Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 10-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NFSP G35
Dude, stop defending Hondas. They deserve a lot of what they get.
Interwebz aside, I see waaaaaaaaaaaay more riced out Hondas than I do riced out Infinitis... or even Nissans for that matter.

Any given day, driving around Tallahassee, you'll probably see a dozen Hondas that are riced to the hilt, and then maybe 2 to 5 riced out non-Hondas (At least one of which will be a tC)

I'm not saying there aren't some really sweet Hondas out there, and I'm not saying G's are immune to rice (as this forum has proved) but there are a TON of owner-ruined Hondas out there.
I attack honda's too, just check out what I said in the CR-Z thread. Its true there are more riced out honda's then G's.

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
That is purely because hondas are cheaper and more accessable... or use to be. Now that G35/350Z prices are much lower you will see many of the exact same mod trendz soon to follow.
well there are two types of rice, poor people who just do ghetto ****, and rich kids who have no idea what they are doing and make hideous show cars

Old 10-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Received 162 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
That is purely because hondas are cheaper and more accessable... or use to be. Now that G35/350Z prices are much lower you will see many of the exact same mod trendz soon to follow.
People worry way too much about G35's decreasing in price and becoming the same price as Hondas.
It's all good we all know that they're very affordable now. All of the cars do. They are just as good as they were 5 years ago.
It's all about you personally keeping the same level of classy modding, and making sure to help noobs go the right direction with their modding. Also, more demand for aftermarket parts will drive prices down and create new products. Some tacky of course, but I'm sure a good part of these new products will not only increase the selection of aftermarket parts, but make sure companies with existing products keep improving their products' quality and price, to keep up with the new companies!

Old 10-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
arent they only for halogen models though?
if you get an aftermarket h1 hid kit you can rock em

Old 10-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BlkSedan4me
if you get an aftermarket h1 hid kit you can rock em
if you want to blind oncomming traffic. those housings were designed for halogen light patterns. hid light in a halogen housing will scatter light everywhere and not produce a clean cut off like an hid housing would. i wouldnt recommend it

Old 10-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by erklep
if you want to blind oncomming traffic. those housings were designed for halogen light patterns. hid light in a halogen housing will scatter light everywhere and not produce a clean cut off like an hid housing would. i wouldnt recommend it
Wrong. Hids on the lowbeam housing don't blind whatsoever, I've looked at it from every angle and never been highbeamed. Hids on the foglight housing do however, that's why I only turn those on during the day and not at night. But lowbeams hids aim down, not up.

Old 10-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts

Wrong. Hids on the lowbeam housing don't blind whatsoever, I've looked at it from every angle and never been highbeamed. Hids on the foglight housing do however, that's why I only turn those on during the day and not at night. But lowbeams hids aim down, not up.

You are BOTH wrong.

Doing this can cause water to get into your oil.. ultimately causing a fatal explosion or implosion.... of fail

Old 10-01-2010, 02:17 PM
not wrong. it doesnt matter which direction they aim, it will scatter. you are throwing hid kits into a halogen housing which reflects light from the chrome bezels. its been proven time and time again. it may not be "that bad" to you but it is most assuredly not correct. if nj still had safety inspections, they could fail you for them. im not telling you to take them out or for anyone to not install them for this reason. but a halogen housing with hid kits do not produce a cut off that an hid housing would produce.

Old 10-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by dukehotty

You are BOTH wrong.

Doing this can cause water to get into your oil.. ultimately causing a fatal explosion or implosion.... of fail
i had that issue before

Old 10-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
i had that issue before
Sorry to hear that. I hope nobody was hurt!

Old 10-01-2010, 03:10 PM
not wrong. it doesnt matter which direction they aim, it will scatter. you are throwing hid kits into a halogen housing which reflects light from the chrome bezels. its been proven time and time again. it may not be "that bad" to you but it is most assuredly not correct. if nj still had safety inspections, they could fail you for them. im not telling you to take them out or for anyone to not install them for this reason. but a halogen housing with hid kits do not produce a cut off that an hid housing would produce.
Well I'm telling you I'm 100% positive my hids don't blind at all. And I'm not in denial cuz I admit the hids in the fog light housings do and that's why I barely use those

Old 10-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
I found this ugly one....

Old 10-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
winter setup maybe?

Old 10-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by YT35
winter setup maybe?
No, that is the summer performance set up.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by MissouriG35
No, that is the summer performance set up.
lulz! performance setup with continental contis on it!

Old 10-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MissouriG35
I found this ugly one....

i think this is hammerhead's ride

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's