Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Received 42 Likes on 17 Posts
haha man.... why does everyone think im talking bout Shane????? im speaking bout the topic in general. But im always down for pic of any stance ride.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Received 66 Likes on 50 Posts
lunek what are the specs of your volks your selling to a sedan?

Old 12-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Received 42 Likes on 17 Posts
i dont think he is interested in it anymore after we tried it on. but 8.5 +22 and 10.5 +22.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
nah manggg i aint calling you broke! I know your wheels cost good money You just trying to prove people you can do it with coils and ride low too, i know what you mean man. After that it's like gyeaaa what now??!? It's a good feeling and I can know how you feel man so you represent

Old 12-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by Lunek
People upgrade from spring to coils because you want that adjustability to go lower, just as low as bags. Coils and Bags is a preference but everyone get wild out about it cause we take pride in riding on our CHEAP coils and do what others can with bags. I've seen nice stance cars with bags sitting but nothing like that while driving. Some people tell the honest truth about getting bags is cause they like it to sit low for shows but can't do that while rolling. When people tell me they ride low on bags i want them to make a believer out of me with rolling shots.

And G37 guy, we cant afford bags but we can afford 4~5k for wheels and tires hahah that makes it even right??? j/k

and let this be the end of this whole discussion.
Do i really need to prove how low i drive with bags? i'm pretty sure everyone has seen how my stance was with coils(and i do actually driver lower than that now). I used to be that guy that ragged on bags too, and for the people that only park low i still rag on them cause that's just pointless. I simply don't have it in me to ride at normal height, i don't have it in me to even drive a lil low. I feel awkward if i know im not tuckin tire while driving, i've been riding slammed since my very first car 7 years ago. There are very few people who DO ride low with bags and that is def. not gonna impress anyone and thats why everyone automatically ASSUMES that everyone drive high if you have air. As you can see above everyone knows how i drive, i mean i honestly hate having to even use my bags lol and if i can i try on all accounts not to use them unless i absolutely have to. I personally never got bags to "park low" only, i really only got them for emergency situations and so my gf didn't have to throw so many miles on her car since i couldn't take my car anywhere cause last thing ima do is make my girl walk lol, and i also live in the mountains lol so the city decided it'd be a good idea to make driveways to everywhere a freakin 70 degree incline

I hope the new generation of air changes the overall look, because "Drive low, park lower" is the true way you should sport them.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
haha man.... why does everyone think im talking bout Shane????? im speaking bout the topic in general. But im always down for pic of any stance ride.
Prob cause im the only one on air in here aside from 2c lol. All good mang i know what you're saying though!!! I would love to see more cars on air riding low too!!! If i have to i'll have to make everyone a believer on my own LOL

Old 12-10-2009, 06:52 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
i dont think he is interested in it anymore after we tried it on. but 8.5 +22 and 10.5 +22.

Those would fit very nicely. Would need a spacer up front, but the rear would be money.

Old 12-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
I hate when people ride high with bags.. Ride slammed or go home.. I passed a guy with a bagged truck and he had the back all the way down and the front all the way up.. It look so stupid.. As i passed him i was thinking drop that biatch!!

Old 12-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Lunek, heres a quick clip of me rollin at 1:00 of this vid of all of us cruising up to HF3 a few weeks ago!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VySBZ2qp6FA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VySBZ2qp6FA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 12-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by robzone
roads are pretty bad here....Ive personally broken my sides about 10 times....cracked my ings front, when i had it, 6 times, got stuck at the Dallas galleria and had to get weight on the rear just to get traction...where the shoot was taken at for stancworks..the roads are notorious for bein bumpy, pot holed and sharp edges...hence the name...Swang one way to avoid something then BANG...there goes something..yoshi has lost some side skirts and front lip to the streets...and starve....well quite frankly...i dont see how he has such luck with his lip...lunek got stuck while goin up down a drive way during our photoshoot...all in all ..we take it how it is..if we brake something, then it gets replaced, we usually have a nice inventory of back up parts, and usually wont find us really rockin fiber glass anymore , our suspensions are set pretty stiff, so rebound off the shox are minimal, if something isnt scraping, draggin, or getting stuck, then we have to wonder whats wrong ....and yes...every one of us is daily driven

I figured it's usually poly or OEM kits...guess it comes down to whether you go the money to replace parts and paint. I certainly don't, if I did, I'd get bags cos I'd rather spend my money elsewhere....BOOST!!!! and built motor. More power to ya if that's how you guys roll.

