Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Black Roof / Cf Roof Pics Only!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How am I being an internet tough guy? I never said I could kick all your asses, or that you all were pussies for painting your roofs black. I simply stated my opinion that I think it looks like ***** and now everyone is all butt hurt because not everybody in the world thinks their style is cool. I'm sure a lot of you would not like my car, probably because it just has a boring gray roof and boring gray everything else and only 18" wheels. When people post things in a public forum should you not expect someone to not like what you post? Or are you all so likeable that you have never had anybody disagree with what you say/do, or maybe you just ban everyone that does.

Old 08-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
upgrading my brakes wouldn't be functional for me, as my brakes are perfectly fine for my purposes.

i'd take it to the track, but it's too slow. that and i can't afford to be burning tires.

and i've got just about every other simple bolt on mod there is, so i've run out of "functional" (performance) mods.
I've seen g's at the track, and they were running just as fast as most of the other cars, maybe it's not your car that is slow but the person behind the wheel. Some other "functional" mods that you could do to your car is to go to a driving school then maybe you'd say "hmm, I guess I could use with more brakes, now that I have 300lbs worth of rims on my hubs."

Old 08-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
where can i get this Carbon FIber roof material from?

Old 08-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by xstephenx
How am I being an internet tough guy? I never said I could kick all your asses, or that you all were pussies for painting your roofs black. I simply stated my opinion that I think it looks like ***** and now everyone is all butt hurt because not everybody in the world thinks their style is cool. I'm sure a lot of you would not like my car, probably because it just has a boring gray roof and boring gray everything else and only 18" wheels. When people post things in a public forum should you not expect someone to not like what you post? Or are you all so likeable that you have never had anybody disagree with what you say/do, or maybe you just ban everyone that does.
i'm simply trying to understand why you seem to think painting our roofs black is a waste for us.

it's our cars, so we do it our way.

i've come to the point where i've realized there isn't much more i can do without going f/i to make my car faster. as a result, i'm doing to my car what i think looks nice - there, it serves a function (making me happy).

if you don't like to fix up your car cosmetically, or don't have the same tastes, that's fine. but there's no reason to tell us we are wasting our money with our black/carbon fiber roofs.

I've seen g's at the track, and they were running just as fast as most of the other cars, maybe it's not your car that is slow but the person behind the wheel. Some other "functional" mods that you could do to your car is to go to a driving school then maybe you'd say "hmm, I guess I could use with more brakes, now that I have 300lbs worth of rims on my hubs."
what's fast is subjective.

hey, maybe the other cars were just as slow as ours are.

not everyone buys a car for the same reason. you don't seem to understand that.

some people buy cars to make them go-fast. others like to mod their cars cosmetically only. seeing how it's fairly expensive to make our cars what i think is fast, i chose the less expensive route and am doing what i think looks good.

oh hey - what a concept, eh? my car, my money, my taste, my decisions. funny how the world works, huh?

most people here know that if they wanted a fast car, they should have gotten something else. most people got the car for its looks, but still track it for fun.

Last edited by Calvin; 08-06-2007 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:44 PM
I never once said you were wasting your money, I just said I didn't think it looked good. I agree that everyone should do to their car what they want to, but they should also be prepared for the fact that someone may not think what they did was nice/cool/ill/sick/rad/bodacious etc.

Old 08-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
I never once said you were wasting your money, I just said I didn't think it looked good. I agree that everyone should do to their car what they want to, but they should also be prepared for the fact that someone may not think what they did was nice/cool/ill/sick/rad/bodacious etc.
saying a black roof isn't functional is saying it was a waste of money. maybe it wouldn't serve a function for your purposes, but to say that it serves no function at all is just ignorant.

i know a lot of people don't like my black roof and grille, i accept that. in fact, i'm happy about that. the more people that hate my car, the less people that will have the same mods that i do.

Old 08-06-2007, 03:52 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
if you dont have a G, why are you here in the first place?
-GP-

Old 08-06-2007, 04:05 PM
I am here because I ran out of interweb

Old 08-06-2007, 04:44 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
man u started off great you def are gonna make some friends here oh well u will be gone soon

Old 08-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
why are we ruining this thread because some tool thinks blk roofs dont look good?

Old 08-06-2007, 06:14 PM
why even post in this thread just to say something negative. i wonder what his car looks like. what kind of car at that?... id really like to know.

Old 08-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i tried to make it clear in the title of the thread to only have black roofs/ cf roofs lol.

yo xstephenx there are diffeent ways on how to tell people that u dislike something. u dont think it looks good, thats fine. but to flame everyone that all the cars here look like *****? u got alot of nerve talkin **** on our forum cuz ur lazy *** has nothing better to do.

please man, stop wasting our time.

Old 08-09-2007, 05:03 AM
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Gdup35sedan
Here's my contribution.
-GP-

damn...nice! i still love those rims!!!

Old 08-09-2007, 05:48 AM
I can post a pic of my black roof on my other car.....The G is temporarily out of service since the wifey was creamed in it yesterday on the passenger side. Mine is soon to be all done in CF......don't know if I'll do the G yet or not.....maybe. Not sure how it would look on SS though....

Anyways, here's my other rides roof, just because....

Old 08-09-2007, 05:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
supra looks sick, but try to keep it g homie. thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black Roof / Cf Roof Pics Only!