Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Wheres those ricers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 02:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 5150DS
I think they are saying if it doesn't make it faster or handle better; it's rice. I say do whatever the f*ck you want to your car, you bought it and make the payments. If you care what anyone else thinks about your car, your clothes or the way you look then your life will suck trying to make others happy. Make yourself and your family happy; f*ck everyone else!!!!!!

Niiiiice!!

Old 12-26-2006, 02:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey cnaman i wonder wut u got on ur car... y dont u put some pix too or something.lol

Originally Posted by G35maniacG35

LOL^^
you might wanna check this page out. http://www.riceboypage.com/index.html
BUT THIS IS RICE....... OMG. I DINT KNOW U CAN GET HP ON STICKERS...

:rotlf: hahhahahahhahahah

Old 12-26-2006, 02:53 AM
um noo... clear corners are not only rice, but they are cheap POS and also illegal... side markers not only emit light, but they are suppose to reflect light also.... hense the reflectors on the OEM side markers....

again,, i already told everyone, that i am a ricer... but its my TURBO LS thats ricey and my G is bone stock.

Old 12-26-2006, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by cnaman
im gonna say whaaat? m3 fenders? sideskirt? just sad.

Yep! Sooooo Sad!

..... Especially if you actually own one!

I drive a G with my own fu@king monthly payments!
Paid My Accord with Comptech supercharger and M3 fenders.
I'm lending my M3 to my Fiance..
91 CRX
91 Legend
81 Ford Fairmont
and my 71 Ford pinto V8mustang engine!!

Oh shieet! I'm 22 and I own a House!! Suckhaa!! Thats RICE!! If you want rice? I got a lot from my old Country!!

Old 12-26-2006, 03:00 AM
Old 12-26-2006, 03:12 AM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
um noo... clear corners are not only rice, but they are cheap POS and also illegal... side markers not only emit light, but they are suppose to reflect light also.... hense the reflectors on the OEM side markers....

again,, i already told everyone, that i am a ricer... but its my TURBO LS thats ricey and my G is bone stock.
You're just mad you can't afford to mod your G thats all.... that and you really haven't contributed anything useful to the forum so far, all you say is rice this rice that, get over it or shut up. You're really annoying.

Old 12-26-2006, 03:23 AM
Originally Posted by vstrizheus
You're just mad you can't afford to mod your G thats all.... that and you really haven't contributed anything useful to the forum so far, all you say is rice this rice that, get over it or shut up. You're really annoying.
+1...

Old 12-26-2006, 03:34 AM
lazy a$$
Originally Posted by Sportcoupe35
wow...this dude is going to get banned! hahahaha

TOPSECRET WIDEBODY is not rice.
Nor is the racing G35.

But to all their own...rice is a personal definition.

Most of us probably think your car is just plain "blah" but we're not saying anything. You might think we're rice, but we think you're plain. We want to be unique and different...if that's rice...then my car is rice.

My clear corners are rice, my tint is rice because its too dark, my suspension is rice because its not stock height, my wheels are rice because they are not the stock wheels, my rear splash guards are rice because I don't have the matching front ones, and my vortech supercharger is rice because I don't have a vortech bumper that goes with the grill..........
This car made me buy those M wheels. What spacers do you have?
Anyway, I personally don't like seeing crazy paint jobs on streets. I think it's inappropiate so I guess it's ricey. Just my 2 cents
Thanks to G35maniacG35 for this link http://www.riceboypage.com/index.html
I just don't see how the clear corners are considered rice

Last edited by maj83; 12-26-2006 at 03:41 AM.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:51 AM
chairman roflmao
6: Clear corners: Rice
How can clear corners be rice when there's dynoproven 60 rwhp gain from them (including on an FWD car; so if you put clears on a Civic, it makes it RWD).

Old 12-26-2006, 04:03 AM
THE BATMOBILE
alright we'll go thru each photo and see how off you are

1. paint job and fenders are kind of ricey, more or less original, but you cant call a car with maya rt5's on it rice

2. only the paint job is somewhat ricey, once again kind of original but most people dont like it, rims arent that nice, but the body kit is nice so its not rice

3. if you want to call this rice you can but its more or less aweful taste

4. the exact opposite of rice = JDM

5. Cant call this rice because this G is crazy fast and was designed in all aspects for speed....color is wack but engine is ridic

6. Only thing that you could possibly call rice is the color which is kind of but its more original and never been seen before.....body kit is one of a kind and wheels are crazy offsets i forged so dont even try

7. You must really not be familiar with modified g35's......has a nice greddy front and gialla grille.....very tastful if you ask me especially on IP

8. Once again way off.....jst hating on him cause hes doin somethin out of the ordinary.....full kenstyle kit and color matched i forged......nice seibon hood with cutsom red weaves

9. Perfectly nice modified IP.....not rice at all with the kenstyle rear and racing hart r5's

In conclusion you clearly think that any car with color matched rims, two tone paint job, and a kenstyle rear or any other body kit is rice........welcome to the world of aftermarket parts.......so you must consider my car rice too

Old 12-26-2006, 04:07 AM
You bought a G to get out of the ricer scene? You think mods are only for economy cars? From your definition of "ricer", you'll NEVER get out of the ricer scene no matter what car you own. You think you're driving a $1billion that nobody else has? Even exotic car owners mod their cars to your "ricer" definition.

Old 12-26-2006, 11:01 AM
wtf!!!!!????????

Old 12-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Trendsetter
my clear corners are from Nissan japan there an OEM option for the 350gt... guess im a ricer.. lol

Old 12-26-2006, 12:28 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
to my knowledge, in cali at least...side markers can be clear as long as the light up amber

http://www.chp.ca.gov/html/streetlegal.html

Old 12-26-2006, 12:41 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
to my knowledge, in cali at least...side markers can be clear as long as the light up amber

http://www.chp.ca.gov/html/streetlegal.html
That is correct. If they were illegal then i would have gotten a fix it ticket for them when the cops busted our meet in Carmel Mntn.

This dude is on some other $hit with his definition of rice.
-GP-

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Wheres those ricers?