it faster or handle better; it's rice. I say do whatever the f*ck you want to your car, you bought it and make the payments. If you care what anyone else thinks about your car, your clothes or the way you look then your life will suck trying to make others happy. Make yourself and your family happy; f*ck everyone else!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Wheres those ricers?