Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Chargespeed Rear on.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
It's really not the same concept. The OEM emblems don't look out of place, but an emblem that you can't tell from a distance that it is an emblem, does. Emblems are not typically in the middle of a rear bumper, at least any I've seen. So I think that's what looks strange and because again, you can't tell it's an emblem from a distance.

To each, his own.
But why didn't you mention the one of the wheel then? From a distance you can't tell its a badge, it just looks like a blue blob on one of the spokes.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I agree with shane.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
I dont have 1 badge on my car, so i guess that means im allowed to say it! Sweet!
You have bbs centercaps which do nothing but add weight. Maybe you should remove them also

Old 12-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
^Probably, as long as it saves .1lbs, so i can go faster!

Old 12-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by redlude97
But why didn't you mention the one of the wheel then? From a distance you can't tell its a badge, it just looks like a blue blob on one of the spokes.
Ok, that badge too!

As some of the other guys have said, I like his setup and really like the ChargeSpeed bumper , but that badge on it just seems to cheapen the look of it, imho. Or at least breaks up the smoothness of the look.

But what do I know about a smooth look, I own a rice KS rear bumper.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Who cares?!? He liked the badges so he kept them. Still a good looking car regardless.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:24 PM
car looks awesome love those wheels without the rivets

Old 12-17-2008, 06:30 PM
^Why??

Why spend 3x's more on an authentic, when you can get a replica that looks 100% the same with the same quality, and w/o the nasty badge!
Dude, you have got to be kidding me. Have you read some of the horror stories just on these forums alone of persons who went with replicas?

The fact of the matter is replica kits are synonymous with poor quality and crappy fitment. I am not saying there aren’t the occasional few who literally “luck out”, but in most cases modifications have to be done, sometimes EXTENSIVELY.

Anyone remember this thread?
https://g35driver.com/forums/body-in...rt-trendz.html

To each his own i guess. You can roll the dice and go knock off, or you can do it right from the start like Devil Dog did.
I’ve learnt the hard way that most times in life you get what you pay for.

Last edited by Predator; 12-17-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
I have the authentic KenStyle kit and I filled in all of it's badging. Even modified the front, so I could put the oem emblem on the grill instead. I don't want a "KenStyle G35" or want advertise for them.
I know yours is the real deal Bri. Your car was my inspiration to get the Kenstyle kit in the first place.

We just have a difference of opinion, thats all

Old 12-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
When did i say all replicas fit just as good as authentics???
That's why you do your research before buying anything, replica or not. I have INGS replica side and i can guarantee they fit just as well as authentics.

I have not heard any horror stories from klumzyee's products, and from what i've heard and seen in pics his CS rear fit better than the authentic. You really think every authentic piece made fits like a glove? I don't think so!

Do a lil more research before you posts nonsense!

Old 12-17-2008, 07:10 PM
When did i say all replicas fit just as good as authentics???
That's why you do your research before buying anything, replica or not. I have INGS replica side and i can guarantee they fit just as well as authentics.

I have not heard any horror stories from klumzyee's products, and from what i've heard and seen in pics his CS rear fit better than the authentic. You really think every authentic piece made fits like a glove? I don't think so!
take a pill son, lol!

listen, if replicas float your boat, buy replica, i honestly couldn't care less.

and when did i say ALL authentics fit like a glove, did you even read what i said before you responded?

research or not, every purchase is a risk, no matter how many positive reviews a product gets, the chance is always there that you'll be that one unlucky SOB that gets a crappy one. Buying authentic minimises that risk, that is all i was saying.

Do a lil more research before you posts nonsense!
you should probably take some of your own advice.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Clean ride, great setup. Perfect aggressive sides for the rear.

Chargespeed authentic looks better than the replica! I can tell from the pics that its not wavy. That emblem aint really a problem, just look like a backup cam.

However, Klumzyee's replica chargespeed rear is pretty damn good, only small imperfections like the sides that meet the rear fender dont line up 100%, not as smooth, and the part where you mount the plate, theres a big hole that needs to be filled up cus the plate cant cover it.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
damn it looks sick!

Old 12-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts
Looks good.

Old 12-18-2008, 09:47 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by Predator
I know yours is the real deal Bri. Your car was my inspiration to get the Kenstyle kit in the first place.

We just have a difference of opinion, thats all
Thanks, I'm glad your happy with the KS kit. I hadn't seen finished pics and it looks great.

Even the KS badging doesn't look near as out of place as that emblem on the middle of CS rear bumper. Oh well, I just surprised the OP or anyone thinks it looks good.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chargespeed Rear on.