Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

The sexiest a$$ on a G thread! (Rear end shot only!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2009 | 02:47 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by OCG35
Oooofffa - sorry guys... but WOW negative camber for track use is one thing... negative camber to make wrong wheels fit is one thing... but THAT negative camber is just plain wrong - and doesnt fit either category

Sorry Shane - I'm not trying to be mean - but really its way out... and not real sexy
my camber is actually less than -2.5 might be slightly more all the way low. you've seen my car and you know how low i drive, my drive height is not much higher than that.

The only reason i got bags was to raise it for inclines and go over bumps and shiit, i actually prefer NOT not slam it all the way dowm well at least for the front, i don't really like the look of tuckin wheel. But yeah to each their own, unfortunately you just come off as a hater most of the time rather than expressing how you really feel in a respectful manor, JMO on what i've seen through out my time here on driver. Not everyone mods their car to be "Functional" mine is functional for what I want, plus if i wanted a functional car a G would be rather far down my list of choices....

Last edited by ShanesG; 09-14-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-14-2009 | 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
my camber is actually less than -2.5 might be slightly more all the way low. you've seen my car and you know how low i drive, my drive height is not much higher than that.

The only reason i got bags was to raise it for inclines and go over bumps and shiit, i actually prefer NOT not slam it all the way dowm well at least for the front, i don't really like the look of tuckin wheel. But yeah to each their own, unfortunately you just come off as a hater most of the time rather than expressing how you really feel in a respectful manor, JMO on what i've seen through out my time here on driver. Not everyone mods their car to be "Functional" mine is functional for what I want, plus if i wanted a functional car a G would be rather far down my list of choices....
a hater??? Are you kidding me? I rarely even comment on the looks of people cars. The post about the camber in this thread is one of the very few times I've ever said anything negative about anyone’s car ever... and it wastn even mean spirited – it was just me posting my opinion.

Usually I agree with to each their own. I'm baffled that you think I hate on peoples car.

BTW, how was the way I expressed how I feel in the post you quoted, not respectful? Did you even read the last sentence? BTW, many of your posts are exactly what you just accused me of.

Don’t get upset because I’m not a fan of negative camber... but be realistic about what you say. I suspect you’re mad because I mentioned flaring fenders with a roller isn’t the correct way… sorry dude, but its not. That doesn’t make me a hater.

Old 09-14-2009 | 03:44 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Ok im sorry maybe you don't hate on peoples cars persay i guess i just see you arguing alot with people over dumb shiit lulz

I didn't even know you said anything about flaring fenders with a roller...must have missed that...

but it's obvious you really didn't look at the pic, cause like i said my camber is right around or less than -2.5, where most people have theirs around -2, so only a few mm difference.....made it seem like im runnin -5 or something

Old 09-14-2009 | 03:47 PM
Ok im sorry maybe you don't hate on peoples cars persay i guess i just see you arguing alot with people over dumb shiit lulz

I didn't even know you said anything about flaring fenders with a roller...must have missed that...
I argue with 2 people - DaveB and Jeff... its very rare that I argue with anyone else on this forum (unless its bandwagoners chiming in when I've argued with Dave and Jeff)... and typically its one of them that starts the debate - I'm not one to ignore so I debate back... but if you look through threads, you wont find much arguing with a anyone else on Driver.

Old 09-14-2009 | 03:49 PM

but it's obvious you really didn't look at the pic, cause like i said my camber is right around or less than -2.5, where most people have theirs around -2, so only a few mm difference.....made it seem like im runnin -5 or something
I posted before you edited... as for the -2.5... It looked like more to me - in fact, I would have guessed closer to -5... apparently I'm wrong - just looked excessive to me.

Edit: I just looked again... sorry dude, but that looks way more than -2.5. Have you had in on allignment machine?

Old 09-14-2009 | 03:58 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
My buddies TL is at -2.7 and i am noticeably less than him so either our eyes are REALLY facked up or his alignment specs are wrong, i'll be getting an alignment soon so i guess we'll see them, but there's no way i'm more than -3 that's for sure

Also the last time i had it aligned with my coils the rears were at ~-2 and that was i wanna say a inch higher than where my rear is in that pic...

Old 09-14-2009 | 04:00 PM
heres mine!

Old 09-14-2009 | 04:03 PM
My buddies TL is at -2.7 and i am noticeably less than him so either our eyes are REALLY facked up or his alignment specs are wrong, i'll be getting an alignment soon so i guess we'll see them, but there's no way i'm more than -3 that's for sure
I'm only referencing the pic on previous page... your normal ride height probably isn’t that far negative... if you slam the car like in the pic for alignment, I believe you'll find its farther than you think... but like I said before, if you (or whoever) like it, thats all that matters

Old 09-14-2009 | 04:04 PM
looks so sick vivek. ahh wheels will be on this weekend!!!!!

shane i know for sure thats less than 3, mine right now is at 3.9 and it looks way worse. your car is SICK no matter what

Old 09-14-2009 | 04:06 PM
yo dawg, i said yo dawg, i said yo dawg...YO DAWG!!!

I got my camber at postive camber all the way yo, specs ready for track y'all! They flying track y'all, in 2080.

Old 09-14-2009 | 04:06 PM
thanks! cant wait to see some pics of ur setup! yea my camber is more than 3 already, lol

Originally Posted by gtrefever
looks so sick vivek. ahh wheels will be on this weekend!!!!!

shane i know for sure thats less than 3, mine right now is at 3.9 and it looks way worse. your car is SICK no matter what

Old 09-14-2009 | 04:07 PM
wtf?

Originally Posted by G SEDAN
yo dawg, i said yo dawg, i said yo dawg...YO DAWG!!!

I got my camber at postive camber all the way yo, specs ready for track y'all! They flying track y'all, in 2080.

Old 09-14-2009 | 04:09 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by OCG35
I'm only referencing the pic on previous page... your normal ride height probably isn’t that far negative... if you slam the car like in the pic for alignment, I believe you'll find its farther than you think... but like I said before, if you (or whoever) like it, thats all that matters
my ride height is only about 3/4" higher maybe less, not enough to make a significant difference, even fully dumpt like that pic i'd put money it at or less than -3. I guess ill just have to post the alignment specs when i get it lol eyes can fool

Old 09-14-2009 | 04:10 PM
DAWG, Yo DAWG, I'm at like positive 50 camber DAWG, on my bak 2 tha future rizzle!

Old 09-14-2009 | 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by 4Dr.Madness.
thanks! cant wait to see some pics of ur setup! yea my camber is more than 3 already, lol
yep - and yours looks a little less than Shane's

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The sexiest a$$ on a G thread! (Rear end shot only!)