Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
State of Stance.... hmm... I think it's just a regional thing Florida in this case which is definitely cool to have, the mainstream stance sites/movements have very deep roots in SoCal, like almost to the point where some of the Cali guys get a little touchy with other states jockin their style...

So I think some states are wanting their own individuality, I don't see nothing wrong with that. Bottom line offcourse would be as long as they're doing the style right, and from what I see with Brian's ride, damn that's doing it right for sure!
but yea, there is a lot of new stance oriented sites popping up, haha, just wait till Canada gets it's own bitchezzz

We should be happy that this stanced thing is taking off, we all start hatin on one another the shlt's gonna fall apart and die away like another fad.

Last edited by Adon; 05-02-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by 4DGS
You really need to get your head out of your ***, you come in this thread non stop and talk **** to everyone about how aggressive your **** is (nt) We're pointing **** out and you're getting butt hurt because we're chopping up the name of the 100th dumb "stance" site that has popped up in the last few months.

The Simply Clean guys are great, I've supported them a long time, however, I don't think they should have made this site when they already had Simply Clean. If they made it to promote events and meets (like you had originally stated) that's great, however they aren't, they are featuring cars just like everyone else that has a "stance" site.

So shut up and calm down.
who says im getting butt hurt? lol ur a clown bro str8 up. ive just noticed with all your posts ur just a negative guy. w.e it is what it is bro...... just jump off my dick and stop quotting my ****. everywhere i post u quote my ****... i make a thread u post on it. your like an annoying *** ex-g.f. leave it alone and dont quote me after this post.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:47 PM
i try to give some photo cred and it turned into the site is Gay as ****. the name is gay! who cares?????? if you have a problem email them and let them know the site is gay and that they should stop what theyre doing. just dont make fun of it on the aggressive section a g35driver. lmao come on son!

Old 05-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
holy efight let's just take a deep breath

it's the internet, don't like a post move on? life is simple isn't it?

Old 05-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Jamal, that the same car I sat in at S&PI? I was gonna say he needs more low but you mention he plans to. Looks good.
Ya it is, he got rid of the time attack CEs and got CCWs. It should look way better when he lowers it more.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by Adon
State of Stance.... hmm... I think it's just a regional thing Florida in this case which is definitely cool to have, the mainstream stance sites/movements have very deep roots in SoCal, like almost to the point where some of the Cali guys get a little touchy with other states jockin their style...

So I think some states are wanting their own individuality, I don't see nothing wrong with that. Bottom line offcourse would be as long as they're doing the style right, and from what I see with Brian's ride, damn that's doing it right for sure!
but yea, there is a lot of new stance oriented sites popping up, haha, just wait till Canada gets it's own bitchezzz

We should be happy that this stanced thing is taking off, we all start hatin on one another the shlt's gonna fall apart and die away like another fad.
amen! some on this site that isnt a douchebag. well said man. people should appreciate that more stanced cars are appearing all over the world. not just in california where it originated. just makes no sense to bash on a website because theyre doing there own thing. if someone started a stance trend and didnt think it was going to spread by posting pictures on the internet im sorry but its just not going to happen and its reality.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
New stance site in Missouri. www.showmeyourstancebitch.com

Old 05-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Jamal, that the same car I sat in at S&PI? I was gonna say he needs more low but you mention he plans to. Looks good.

Dave, Subi is running 19lbs of boost and hauls ***.
..and I just came. Noice!

Whenever I sell my G, I have decided that I will go VIP on a new gen Maxima or M series.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Matzo Ball Soup

Old 05-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Received 86 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by Matzo Ball Soup
Best site yet!

Old 05-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
More pics less

Last edited by Dranom; 05-02-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
guys i started a new site...check it out.

unitedstatesofstancenation.org

please show some love C=

Old 05-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
dem tights and heels

Old 05-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by Adon

Honestly, it really has nothing to do with that, where its been originated is irrelevant. The thing of it is, is that for 80% if not more of the people doing it now a days are really only doing it because it's the new "fad", plain and simple. Lets not get away from the actual point of my original post. It had nothing to do with the car posted. I simply noticed yet ANOTHER new site watermarked on the photo.

It's your opinion that other states want there own thing, blah blah, but imo it's just people wanting to be apart of this new style. If it was just a state thing than they would only be showing cars from that state only.

I'll put money on it that they are going to make accessories and try and sell them, if it was just about,"showing stanced rides" there wouldn't be 56 sites right now all selling stickers, shirts, lanyards, w/e. Everyone just wants to jump on the bandwagon and make a quick buck. IMO THAT is whats gonna kill this scene.

On a side note though that IP G is teh sickness!!

Old 05-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Honestly, it really has nothing to do with that, where its been originated is irrelevant. The thing of it is, is that for 80% if not more of the people doing it now a days are really only doing it because it's the new "fad", plain and simple. Lets not get away from the actual point of my original post. It had nothing to do with the car posted. I simply noticed yet ANOTHER new site watermarked on the photo.

It's your opinion that other states want there own thing, blah blah, but imo it's just people wanting to be apart of this new style. If it was just a state thing than they would only be showing cars from that state only.

I'll put money on it that they are going to make accessories and try and sell them, if it was just about,"showing stanced rides" there wouldn't be 56 sites right now all selling stickers, shirts, lanyards, w/e. Everyone just wants to jump on the bandwagon and make a quick buck. IMO THAT is whats gonna kill this scene.

On a side note though that IP G is teh sickness!!

yea i'm seein both sides of the argument, yours and the other i'm right in the middle though bro because it all comes down to the bottom line

just like you said there is A LOT of guys doing it just cuz it's a fad for them and they not really "livin it" if that's the term i could use, and that does rub the guys the wrong way, the ones doin it because it's truly what they like...

and i can tell you i myself get annoyed when i get teenage kids coming up to me at meets asking what wheel specs i got so they could put the exact same **** on their S2000 or STI or Evo.... like really man ? you have no idea what you're even asking let alone what you wanna get yourself into

Originally Posted by Dranom
More pics less

good point.... meeeeehhhhhhh, i wasnt gonna post these until i get the full set of pics from my shoot in high res within the next few days..
This damn forum automatically resizes and gheyz up the picture pixelating it, but whatever just click on the picture itself to see it for real

Last edited by Adon; 05-03-2011 at 12:24 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]