Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Nissan Skyline350GT EMBLEMS.Installed on my Ride PICS!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 01:34 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
^^thank you

Old 02-18-2008, 01:36 AM
Wings Nation

Received 625 Likes on 456 Posts
Originally Posted by jalilig35
lol 1. my bad didnt know we were in english and typing class, 2. not a hater just think its lame as **** when buyin a car in US and decide to change it to a car that is like a car sold in japan only, 3. when i meant that the skyline 350gt was on my car was gay meaning wtf is this, i bought a infiniti g35 not a skyline 350gt wannabe, i took that **** off 4. a bmw 3series for example has the same name all over the world regardless where driver seat is at, it has the same model and make 5. and the infiniti emblems better 6. haha
Alas, it is late and I have to yield your opinions. Your debate skills are truly superior to mine, as is your command of the English language. It is now apparent that using facts and reason was the wrong approach since now i have been reduced to kissing your as*s via emoticon

players play, haters hate...which do you want to be?

Old 02-18-2008, 01:41 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
It looks like he's a hating type. LOL

Old 02-18-2008, 02:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigc
Alas, it is late and I have to yield your opinions. Your debate skills are truly superior to mine, as is your command of the English language. It is now apparent that using facts and reason was the wrong approach since now i have been reduced to kissing your as*s via emoticon

players play, haters hate...which do you want to be?
lol wtf

Old 02-18-2008, 02:12 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
lol wtf
diggin deeper and deeper

Old 02-18-2008, 02:17 AM
hahah diggin where deeper and deeper??? didnt know i was digging

Old 02-18-2008, 02:23 AM
For the THIRD time, who gives a crap. Too each is his own, and do what you want.

Case in point: I bought a US Spec Infiniti G35, NOT a Nissan Skyline. I am going to put 350GT emblems on it (not the Skyline ones), even though it was sold and registered as an Infiniti G35. I am not going to care how many people hate on me and regardless of how cool it might look to me, it will always be an Infiniti G35 because that is what the title says. It will NEVER be a Nissan Skyline because it is a G35.

Once again, you can put any badge you want on the car (I could really care less), but unless the title to your car says Nissan Skyline, it is still an Inifiniti G35, and no mater what anyone says, no-one can argue with that.

And to the guy that didn't believe me about the Skyline coming to America, it's not. It is just called a GT-R, not a Skyline GT-R.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:36 AM
^+1 the website is called g35driver for a reason, dont think there is a 350gt driver

Old 02-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's YOUR car when it comes down to it. If people wanna talk sh** because you have JDM badges, LET THEM. Because when it comes down to it, it makes YOU proud and that's all that REALLY matters. When I had my JDM badging, people would pull up next time me giving me sh** all the time saying I'm downgrading my car by putting Nissan emblems on it. I'd laugh and leave their Stang in the dust. lol

.. whether your car is not an actual GT350 that came badged as a GT350 from Japan, it's the same shiz....it still came from the same motherland and made by the same brilliant engineers.

www.nissan.co.jp actually used to have the G35 on there before the G37 came out. It was the same as our car...same body style, everything, but it wasn't labeled on the site as a G35; it was labeled as the Skyline GT 350. BTW, this is most likely a repost, but here's a Skyline GT370 in Japan off of www.nissan.co.jp, Nissan's Japan website.

And to this guy...
^+1 the website is called g35driver for a reason, dont think there is a 350gt driver
If you haven't read the intro to our homepage, it does say:
"Welcome to G35DRIVER.COM, the world's largest INFINITI G35 (SKYLINE) community web site."

You may want to do a little more research in the future.

Last edited by aRT13; 02-18-2008 at 02:52 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:42 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Originally Posted by ShanesG
diggin deeper and deeper
LOL, I told you so!

Originally Posted by Fast07GSdn
It looks like he's a hating type.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:51 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Bro, seriously...just stop....you've said the same fuking thing like 5 times already....
I think we all know there is no 350gtdriver...i don't like the whole "rebadging'' concept for our car either, i think the nissan emblem is ugly, but damn dude not everyone can be such a cool guy like yourself , if you don't like it, you dont like it. Give your opinion and move the *** on, you don't need to sit here and tell us, waaaa waaa your car isn't RHD, waaa waaaaa your car is not ACCUALLY from Japan, you suck, im the best...just seriously STFU!

you have not even 200 posts, and your making yourself already sound like an iggnorant, close-minded douche canoe....we are all pretty cool on here, and i've met alot of cool guy, but talking **** isn't gonna make anyone wanna help you or even take the time to talk to you, i mean y do you even come on the forum if your just gonna talk ****?

Last edited by ShanesG; 02-18-2008 at 02:55 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Bro, seriously...just stop....you've said the same fuking thing like 5 times already....
I think we all know there is no 350gtdriver...i don't like the whole "rebadging'' concept for our car either, i think the nissan emblem is ugly, but damn dude not everyone can be such a cool guy like yourself , if you don't like it, you dont like it. Give your opinion and move the *** on, you don't need to sit here and tell us, waaaa waaa your car isn't RHD, waaa waaaaa your car is not ACCUALLY from Japan, you suck, im the best...just seriously STFU!

you have not even 200 posts, and your making yourself already sound like an iggnorant, close-minded douche canoe....we are all pretty cool on here, and i've met alot of cool guy, but talking **** isn't gonna make anyone wanna help you or even take the time to talk to you, i mean y do you even come on the forum if your just gonna talk ****?
yo no one is talkin **** im not talkin **** this a online forum all kind of different opinions, u dont need to get all **** and **** man take it easy, there is no need for being the cool guy and sayin you suck and im the best, that is not happenin, u should already know every time there is a thread on nissan skyline emblems on there is gonna be some people with that dont agree, dont come on the forums to talk **** lol wtf, just sayin from personal experience with the emblems on a g35

Old 02-18-2008, 03:26 AM
I'm usually not a fan of this but, personally, I like the "Nissan Skyline 350gt" emblems better. In fact, I think the Infiniti logo looks like ****. I would've preferred if this car was released under Nissan in the US. Anyway, it looks good.

Old 02-18-2008, 09:44 AM
lol 1. my bad didnt know we were in english and typing class, 2. not a hater just think its lame as **** when buyin a car in US and decide to change it to a car that is like a car sold in japan only, 3. when i meant that the skyline 350gt was on my car was gay meaning wtf is this, i bought a infiniti g35 not a skyline 350gt wannabe, i took that **** off 4. a bmw 3series for example has the same name all over the world regardless where driver seat is at, it has the same model and make 5. and the infiniti emblems better 6. haha
Hahaa! I wonder why this guy isn't talking back to me. I was the first one to use the icon. LOL!!! Check out post #48...

Ohh, and DumbA$$! The Skyline is not only sold in Japan, its sold all over the world!!! America is one of the only countries that does not sell it carrying the Nissan Badging.

Before you do another post, how bout you go and do some research on what you THINK you know about.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:43 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
^lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Nissan Skyline350GT EMBLEMS.Installed on my Ride PICS!