----

Jeremie, for a moment I thought you posted a pic of my car lol....how much camber are you running? Or is it cos you took a pic of the rear wheels from the front it looks like you're running a shiet load of camber?

Originally Posted by integraBois1991
The reason why we say we ride on coils is because everyone thinks that it is impossible we can not ride like that and think we are on bags which we are not. So we remind everyone that we do not roll on bags which I'm sure everyone knows by now and the reason why the 350z say no camber kit is because it is possible to do this fitment without a camber kit. I always have respect for all rides and all styles. I'm in for the scene not for talkin trash... cause thats what is killing the scene. Hattin!

For " texas is taken over " or " swangnbang 2010 " Well I dunno what to say about that cause I'm not around on the net much. . . so what?? Everyone says I'm am the offset king or I'm the king of cali . . . It's just words, but yea I know words can kill.. haha The only stuff I seen here was people that are not even SNB from waijai saying ... SnB has shut EVERYONE down...offset... or how about your post so hey! we all get alittle happy and say things.. so its all good...I like the turn out of your ride homie.
I'm king of cali sedans for the G

Only for a short while though, bout to get outdone, lol. All good though, competition is fun for 1 and #2 (should be #1) its nice seein sedans rockin coupe or even Z offsets and looking hard as fvck.

---

Dang, time for me to go home, i'll have to catch up on the remaining 4 pages later lol

Old 12-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Too much whinning going on!

My fitment isnt like most of you guys. But i ride dumpt on coils daily in these Houston streets. If i wanted too, i would buy bags, but for some reason i choose to ride on coils.

Why? Because i get this question all the time.

Random person: Hey bro! Are you on bags?

Me:Nah, im on coilovers.

Random personamn bro! Your low as hell, how do you drive like that.

Me: been doing this since 1996 & i just pay attention to the road & swang if need be....

So that being said. Who cares if your on Coils or Bags or the lowest G/Z. Just enjoy the scene for what it is.
Because at the end of the day. If your stuntin, then your all good. I stunt everyday all day...

Swang N Bang crew: Lookin hella good fellas!!! Texas Du ma!!!

aka: dumptG35

Last edited by NorthSideRacing; 12-10-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NorthSideRacing
Too much whinning going on!

My fitment isnt like most of you guys. But i ride dumpt on coils daily in these Houston streets. If i wanted too, i would buy bags, but for some reason i choose to ride on coils.

Why? Because i get this question all the time.

Me: been doing this since 1996 & i just pay attention to the road & swang if need be....

So that being said. Who cares if your on Coils or Bags or the lowest G/Z. Just enjoy the scene for what it is.
Because at the end of the day. If your stuntin, then your all good. I stuntin everyday all day...

Swang N Bang crew: Lookin hella good fellas!!! Texas Du ma!!!

aka: dumptG35
Werd son!

Old 12-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Lol yeah love getting that.

Still get the same, or now it's more like, "oh so why you have bags if you don't use them" LMAO

Old 12-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Lol yeah love getting that.

Still get the same, or now it's more like, "oh so why you have bags if you don't use them" LMAO
Im sure you do. I love the reactions on random peoples faces & the judges at carshows. The props I get for daily driving my G as low as it is, is priceless...

Old 12-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Received 66 Likes on 50 Posts
i feel really good when i get asked if im on bags. northside where you been man,havent seen your car in awhile any updates on it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]