Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Timeline

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you have a nismo rear diffuser or just the diffuser part painted black?

Old 11-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by blue350gt
you have a nismo rear diffuser or just the diffuser part painted black?
bat's rear valence overlay.

Old 11-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Nice Chronology... Some great pics there!!

Old 11-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Overglorified Altima
Ah, and that's one of the main reasons why I still have it. You're not the first to dislike this grille, not even close.

It's not a very common grille because most people don't like the shape of it. Too small of an opening. Looks like fish lips they say. They either prefer the Gialla or OEM grilles.

The fact that I like it + most of this forum hates it = a much more rare part on my behalf. I can't count more than 10 people on this forum that have it. You may say, "And there's a reason for that. It's ugly." Well, as I said before...that only means that I'm going to have a more unique part. It also helps that not everyone wants to dish out the money for this grille, since there are no replicas. Only people who truly like it get it. I've seen several members purchase replica Gialla grilles only to find that they do not like it and sell it weeks later.

Thanks for your opinion. It is both appreciated and respected.

Old 11-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
bat's rear valence overlay.

bats stuff FTWDOMO

Old 11-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
I still think the nismo bumper looks amazing on a silver car, but you have managed to keep a clean awesome looking G!

-Sean

Old 11-13-2007, 02:15 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by Nismo G
I still think the nismo bumper looks amazing on a silver car, but you have managed to keep a clean awesome looking G!

-Sean
I was planning on getting the Nismo bumper again, but Eric is selling ~25 of them to local SoCal members...

That's way too many Nismo fronts in SoCal...so my search for a new bumper continues.

Old 11-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Ah, and that's one of the main reasons why I still have it. You're not the first to dislike this grille, not even close.

It's not a very common grille because most people don't like the shape of it. Too small of an opening. Looks like fish lips they say. They either prefer the Gialla or OEM grilles.

The fact that I like it + most of this forum hates it = a much more rare part on my behalf. I can't count more than 10 people on this forum that have it. You may say, "And there's a reason for that. It's ugly." Well, as I said before...that only means that I'm going to have a more unique part. It also helps that not everyone wants to dish out the money for this grille, since there are no replicas. Only people who truly like it get it. I've seen several members purchase replica Gialla grilles only to find that they do not like it and sell it weeks later.

Thanks for your opinion. It is both appreciated and respected.
I think I'm 1 of 3 people that actually like this grille better than the gialla. I actually like the size of the opening better. Of course I dig the gialla too, but prefer this one.

Old 11-14-2007, 03:00 AM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by jdmgee35
I think I'm 1 of 3 people that actually like this grille better than the gialla. I actually like the size of the opening better. Of course I dig the gialla too, but prefer this one.
Then you can buy my grille when I sell it.

Old 11-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
Then you can buy my grille when I sell it.
Why dont you cop a KurumaZ then, I know many people have it, but its by far the best looking bumper there is for the G. Maybe some custom modification could set you apart from others

Old 11-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by chilibowl
Why dont you cop a KurumaZ then, I know many people have it, but its by far the best looking bumper there is for the G. Maybe some custom modification could set you apart from others
I live in the dorms at SDSU, which means I am stuck with having to drive through this one nasty driveway every time I leave/come back from campus. The beauty of my current setup is that, while the front and sides are not even, I have clearance for the road conditions that i drive in.

Perhaps next year, when I am free to park in other parking structures and can avoid the sh!tty driveway(s), then I will consider an after-market front. I've already got one in mind.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you want a rare front bumper and you dont care about it being ugly, go stillen!

Old 11-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fhumphrey04
If you want a rare front bumper and you dont care about it being ugly, go stillen!

The Stillen with their front splitter makes it look much better:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Timeline