Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 05-26-2012, 02:02 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by mattesatinblack
If i may ask what was your specs on your set up
always like your wheels
I'll re-post mine once boost posts his

At least give me the lip sizes(Inner and outter) lol

Old 05-26-2012, 02:05 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
I'll re-post mine once boost posts his

At least give me the lip sizes(Inner and outter) lol
LOL, They are 20x11 F 20x12 R

Old 05-26-2012, 02:07 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Damn 20" outter lips....are you sure you want to get into this business, not sure you're understanding what a lip is lol

Old 05-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Damn 20" outter lips....are you sure you want to get into this business, not sure you're understanding what a lip is lol
Man its late LMFAO. IIRC the lips are either 5 or 5.5" F and 6 R

Old 05-26-2012, 02:13 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
cool cool, was gonna guess 5"/6"

Old 05-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Here is what the Passats teal wheels looks like now.

Name:  KRANSONPOLISHED.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  41.7 KB

Old 05-26-2012, 03:23 AM
Received 83 Likes on 51 Posts
Some updated aggressive/streched updates on my G.
Name:  photo-25.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  70.5 KB

Name:  photo-2-4.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  63.9 KB

Old 05-26-2012, 04:28 AM
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
A couple shots of my new setup being test fitted

Old 05-26-2012, 04:34 AM
Looks Dope ^^

Old 05-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xBoostx
You are right its not worth the headache. But when there is a new design to a structure its prone to happen. Especially being the first to do it. People paid 500-700 for an iphone 4 that would drop calls if you held it a certain way. Its a nice new piece but had manufacturer flaws. That problem no longer exist. And for being the first few to get it they didnt pay 5k for it.
thats no excuse, from any company big or small, if your ***** defective own up to it and make it right. apple sent everyone free covers or some **** to make up for the problem with the iphone. People dont buy new upcoming products EXPECTING it to have problems. Just like you dont go to a restaurant and order food expecting it to have problems and if it does they pump you out a new one.

Old 05-26-2012, 01:42 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]-nebql.gif

geez strong dear diary entries here

Old 05-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by jfdeltoro
Some updated aggressive/streched updates on my G.

Looks dope!

What are the specs on your wheels?

Old 05-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Ok, time to address a few thing because it's obvious you don't know the truth of what happened, especially since you think there wasn't a problem to begin with.

First, i was in the EXACT same boat you are in now 3-4 years ago when i first saw the wheels. I had a couple talks with Carlos about how i was going to help him promote the wheels/business/etc. etc. Carlos was totally chill and cool, everything was planned awesome.................THEN i gave him my money and well, it all just went down hill from there.
I'm not even going to begin to gp into detail about the headache of dealing with him but i'll give some input. Bar none it was the worst merchandise purchase experience i have ever had. I could never reach him, or anyone for that matter and when i finally would it'd be some chick who didn't even know what was going on. I don't know how many times i was told i'd be informed whats going on only to have to go out of my way to get a damn update. It even went as far as him trying to bitch me out because i sent him a not so nice text to his WORK phone and somehow his kid got a hold of it and read it. Really guy why does your kid even have your WORK phone. I think i heard 20, 30, 50 different excuses, i've honestly never heard that many even from people who are compulsive liars.

On to the wheels, i will say they are still my favorite mesh design but i've had so many headaches with the wheels i might as well have bought fvcking vossens . Not even a month after them being mounted, both rear lips were completely cracking along the entire outside of the lip(obviously not his problem as they are sourced from another company) but still, i've never seen that happen with anyone else. Luckily i was still able to get a hold of him to get new lips before he completely disappeared, and luckily he had a set in stock otherwise who knows how much extra time it would have taken. Now i have to deal with THREE of my inner barrels cracking and from what you may ask? beats the hell outta me. I thought i paied for quality wheels, not wheels that have been sitting for over a year total time because **** keeps breaking.

Don't come in here and even give that dude an ounce of credit. Please tell what smoke and mirrors there, you weren't even around when all this **** happened so your opinion on what did means squat. Sorry!

Also not sure who exactly you were referring to as far as the wheels making someone popular, hope it's not me as i've been well known well before those wheels even had the lucky opportunity to me mounted on my car. I'm pretty sure Myself, Danny, and Rob made these wheels popular not the other way around. Seen alot of other setups witht he same wheels and well they just didn't cut it and were nothing special. Carlos should be thanking me, he thought i was nuts when i first told him what i wanted to do. Who knows how many people have inquired about the wheel after seeing my setup(not tooting my own horn, just being realistic) I still have people hitting me up, actually just a couple days ago about how they can get a set like mine, and i have to tell them, sorry you're out of luck.

Oh and i believe you said something along the lines that people need to be more patient, do you even know how ling it took me to get my wheels? I was told 4-6 weeks, but i'll let you guess how much time.

The way you come in here telling someone how they should watch their mouth, etc. you sound almost just like Carlos with the attitude.

Well hey maybe since you're in so close with the guy now he can do something about his wheels that continually keep cracking, air leaks, etc and giving me issues since day one. There's really no desire for me to talk to you or anyone involved with Carlos unless it involves that.

BTW i'm curious, what are the specs on the G. I'm intrigued by what the "optimized"( the use of that word is still cracking me up)specs are.

Damn yo, just woke up and I gotta read this to catch up? Sorry Shane but...umm.....

Originally Posted by xBoostx
Didnt want to derail this thread anymore but since you have no desire to answer my phone call...

Cool i now have a better understanding of both sides. I dont agree with giving the run around i never believed in that type of service.

As far as cracking, Carlos was the one to get that step lip wheel design going out here. They had a problem with the first batch from my understanding. And obviously has been fixed ever since. So i can understand from Carlos' point that side was out of his hands. To what Danny told me and you are saying you guys got the run around for weeks cause of it. There were other things going causing delays to Carlos' orders, but things werent handled the way some would have wanted it. Thats understandable.

The reason i am here is the same reason you all are. Now when Kranson gets bashed it now is against me as-well but you guys were not aware at the time. This company will be under new management and will be putting out some of the sickest and well built wheels out there. The problem you had was a problem the wheel halves manufacturer since they were just getting into the step lip production. Now every single wheel company state side buys from them. Problem cured. Its sucks it went down that way with you guys.

You are right because of you and others Kranson did get known here. And if things wouldnt have gone south im sure you and others would have had a great time being more involved with a company selling a wheel that i myself have compared to MANY other wheels and is near perfect if not perfect from and engineering stand point. **** as a matter of fact I was told in person by another wheel company they have been trying to duplicate that wheel for some time now.

I just wanted to get it known that its not the same type of business from a person to person stand point that Kranson once was. Like i told Danny if you or anyone had any questions contact me. If you dont or dont want to thats completely fine with me.

I went out of the way to reach out in some way. i cant fix what happened but i can understand what you guys are saying. Just dont want people bashing Kranson now for past problems and now you guys know why.

Cheers!
FUAAAAARK... And a rebuttal...my angus is clearly not peppered...So.......

In conclusion

[

The following users liked this post:
JaE35 (05-26-2012)
Old 05-26-2012, 03:04 PM
^^^^ LMFAO Perfect setup of gifs!!!! LMFAO

JaE35 (05-26-2012)
Old 05-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by Zioxx
Looks dope!

What are the specs on your wheels?
They are optimized specs lmao

chink-ah-saur (05-26-2012)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]