Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Yeah I went there.GTR Front! LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
^ that made me lol

Old 08-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Received 190 Likes on 145 Posts
yeah Im still chuckling myself....lol. I dont mind folks not feeling my car, the GTR is love or hate, but back up your comments with some longetivity in the sport or at least have a car that the folks you bash, cant bash you back.

is that fingernail polish?

LOL I killlll me

Old 08-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
shouldnt have touched the car, it was looking great before

Old 08-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Z 2 G
that is awful...doesnt even match with the wheels...even if it did it looks like @ss

rear trunk overlay is ugly as well..this car is getting riced out more and more

theres my conservative flame...and why park next to a GTR..u r just making urself look more like an idiot..and making the car look worse

Old 08-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Otacon132
shouldnt have touched the car, it was looking great before
yeah but its hard to drive without touching it. I put 86K miles on the car since new years of 2005. I have auto crossed, back mountain ran, and a few times down the drag strip. Now the car is taken to the track and drifted every month at Summit Point Drift Nirvana. I use my car to its fullest and still havent found a significant need to upgrade the stock suspension past the 350z H techs on it.

I am just tired of the clones...now the G35 can be had by a younger crowd so they are a dime a dozen now, especially in the DC metro area. I had to step it up a bit even if it means going against the grain a little. I get nothing but thumbs up in the car and when I get the thumbs down its usually because I showed a someone the nice new rear I got put on along with the side skirts and GTR front bumper from AIT.

to each their own. I have seen your car 10 times today. thats same color anyways.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Received 56 Likes on 48 Posts
this is the first car i have seen that pulled off the gtr bumper nicely. Car looks dope man. Props for being different.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by RaginRaj11
this is the first car i have seen that pulled off the gtr bumper nicely. Car looks dope man. Props for being different.

https://g35driver.com/forums/media-s...dustins-g.html
^ the only person who has pulled it off!

Old 08-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
pretty chilll mannnnn

Old 08-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by G ZILLA
yeah Im still chuckling myself....lol. but back up your comments with some longetivity in the sport or at least have a car that the folks you bash, cant bash you back.
your'e still chuckling at what? thinking that because you have so and so done to your car make you more authoritative yet its not looking bright..

back up my comments with some lengevity? well dumb fukc just because i havent been a member since 1980 doesnt mean i dont have longevity in this game of modding cars..ive been apart of the VQ family for the past 3 yrs..I owned a Z beforehand which if you want to see who's car would look better,I wouldnt doubt you not getting votes,so you wanna throw down with that comparison?i didt think so..just because you have longevity doesnt mean you know what you are doing,for example your hiedous front

"atleast have a car that the folks you bash,cant bash you back"- you my friend are a fukcing self centered douchebag with that comment..and no i dont need a better car to bash on you for having a terrible front bumper..I am 100% that people would say your oem front w/ lip looks wayyy better or that the front you have on looks like @ss witht he gold center area..and who gives a fukc about mod it the way you like it,its your ride..it still looks terrible..it slike a teacher telling a mentally retarded kid that he's the smartest kid in the class..who wants a fake person like that?

the ride 'DID' look good before the front..or atleast it 'WOULD' look good with a different front and w/o the rear trunk overlay?

dont get butthurt because somebody dislikes your front..I apologize for the rude comment and maybe shudve made it more constructive,but wouldnt you want me speaking my mind?

Old 08-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G ZILLA
yeah Im still chuckling myself....lol. I dont mind folks not feeling my car, the GTR is love or hate, but back up your comments with some longetivity in the sport or at least have a car that the folks you bash, cant bash you back.

is that fingernail polish?

LOL I killlll me
I dont agree with that, members who post pics are asking for comments, good & BAD!

Old 08-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Received 56 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG

https://g35driver.com/forums/media-s...dustins-g.html
^ the only person who has pulled it off!
i still think gzilla's car looks nicer with that bumper. RedSkylinegt has too much going on imo.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not bad

Old 08-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by Z-guy
I dont agree with that, members who post pics are asking for comments, good & BAD!
calm down man. I laugh at 99% of the things I post. Like I said, show some experience and tacfully say you dont like it.

You initial comments were from what I would expect a noob to post, not a fellow VQ veteran.

its all good, we dont need to go back and forth. Like I said, I knew long ago I would get GTR front mainly just to prove most of the people wrong that you can make anything decent. Its NOT worthy of "the best idea on a G35 award" but I did take a bumper that is hated and made folks that normally say hell no... say its not so bad after all.

at the end of the day, I am the one getting in it and smiling so to each their own.

we can stop the name calling, its not that serious! I said what I said just to get you fired up, like you did me with the initial statements...we can call DEUCE!

LOL

Old 08-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^no worries everything is understandable..

and im assuming you meant to quote me?haha

dont mind some of my comments i was grumpy at the time since i didnt have any drugs around and my knee was in pain since i just had ACL,MCL,LCL,meniscus surgery last week and cant drive the car for about 6 weeks

Old 08-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I like it Air Force, my choice of Rear and Sides.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Yeah I went there.GTR Front! LOL