Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pic isnt there

Old 10-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel ya Royal! Even tho the image isnt working, I rather not see and just take your word! I have a few IS guys always asking what my wheel specs/tire size/suspension set up are then see them posting up of their "future" plans...drives me nuts! You should make a sticker with something along the lines of "Proper and aggressive thanks to Royal T" and give it to him.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Received 127 Likes on 76 Posts
Ok replaced pic

Old 10-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NOW i see it.. and wow what a jocker its pretty much identical

i say we roll his car off a cliff

Old 10-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 10-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
lmao -___-
what's the big deal here?
using your logic i should flame every other black coupe with SF Winnings, LED's, and a roof wing too

what are we now, in middle school? Ohhh lets jump his azz cuz he's wearing the same shiet as us

Old 10-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
^Srsly?

He doesn't just have the same wheels he has the same front, the same headlights, shiit even the same stickers in the same spots. I'd but a full paycheck that if someone copied your car down to a tee that you wouldn't be like "YEAH, Right on bro"

Old 10-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Law to the Rence
lmao -___-
using your logic i should flame every other black coupe with SF Winnings, LED's, and a roof wing too

what are we now, in middle school? Ohhh lets jump his azz cuz he's wearing the same shiet as us
Your mods/wheels are more common than royals.. on top of that he has THE SAME BUMPER, SAME COLOR CAR, AND SAME STYLE OF WHEELS.... I would be pissed too especially cuz no one else has done that setup. When i saw royal's car for the first time i literally said "DAMN" but with people jockin his **** THIS closely it somewhat loses its uniqueness. Oh well props to you royal for modding a car worthy of copying, but you the OG and im pretty sure his interior isnt as baller as yours!

Old 10-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Either way at the end of the day EVERYONE will know that guys car, as "the guy that copied RoyalT" So he will always get that!

Old 10-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by Law to the Rence
lmao -___-

+1... I don't see much of a big deal... am I going to flame every sedan with shaved doors, shaved trunk, molded bumper, custom taillights molded, flared fenders and modified rookie bumper and rocker panels?... oh wait, no one will do that

But the Z isn't modded like that - it has wheels and a bumper? maybe sides?... are they custom or something? If not, I don't know how you could expect to be the only one It's white with black wheels (lots of those around)... I guess I don't get it

Old 10-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
+1... I don't see much of a big deal... am I going to flame every sedan with shaved doors, shaved trunk, molded bumper, custom taillights molded, flared fenders and modified rookie bumper and rocker panels?... oh wait, no one will do that

But the Z isn't modded like that - it has wheels and a bumper? maybe sides?... are they custom or something? If not, I don't know how you could expect to be the only one It's white with black wheels (lots of those around)... I guess I don't get it
Dude's wheels are CF lips, JUST like royal's.. He has the same headlights, front bumper, you cant tell me he didnt jock on royal HARDCORE...

Old 10-29-2009, 08:10 PM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by trueskillz12

that is a gangster a** shot
especially with the arm hanging out

gangsta gangsta!
cause hes picking up a dude?
Originally Posted by Royal_T
THIS IS NOT MY CAR
OK boys and girls, Remember when I said I had a Copy Cat well ****n A.. He has done it..

my friend sent me his pic he post on his Flickr account.....

OK my thing is have a freakn mind of your own, I mean you copied me all the way down to my stickers man.... You even got the same style of wheels as me granted they are I-Forged wheels....

Now everyone when you see this car on the internet or around town just think of me as this is my copy cat... And this shall be your name from here out....

Have a style of your own.....
you 2 should have a drift off for pinks!

Old 10-29-2009, 08:16 PM
^ i get where everyones comin from
Its def. not chill to jock somebody down to a tee
but its his car so its a bit immature to flip out on him like that...just MHO

Royal T, you shouldn't take this copycat in the wrong way...if i were you i'd take it as a compliment. Usually when people copy something down to the finest detail, it means they really admire it, whether they admit it or not...so you're probably his "inspiration" if you wanna put it like that.

No use calling him out...you wear some fresh clothes/shoes that's hard to find, now someone else figured out where to buy em and now they're rockin 'em...
some things don't change much since middle school, but our maturity sure can change, so it is what it is

Old 10-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by SteveBlake
Dude's wheels are CF lips, JUST like royal's.. He has the same headlights, front bumper, you cant tell me he didnt jock on royal HARDCORE...
I don't know either of them... but from the pic, I didn't realize it was so much different that someone else wouldn't have a similar car.

Old 10-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by SteveBlake
Your mods/wheels are more common than royals.. on top of that he has THE SAME BUMPER, SAME COLOR CAR, AND SAME STYLE OF WHEELS.... I would be pissed too especially cuz no one else has done that setup. When i saw royal's car for the first time i literally said "DAMN" but with people jockin his **** THIS closely it somewhat loses its uniqueness. Oh well props to you royal for modding a car worthy of copying, but you the OG and im pretty sure his interior isnt as baller as yours!
but someone had to have 'em first right?
and it definitely wasn't me that had it first so maybe i should get flammed and called a copycat for it too...and flame everyone else that got 'em after me
welcome to the real world guys

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]