Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Received 92 Likes on 76 Posts
nice new setup rob...looks sick..Hella flush..are those 20's?

Old 12-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow, this thread is starting to delivery more than just aggressive set-ups!
Damn Rob, that set-up is looking sooOoOOooO mean.

Old 12-10-2009, 12:15 PM
I am Robzone. I am swang n' bang....photo taken from Ray's blog
Lolzer too funny.
[/QUOTE]

Old 12-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
Old 12-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by starve
Give us a break Shane. We don't want people to get the wrong idea. BTW, this pic was posted in Ray's blog. So, I didn't break any rules.
I have no problem with yall posting this pic. haha On another note. . Why bash on us with words when you can bash on us with your rides? Does it really get under your skin that bad? If so then good. I have nothing more to say than that. . .

one pic three words...

Last edited by integraBois1991; 12-10-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
lookin good as always guys!

Old 12-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Quick question, well questions for you swang n bang fellas.... how often do you drive your cars and what are road conditions like?

In all honesty, I would LOVE to buy springs and shocks w/dampening (tokico dspecs). Saves money for sure.

Unfortunately roadways here are terrible and with a fiberglass bumper, it makes it even worse. I can be 2" above ground (my bumper) and I cant get my car into my driveway whatsover...I tried for a good 15 mins lol. Lovin the stance tho.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Wow sick rides! Thanks for sharing robzone and the swangnbang crew!

Old 12-10-2009, 01:18 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by donpisto
Quick question, well questions for you swang n bang fellas.... how often do you drive your cars and what are road conditions like?

In all honesty, I would LOVE to buy springs and shocks w/dampening (tokico dspecs). Saves money for sure.

Unfortunately roadways here are terrible and with a fiberglass bumper, it makes it even worse. I can be 2" above ground (my bumper) and I cant get my car into my driveway whatsover...I tried for a good 15 mins lol. Lovin the stance tho.
roads are pretty bad here....Ive personally broken my sides about 10 times....cracked my ings front, when i had it, 6 times, got stuck at the Dallas galleria and had to get weight on the rear just to get traction...where the shoot was taken at for stancworks..the roads are notorious for bein bumpy, pot holed and sharp edges...hence the name...Swang one way to avoid something then BANG...there goes something..yoshi has lost some side skirts and front lip to the streets...and starve....well quite frankly...i dont see how he has such luck with his lip...lunek got stuck while goin up down a drive way during our photoshoot...all in all ..we take it how it is..if we brake something, then it gets replaced, we usually have a nice inventory of back up parts, and usually wont find us really rockin fiber glass anymore , our suspensions are set pretty stiff, so rebound off the shox are minimal, if something isnt scraping, draggin, or getting stuck, then we have to wonder whats wrong ....and yes...every one of us is daily driven

Old 12-10-2009, 01:30 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by starve
Give us a break Shane. We don't want people to get the wrong idea. BTW, this pic was posted in Ray's blog. So, I didn't break any rules.
Wrong idea that you might be on camber arms? That's not really a bad thing

Originally Posted by Lunek
they just like to pick us out of the bunch haha. im going to completely stop posting and continue to lurk round here from now on
No, only reason i said anything was because i find it funny that i was "called out" by your fellow crew member for being so cocky and conceited and self proclaiming i was the offset king, i am ungrateful for the people who helped me, and whoring out my car, blah blah.(when in reality none of that was the truth) Yet it seems in almost everyone of swang n bangs post they have to either post. "BTW No camber arms" "Oh yeah on coils" "Oh whaaa swang and bang takin over" "ohh swang n bang 2010" "Texas takin over gtfo".......How does that not come off as you guys being cocky and/or conceited?? I just get a kick out of the coil and no camber arm statement having to be posted all the time, not only here but in every forum where i see the crew post.

Originally Posted by GreenGoblin
Caveman style - ie: no camber arms and no coils. We get it you guys ride low, with bad toe, and natural camber. Seems like its caveman mentaility to do things the hard way.

Originally Posted by robzone
....to bad we aren't blessed by some other people in this thread....there's more posers and biters in this thread than ever before....know it alls who dont no ****...its amazing when u you post up ur teams rides...your all over it...but when others post....its like a battle of how u can throw other peoples words out of context and get it totally misinterpreted....u make fun of us for just restating what people keep asking us via Pms or over the net in forums...get a life really and grow up. these forums used to be good till a bunch of kids wanted to get on here and act like they run the show.

I am Robzone. I am swang n' bang....photo taken from Ray's blog
Rob you do know you don't have to reply to pm's. And i very highly doubt that you get THAT many pm's about camber arms. I get pm's every day about wheels and fitment/specs and not once has anyone asked about whether or not i'm running camber arms.

Originally Posted by integraBois1991
I have no problem with yall posting this pic. haha On another note. . Why bash on us with words when you can bash on us with your rides? Does it really get under your skin that bad? If so then good. I have nothing more to say than that. . .

one pic three words...
Nah, it's the attitudes and repeated statements that get annoying, not the rides. I've personally complimented every one of swang n bangs cars.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
Old 12-10-2009, 01:41 PM

Eurodre.... awesome timing bro! x2!

Old 12-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Received 66 Likes on 50 Posts
ok no more e-fighting , cause we all know if shyne and swang n bang were to meet in person we'd both jock on eachothers cars.

btw, im only coils and dont run camber arms, i like organic camber.

Old 12-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Now thats some true swagg there....
Originally Posted by robzone
the roads are notorious for bein bumpy, pot holed and sharp edges...hence the name...Swang one way to avoid something then BANG...there goes something.....all in all ..we take it how it is..if we brake something, then it gets replaced, we usually have a nice inventory of back up parts..... if something isnt scraping, draggin, or getting stuck, then we have to wonder whats wrong ....and yes...every one of us is daily driven

Old 12-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Breathe Shane.... Breathe

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]