Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Teaser. =P

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 10:16 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EDs32vM1
Eric, I'm not saying you are completely wrong, like I said, I was going thru growing pains, the shop, was growing faster than I can keep up with, due to the growth equipment ,space, and help (techs) become a major issue, i admit the car took longer than it should have, and it went thru many techs but I did the best I could with what I had to work with.
This is why I decided to move the shop, more space , better equipment etc,etc.
Imports is not what put me on the map, but it has helped along with a combo of collision, and resto work, although I still specialize in Stangs, its a combo of all that makes it harmony.
I have read other post that you have made reguarding my business, and of course I'm going to get upset, one thing I've got is my word, my word was to finish your car correctly,and I was not given that chance, instead you talk **** about me and my business, beware this becarefull that, not cool.

All I'm saying kid is that you should have called me if you were that upset. You told me you would get me the car back, that you needed it to finish some other stuff, which was perfect cause I moved in July of 07, I figured you call me when you were done, and I would finish or redo the car at that point, I would have given you a rental if needed, but instead you go spend even more money , and bash my business.

I don't have enemies, and I stand by my work, you should have called it water under the bridge,and we would have got a fresh start with the car in my new facility.

I will call you, BTW, I think I remeber how to use a phone
I wish we can go back in time to make things right, I'd love for you to come by the shop now and see what I got going on, and if you really wanted to do the car over I would do it at no cost to you , and it wouldn't take 6 months.
A complete paint in the shop now avg cycle time is about 4 to 5 weeks

For what its worth I'm sorry for your bad experience , with me and the outcome of your car.
I started that shop from a whole in the wall, and have made it what it is now 2 years later producing over 150k in business a month.

This is my # in the office in case you have a change of heart 626-339-4441
S.W. Customs
Ed.
Natrually I'd have a fair share of words for your shop at the time. At least they're only limited to the members here on driver and never a thread specifically against you (with the exception of a rant i threw out - which is now deleted and only visible to mods)

Thanks for the offer and standing up to it.. The car is already done now you can see it here: https://g35driver.com/forums/picture-share/213571-klumzyee-s-fat-literally-g-photosbycalvin.html.

I did call you telling you I was upset.. Actually me calling the shop became a daily routine of once in the morning and once at the end of the day to see if any work was one.. After painting the car twice I honestly was done with your shop painter. I dont know who you had working for you but the new guy I met at the end sounded like a good guy.. the money spent to paint this car right was well worth it for me afterwards.. It took three weeks and another 3-days to wet sand. This shop does at least 2-3 full kits (Actually has a coupe in there right now getting a complete re-paint to Lexus White with a full kit) and around $8-10,000 a month on the parts I throw out. If you havnt noticed I'm a vendor on this forum.

I'm sorry our paths crossed at the wrong time and I've never bashed your other projects only the mess I put up with with my own.. But honestly dude your stuff was everywhere you were running circus at the time. I'm sure my car would've been different if I went there a year earlyer or afterwards but what happened happened.

Again I havn't shown you an ounce of disrespect.. Its fair for me to say what I said and I'm sure you had your fair share of remarks.

Old 04-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
Natrually I'd have a fair share of words for your shop at the time. At least they're only limited to the members here on driver and never a thread specifically against you (with the exception of a rant i threw out - which is now deleted and only visible to mods)

Thanks for the offer and standing up to it.. The car is already done now you can see it here: https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213571.

I did call you telling you I was upset.. Actually me calling the shop became a daily routine of once in the morning and once at the end of the day to see if any work was one.. After painting the car twice I honestly was done with your shop painter. I dont know who you had working for you but the new guy I met at the end sounded like a good guy.. the money spent to paint this car right was well worth it for me afterwards.. It took three weeks and another 3-days to wet sand. This shop does at least 2-3 full kits (Actually has a coupe in there right now getting a complete re-paint to Lexus White with a full kit) and around $8-10,000 a month on the parts I throw out. If you havnt noticed I'm a vendor on this forum.

I'm sorry our paths crossed at the wrong time and I've never bashed your other projects only the mess I put up with with my own.. But honestly dude your stuff was everywhere you were running circus at the time. I'm sure my car would've been different if I went there a year earlyer or afterwards but what happened happened.

