Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:24 AM
Received 66 Likes on 50 Posts
well you know what i mean dumpt the car to make the gap disappear of course some tire is gonna be sticking out pass the fender. atleast be dumpt thats all i is be sayings

Old 08-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
It's kinda hard being dumped with the karookie since the bumper sits low. going up driveways sometimes can be tough because it will easily scrape. I've had to raise my car about an inch just because of that issue.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:37 AM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
well that's understandable, and i dont say this towards anyone in specific, but its like oh i can't go low because my bumper will be too low.. well its like well then don't go with aggressive setups on the wheels but that's what's required you know?

its like i wanna go low but dont wanna buy camber arms.. well thats whats required, so you do it you know?

levon you AND your homie already have the front bumpers, I can't even speak from experience from having a low bumper, I can't even imagine how low the front will sit once i get ings bumper seeing how i will most likely lower the front once i get my wheels in you know? but its like it comes with the territory, some can take it and some can't

Old 08-22-2009, 01:38 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Aggressive wheels and dumpt go one in one, you cant really have aggressive wheels w/o being dumpt doesn't look right, like wearing a tuxedo with sandals JMHO!!! I don't wanna sit here and sound like a hater. Im on the computer now(i was on my phone when i first saw the pics) and yeah i say please don't put spacers on. Just like everything else there is always a point where it is too much......

and how did your front get to +4? 10 or 15mm spacer? If so decrease that spacer...but theres not really any direct pics from directly forward so i can't really get the best idea.

Car looks clean as hell though dont get me wrong, looks very nice, and super clean.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:44 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
And did someone feed you guys some laced Wheaties or something, what made you guys all of a sudden all about aggressive offsets? lol

Old 08-22-2009, 01:45 AM
haha tuxedo and sandals

Old 08-22-2009, 01:47 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
I think ur sedan looks sick!

Old 08-22-2009, 01:48 AM
Originally Posted by eurodre
well that's understandable, and i dont say this towards anyone in specific, but its like oh i can't go low because my bumper will be too low.. well its like well then don't go with aggressive setups on the wheels but that's what's required you know?

its like i wanna go low but dont wanna buy camber arms.. well thats whats required, so you do it you know?

levon you AND your homie already have the front bumpers, I can't even speak from experience from having a low bumper, I can't even imagine how low the front will sit once i get ings bumper seeing how i will most likely lower the front once i get my wheels in you know? but its like it comes with the territory, some can take it and some can't
Fvck that, i'm stayin on stock front camber arms, lol....for now at least.

But yeah, lowering is of course required, but for some people, just saying in general, whether aggressive offset or not, you can't really lower the car too much.

Today I went to Pierce college to get my car check out for the state referee and I accidentally went to the wrong school (the one across the street), and I BARELY got in and I barely got out as well (reversed out)...this is after raising my car another inch (two finger gap between the fender and the wheels...had to constantly floor the car just to get it out and in (having sway bars makes it worse when lowered).

I'll definitely say that you can't be up high and I know in Vivek's case, he knows he has to lower the car but was eager to post pics. But we can't all go dumped to the point where we're tuckin tires and almost the rim. Shoot, even when I was dumped on F&F's Shane saw how I couldn't even turn my wheel and then I had trouble exiting has garage, but then finally got it at a good height...and even then I ruined my cats and my y pipe, got stock a couple times over speed bumps.....that's why there's and an end all solution... AIR SUSPENSION.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:52 AM
like i said it's not for everyone and there are plenty of people who ride low within the g35 community and outside but the point is they just do it, they know being low has a lot more requirements and they just do them and move on

the point was that you pick the style, and do it right

Originally Posted by ShanesG
And did someone feed you guys some laced Wheaties or something, what made you guys all of a sudden all about aggressive offsets? lol
Dunno bout Vivek, probably cos he was sick of his RPM's and wanted to look good and since he's getting into shows, having a nice set of wheels and aggressive offsets impresses the judges.

As for me, I'm going that route, but probably not as quick, I wanted to do something crazy (2C knows how competitive I am, we both get like that), and Jon really wanted the community to see coupe offsets on a sedan.

I don't think it's over though, there's lots more guys on these boards that are probably leaning towards the aggressive setup...speaking of which, I saw a sick *** 7th gen civic, laguna seca blue, freakin DUMPED, i mean I swear this guy could have been on bags...killer offsets as well. Wish I had a good camera...we both digged each other's rides, I was really diggin his. We cruised with each other on the 101 to 134 but then he got caught up in traffic. I think he lives near me cos his license plate frame says Fast Autowerks, which is literally, about a 5 minute drive from my house.

yeah its sick if you dont know what your looking at.

i aint a hater cause im far from that, but i just feel like this whole aggressive thing is getting outta hand. you want to be aggressive/flush but dont wanna dumpt the car. its like you know your getting low offset wheels and thats it you dont know what to do to make it fit.

vivek your car is clean way cleaner then my stock p.o.s

mexiflush

Old 08-22-2009, 01:58 AM
well here is a guy that is very famous

and we all know how sick his eg is..

what i think is going on lately with the aggressive trend is that people go into it, skipping the essential steps and just wanting to get to the end and claim aggressive THEN complain about the disadvantages

that red eg looks sick because of the work he put into it but also i bet you he doesnt complain about it, im willing to bet that he doesnt complain about it

if he truly loves what he does, he won't complain about the disadvantages, he will just work through them, and by putting in that work gets him landed in magazines and recognition over many forums

Old 08-22-2009, 02:04 AM
i think people just try to be aggressive to fit in haha even though they wheels dont fit in hah get it? jk this thread needs to love

i want a sticker like that but instead of 10.J,Q,K,A
i want F,L,U,S,H aww so cutes

Old 08-22-2009, 02:08 AM
Some people do it because it looks good perhaps? Or it's the style they want to follow? Kinda like the VIP thing, not every one does it, but some admire it and go that path. Me, for example, I'm going for that look. Hands down people WILL be amazed with my interior when I get it done or even the beginning steps. I don't think people do it necessarily to impress others, yeah some do, but that doesn't mean that they don't do it because it wouldn't look good or they wouldn't wanna do it.

Old 08-22-2009, 02:10 AM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
God damnt dre can anyone ever do anything without being criticize by you HAHAHA

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]