Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

ROBZONE new HRE set up. Back in the negative.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2009 | 08:22 AM
those are sick wheels! Congrats! I wanna see a straight on rear shot of ur ride

Old 07-20-2009 | 08:30 AM
HDM
Banned
Originally Posted by jlo0109
Looks like the there's more than one victim wit HDM, sorry to hear what happen to you with them. Nice set up once again, you never cease to amaze man, I love every single set-up that you've had. You rock!
Victim?

I did not know we victimize around here. All I can say is a little back order with a truly custom lip. But it all worked out. Shane was patient enough to wait the few extra weeks. Now Shanes gets rewarded with a truly unique set up, top quality materials and workmanship oh and uh ( no spacers).

Thanks
to Shane and the others that have been patient for the few extra weeks of wait.

Lips are in finishing stage, wheels ready to ship in few days.

Old 07-20-2009 | 09:04 AM
HDM
Banned
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol
Did you already pre-pay for them? Did they return your deposit or whatever? Pretty sad to see that they're already pulling this crap. 360Forged status...lol. Can't say I'm even one bit surprised...

Pulling what crap? ha ha either your are super funny or you are just plain and simple ignorant to the loop.

I will reserve my words.

HDM IS NOT HERE TO PULL FAST ONES ON MEMBERs. WE ARE HERE TO DELIVER A PRODUCT OF THE UP MOST QUALITY. IN THE MIST OF THAT SOMETIMES WE ARE PRONE TO DELAYS FROM OUR SUPPLIERS AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT WAIT UNTIL OUR QUALITY TOTALLY CUSTOM MADE PARTS ( STEP LIPS, NOT YOU REGULAR LOW QUALITY LIPS) ARE MANUFACTURED.

If you are not surprised yet. I guarantee your you will, when Green, Shane an d the others install our set ups which is real soon. We got nothing to hide here. All I can say is due to these little experiences we will be modifying the way we take wheel orders to make sure these little misunderstandings don't happen again. I understand some people get anxious, but it does not have to get to this little kid level. We respect all of our customers and we expect our customers to respect us, our products and services.

HA HA

Thanks
Roadster@hdm

Old 07-20-2009 | 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by HDM
Victim?

I did not know we victimize around here. All I can say is a little back order with a truly custom lip. But it all worked out. Shane was patient enough to wait the few extra weeks. Now Shanes gets rewarded with a truly unique set up, top quality materials and workmanship oh and uh ( no spacers).

Thanks
to Shane and the others that have been patient for the few extra weeks of wait.

Lips are in finishing stage, wheels ready to ship in few days.
With all due respect, leaving the customers waiting for a couple more weeks when the products were supposed to be delivered long before that,you're pulling exactly what other vendors have done here. I have no doubt about your quality and your customization work, but waiting is waiting, and you know better than anyone else no customer likes waiting. If you were promised with something from a company you'd expect to pick up your product ON the day. Of course, I understand that HDM is a new company, thus you shouldn't set your promising date so early and leave the customers with doubt of your company's workability and the internals.

-Jason

Last edited by jlo0109; 07-23-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-21-2009 | 03:58 AM
|
lol.....thanks for whoreing in my thread....oh well whats new.

Old 07-21-2009 | 04:03 AM
|
Originally Posted by HDM
Pulling what crap? ha ha either your are super funny or you are just plain and simple ignorant to the loop.

I will reserve my words.

HDM IS NOT HERE TO PULL FAST ONES ON MEMBERs. WE ARE HERE TO DELIVER A PRODUCT OF THE UP MOST QUALITY. IN THE MIST OF THAT SOMETIMES WE ARE PRONE TO DELAYS FROM OUR SUPPLIERS AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT WAIT UNTIL OUR QUALITY TOTALLY CUSTOM MADE PARTS ( STEP LIPS, NOT YOU REGULAR LOW QUALITY LIPS) ARE MANUFACTURED.

If you are not surprised yet. I guarantee your you will, when Green, Shane an d the others install our set ups which is real soon. We got nothing to hide here. All I can say is due to these little experiences we will be modifying the way we take wheel orders to make sure these little misunderstandings don't happen again. I understand some people get anxious, but it does not have to get to this little kid level. We respect all of our customers and we expect our customers to respect us, our products and services.

HA HA

Thanks
Roadster@hdm
***** in your own thread not mine. You don't see me posting my HRE wheels in your HDM threads do you? Kid level? I wasn't expecting 360 forged level from you when I ordred my wheels. anyways....Ill just post up in YOUR thread when you do make one.

Old 07-21-2009 | 10:30 AM
Old 07-21-2009 | 10:49 AM
HDM
Banned
Originally Posted by robzone
***** in your own thread not mine. You don't see me posting my HRE wheels in your HDM threads do you? Kid level? I wasn't expecting 360 forged level from you when I ordred my wheels. anyways....Ill just post up in YOUR thread when you do make one.

Sorry for whoring on your thread.

can't wait to see you in my thread!

Old 07-21-2009 | 01:38 PM
^Good way to attract more customers.....Just talk **** to everybody that has an issue with you. Glad you went a different route Robzone.

Old 07-21-2009 | 01:55 PM
We need to write a book to let these new companies know what to do and not do on this forum.

Old 07-21-2009 | 01:58 PM
Back on topic.....looks great..wish i was ballin enough to get some HRE's..lovin the JP Fusa!

Old 07-21-2009 | 02:12 PM
|
Originally Posted by donpisto
Back on topic.....looks great..wish i was ballin enough to get some HRE's..lovin the JP Fusa!
thanks for the compliments guys! and lets keep this back on topic! some vendors just wont get it. Im glad I went a different route as well.

Old 07-21-2009 | 02:17 PM
Shyne Approved

Old 07-21-2009 | 02:48 PM
So did you decide if you're going to paint them black?

Old 07-21-2009 | 02:52 PM
I say leave them the color they are. I am not a big fan of black on black.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ROBZONE new HRE set up. Back in the negative.