Again I havn't shown you an ounce of disrespect.. Its fair for me to say what I said and I'm sure you had your fair share of remarks.

No problem Eric, let it be, the car looks real good BTW, I feel I still owe you for the bad experience, I noticed the bumper is all jacked up, if you were looking to get that fixed in the future, I'll do it for you at no charge.

You should still come by the shop some time, If you are selling alot of body kits, you might want to display a kit in my show room, look at the pic's I posted of the front office / show room. I get alot of traffic in the new location, frontage is king. I'm right on Arrow Hwy between Citrus and Azusa Ave.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:35 AM
Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
Wowzer...this is sum good ish!

Old 04-24-2008, 01:44 AM
WTF?!?!? What a peaceful and mature resolution to a seemingly hostile situation. Kudos to U both for handling this like men. Guess Im still a kid who pretends to be grown

Old 04-24-2008, 01:49 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by EDs32vM1
No problem Eric, let it be, the car looks real good BTW, I feel I still owe you for the bad experience, I noticed the bumper is all jacked up, if you were looking to get that fixed in the future, I'll do it for you at no charge.

You should still come by the shop some time, If you are selling alot of body kits, you might want to display a kit in my show room, look at the pic's I posted of the front office / show room. I get alot of traffic in the new location, frontage is king. I'm right on Arrow Hwy between Citrus and Azusa Ave.
oh wow, that's like 5 minutes from my house.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:54 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
crazzzzy..

Old 04-24-2008, 02:10 AM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Glad to see things (seemingly) got worked out.

BTW, Eric, I love your rims. I hoping to get the same, but in brushed alum.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Umm, wow, can we say bitter (pause) sweet ending? Even though things didn't get resolved, I'm glad the car turned out well. I'd be pissed though to be in a rental for 9 months while my car sits and collects dust. Oh well, everyone goes through experiences both good and bad.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Rob
Glad to see things (seemingly) got worked out.

BTW, Eric, I love your rims. I hoping to get the same, but in brushed alum.
Eric told me they are discontinued. Or maybe just in his size? Iuno.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:27 PM
insane... haha

Old 04-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Geee Man
lol i love g35driver

eric - your car looks sick man!

eddie - your work looks really good from the pics.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:31 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by O RLY
They still have them around but its not popular.. and they're only in 20".. there is a member selling them in the private section.

Old 04-24-2008, 02:12 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by O RLY
Even if they were discontinued, I could still get them.

They still have them around but its not popular.. and they're only in 20".. there is a member selling them in the private section.
Private section?

Eric, what finish are your wheels? Are the black or DPE's version of gunmetal (I forgot the name...asphalt?)?

Old 04-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
wait never mind lol.. cant find the thread.. if anyone's interested in these (any finish you want) NEW $3,400 without tires in 20x9.5" front and 20x10.5" rear, or 20x9 or 20x10 depending on what you want. you can get a 4" lip out of the rear if you're not planning to go BBK.

Big Rob the finish isnt one from DPE. There were different plans for these wheels (Eddie was suppose to paint them) they came in a flat.matt black.. looks better when they're cleaned.. the pix from the shoot was about 4 hours after we hit the canyons that night so the wheels were nasty as hell lol.. it looks like a matt black when clean ._. if you look closely you can see that the ducts on the TS front and the ducts ont he left and right side mirrors are brown from dirt lol

Old 04-25-2008, 12:45 AM
wait never mind lol.. cant find the thread.. if anyone's interested in these (any finish you want) NEW $3,400 without tires in 20x9.5" front and 20x10.5" rear, or 20x9 or 20x10 depending on what you want. you can get a 4" lip out of the rear if you're not planning to go BBK.

Big Rob the finish isnt one from DPE. There were different plans for these wheels (Eddie was suppose to paint them) they came in a flat.matt black.. looks better when they're cleaned.. the pix from the shoot was about 4 hours after we hit the canyons that night so the wheels were nasty as hell lol.. it looks like a matt black when clean ._. if you look closely you can see that the ducts on the TS front and the ducts ont he left and right side mirrors are brown from dirt lol
Eric , you going to sell those wheels ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Teaser. =P