Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 05-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Received 127 Likes on 76 Posts
Yea I heard they had something up their sleeves. now I feel like I should upgrade to a more aggressive setup. Well in do time, let me get everything else finish before I look at upgrading.

I can't wait to see Shanes new setup.

Old 05-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Lunek
we'll see how that turns out once i get some coilover, an thats not as crazy as what swang n bang Z are going to be running. photoshoot time when you get your wheels an the Z boys get their
It's not like I dont know them you know.....I'm just saying that's more then Id want to run ......If your talking about there Z's .....then 19's are a different story then runnin 20's. they also run 10 widths in order to run the super low offsets....the 20s on the Eclipse I was supposed to test fit but never got around to it. I'm not trying to out do anyone with ridiculous offsets, just getting the pit bull stance that my G deserves to have, sometimes there is a such thing as over done. I'm not trying to over do it or out do anyone.

Last edited by robzone; 05-10-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Received 42 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by robzone
It's not like I dont know them you know.....I'm just saying that's more then Id want to run ......If your talking about there Z's .....then 19's are a different story then runnin 20's. they also run 10 widths in order to run the super low offsets....the 20s on the Eclipse I was supposed to test fit but never got around to it. I'm not trying to out do anyone with ridiculous offsets, just getting the pit bull stance that my G deserves to have, sometimes there is a such thing as over done. I'm not trying to over do it or out do anyone.
Speaking for myself im not here to outdo anyone, those spec i posted is what i have on my eclipse and since i have it why not try'em out till my other set come in. Stance and Fittment is everything on a car and the perfect stance is what that forest green s2k is on right now and thats what we are aiming for just like what you said "pitbull" look and thats fittment/stance

Old 05-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Speaking for myself im not here to outdo anyone, those spec i posted is what i have on my eclipse and since i have it why not try'em out till my other set come in. Stance and Fittment is everything on a car and the perfect stance is what that forest green s2k is on right now and thats what we are aiming for just like what you said "pitbull" look and thats fittment/stance
was up foooo thought you were Duc lol...

Old 05-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Lunek post pics of these crazy Z setups please!
i dont have pics of cars but you can find them on the Z forums, and you prolly seem already.... cheanyoung fatboy.yoshi starve and blaccz33 and those pics are their current setup, but i think since some of them are going with kits they might be moving on up to the DUB class ahaha

Old 05-10-2009, 04:15 PM
was up foooo thought you were Duc lol...
LOL... naww fooo its Mot, i thought i put my location on but i guess not.

Old 05-10-2009, 04:26 PM
LOL... naww fooo its Mot, i thought i put my location on but i guess not.
lol well dam....juss got off the phone with raymond ...was like WTF....naw man...dam I should have test fitted that wheel, I was for sure curious what the limit was....but I think it might be to much, I got 20x10 fronts and 20x11 rears on the way 0 offsets all around coming hopefulll by june....before I sold my T1S, I left off at 9.5 -8 fronts and 10.5 -5 rears....Im only on springs and shox, but my fenders are flared front and rear, dunnno how much more it can take ..Im maxed out on camber -4.2 rear im sure true coilover can help out with more camber, but then Id be worried about hittin the shock...

Old 05-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rob when did you get your fenders flared?

Old 05-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by G U LATER
Rob when did you get your fenders flared?
Its been a while...did it myself in my Garage with the fork side of a hammer. I had no other choice....when I 1st got the T1s, on the way home after getting them mounted, my tires were smoking REALLLLY bad on the way home, I had to stop every 5 mins to cool them off, so in turn, I got the hammer and started doin the work, got about 10mm or lil more then a factory G now, fronts and rears, to ease some of the rubbing pain, but sometimes..it really does seem like nothing is ever enuff......aggressive that is ....but I know my limits....Im done after this set up

Old 05-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by G U LATER
I can't stop starring at the green sc.

It's black, lol. Those pics came out weird.......

Ths pic is for Royal T.. lol.... Supermade Lenses, Flat Black Housing.

Old 05-10-2009, 08:07 PM
.....What tire sizes and brand are you running on the SC??

Old 05-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all about the positive camber

Old 05-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Received 127 Likes on 76 Posts
Miltdoggie,
Man that looks like money man. The lights just took the car to the next level. Good job. So what is next for you on the car?

Man I wish I lived in Cali, so we could do a photo shoot.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:18 AM
lol well dam....juss got off the phone with raymond ...was like WTF....naw man...dam I should have test fitted that wheel, I was for sure curious what the limit was....but I think it might be to much, I got 20x10 fronts and 20x11 rears on the way 0 offsets all around coming hopefulll by june....before I sold my T1S, I left off at 9.5 -8 fronts and 10.5 -5 rears....Im only on springs and shox, but my fenders are flared front and rear, dunnno how much more it can take ..Im maxed out on camber -4.2 rear im sure true coilover can help out with more camber, but then Id be worried about hittin the shock...

yea i was hoping you would test fit my T1S too so we both can get a idea, but if the G and Z rear quarter panel is about the same then i think we are good with my offset....

Name:  zrimott.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  51.3 KB
we test fit on cheanyoung's car and he is without camber arms and it only stick out past the fender about 7~10mm so with a good stretch and a paper thin roll and pull we should be good to go

Old 05-11-2009, 05:58 AM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
^sickkk.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]