Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

My Gtr front bumper installed.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your car = FAIL

Rice is rice. How do I know? I eat a lot of it.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized I replied to this monstrosity already. Sorry for beating on a dead horse.

Old 09-15-2008, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by InfinitSkyline
yea for sure. im going to finish my school first then ill go get it...Vspec tho...ill wait a yr or two. atleast im getting props now cuz they think i have a Gtr..lolz. i get alot of attention...and to my mind i was like imagine if i realy have the skyline...shiiieeettt...lolz. either skyline vspec or the 2010 supra. woot woot....but im keeping my g. Dont want to leave the forum. lolz
What is ur major? Gold digging?

Unless if you are studying Law or those high pay stuffs, or else you will be disappointed.

You saved 80% just to get a a car and GTR bumper. How do you live in just 20% of ur paycheck while you are in school? Living? Food? Life?

Old 09-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by kenempireex

Unless if you are studying Law or those high pay stuffs, or else you will be disappointed.

You saved 80% just to get a a car and GTR bumper. How do you live in just 20% of ur paycheck while you are in school? Living? Food? Life?

wow people harsh no? If he can survive w/ going out, getting a full stomache and being happy w/ 20% of his money, then great for him. Maybe his 20% is like 80% of yours? Don't judge him on how he spends his money, and again it's his money!

Give him his slack, his car!

Props for him for trying something some of us wouldn't or what not. Not guts no glory.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by driftGT350
wow people harsh no? If he can survive w/ going out, getting a full stomache and being happy w/ 20% of his money, then great for him. Maybe his 20% is like 80% of yours?
If it's true, then he should be driving a GTR instead.

He said he doesn't mind neg. comment. Don't hate.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:56 AM

Major: Sales and Marketing/administration info. system. 4 years in sales, undergraduate in admin info system/ one yr left of college. High payoff stuffs<<<

Actualy, let me reprhase my answer for your information g35 buddies. I dream and i get for the money i earn. The money that i used is my blood and my sweat from my work...actualy lets not use blood...lolz. I dont want to tell you how much i earn from my work because i dont want to you to feel uncomfortable and yes...i make alot of money. I chit chated with some folks here at the forum and asked me how i can get money and get some part for the G like that. So i shared some info to them what i do....and NO..im not a stripper. Im in sales and marketing place where people thinks i make 8 dollars an hr which i dont...so lets say i make close to triple digits a yr and so that answers your question right? How do i live with school , food and life? you know what is get around means? it means u know how to find it. U know what i mean? i have extra cash to spend and enough for everything. I will get the VSPEC SKYLINE...im saving up for it...i even told my girlfriend that i will get it. She said that as long as i can drive it...i was like micasa...tucasa...na mean..lolz. Any way...yea i know i sound flamboyant but u know i dont care what people thinks..what matters to me is ME.

Old 09-16-2008, 03:01 AM
Originally Posted by driftGT350
wow people harsh no? If he can survive w/ going out, getting a full stomache and being happy w/ 20% of his money, then great for him. Maybe his 20% is like 80% of yours? Don't judge him on how he spends his money, and again it's his money!

Give him his slack, his car!

Props for him for trying something some of us wouldn't or what not. Not guts no glory.
Its koo even if its negative, the truth comes out. =) no guts, no glory right?

Old 09-16-2008, 03:01 AM
Originally Posted by zeadlots
Love this on the IP! Please make sure you take some HQ shots and post them in the ***IP's*** thread for all the IP owners and lovers!

This is why I posted that thread about the GTR bumper a month ago. First IP one I've seen. Congrats.
Thanks.

Old 09-16-2008, 03:07 AM
This thread i made makes me laugh. Ill keep watching the thread. Like what i said...my money is my money not yours...cheers! =)

Old 09-16-2008, 11:00 AM
"so lets say i make close to triple digits a yr and so that answers your question right? "

uh....isn't that less than $100/yr?

Anyways....I give you credit for doing something different...or extra-ordinary. Good job.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:29 PM
If it's true, then he should be driving a GTR instead.

He said he doesn't mind neg. comment. Don't hate.

Not hating, just think it's kind of harsh haha!

Old 09-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
terrence, this is the worst looking bumper i've ever seen.

fuu, can you say RICE ROCKET?

bwahahaha. jk. ay how's angie? i haven't talked to you two in a couple weeks.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:38 PM
looks good. love the ip

Old 09-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
I think it looks pretty good, what about taking out that portion in the upper center opening? can it be done?

Here is a fast photochop of what im talkn bout.

Old 09-19-2008, 02:05 AM
Originally Posted by Calvin
terrence, this is the worst looking bumper i've ever seen.

fuu, can you say RICE ROCKET?

bwahahaha. jk. ay how's angie? i haven't talked to you two in a couple weeks.
i know man..she said hi and where have u been...any way...been working on the integra. after all the sweat and getting down and dirsty, finaly running rich but need new transmission. =) finaly have my dd, but its pretty fast. told yams not to build the motor but he did. aghh* any way, are u going to erick's bday thing? might be there. hit me up

Old 09-19-2008, 02:09 AM
Originally Posted by Triji
I think it looks pretty good, what about taking out that portion in the upper center opening? can it be done?

Here is a fast photochop of what im talkn bout.

looks good but you know where the middle thing u took out, i put the nissan badge on it plus the liscence plate so it doesnt look boring. it looks good but i wont be doing more stuff to it. i think im done for now till i get my suspension. got more stuff in mind for later....save the best for last. i

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Gtr front bumper installed.