Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:24 PM
Received 227 Likes on 143 Posts

Old 02-25-2011, 09:24 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by eurodre
hmm how should we approach this?

well I notice the usual suspects up to the no good

I know you don't mean me... "dukehotty" is synonymous with "friend" and "charming"

Old 02-25-2011, 09:28 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
i know how

anyone have a picture of that white g with white wheels n that cs front? everyone seems to love it but I lose my appetite when I see it

Old 02-25-2011, 09:31 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
^Search maxzero

Old 02-25-2011, 09:35 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Yeah yeah! That stormtrooper looking one.. Unique and pretty cool.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:37 PM
Name:  9-2.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  90.9 KB

first of all color matching wheel lips to car is not for everyone, if you are unsure if its for you or not, ask yourself, do you own a g35? if yes then its not for you

secondly the g35 headlights are some of the nicest around however when tracing the outline they make, you can CLEARLY see a shaft and *****.. you now have two penises on your car

it's not rice per se but i sure don't see the praise that people give it

Old 02-25-2011, 09:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Maxzero's is one of those where when you look at it its so unique and different that I can't help but to appreciate it for some reason. Is it what I'd do? No but its very well done esp for what hes trying to go for.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:41 PM
but why is that when it comes to a g35, "unique" means a whole different thing than other cars

I mean you can be unique but don't pretend to be picasso and play around with colors and hurt my eyes

Old 02-25-2011, 09:44 PM
but why is that when it comes to a g35, "unique" means a whole different thing than other cars

I mean you can be unique but don't pretend to be picasso and play around with colors and hurt my eyes
Good question but I've had a few and getting philosophical with what "unique" means would be a bad idea...

Having said that I look at that car and if that was his vision it is well done and then I look at as you mentioned the painted lips which is about the only thing that looks off and ask... well what would he have done different? What using that body, paint, scheme, etc would have looked better?

Old 02-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by TF_G

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Where'd you find the pics? I wanna see moar.

Originally Posted by juan350gt
This is levon's (stimulation) Ride his car does not belong here lOSER!!, he picks up loads of hot chicks in this Hella Flush car.. every time we hang out chicks want to post up on his stripper pole lol!! not ugly g35 material.. remove or be a Fail yourself..
All good Juan. I think this is the 3rd time my car has made it here. Makes me proud. Like someone said, haters gon' hate. Some like it some don't. I can care less.

Originally Posted by ShanesG
lol....stance=you don't get it.
truf

Originally Posted by syshs
Clean G, but that way too much... thats not hella flush, thats hella wrong and unsafe.
Safer than sex without a condom

As long as air pressure is good and tires have tread, nothing to worry about. Been driving like this for a solid year or so. I see people driving 75+ in the rain, or just speeding on a regular day. I drive the speed limit. I think I'm being safer than them.

first of all color matching wheel lips to car is not for everyone, if you are unsure if its for you or not, ask yourself, do you own a g35? if yes then its not for you

secondly the g35 headlights are some of the nicest around however when tracing the outline they make, you can CLEARLY see a shaft and *****.. you now have two penises on your car
Uneven pair of ***** as well.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by DogStar
Good question but I've had a few and getting philosophical with what "unique" means would be a bad idea...

Having said that I look at that car and if that was his vision it is well done and then I look at as you mentioned the painted lips which is about the only thing that looks off and ask... well what would he have done different? What using that body, paint, scheme, etc would have looked better?
that's exactly my point, one buys a g35 and expect to be unique and different in a well established market. Well that market is well established because others before you have done everything imaginable. Like I said I'm not hating on it I just don't understand the praise it gets. It seems to be a poster child for "Look at me I'm unique and different" when we all know someone who is truly unique doesn't have to try to hard. In other words, there is no more routes for being unique with a G35. In my opinion I would say that being unique with a G35 would mean having the self discipline to not overdo your car and keep it clean

But that's my 2 cents, and at least you are able to have an intelligible conversation about this.. which will be ruined anytime now

Old 02-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by TF_G
You dont get it. Fail

Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
it was a euro thing, then it spread, like cancer

altezza lights were around for a long time too
Well look who's back.....

Originally Posted by syshs
Clean G, but that way too much... thats not hella flush, thats hella wrong and unsafe.
You dont get it. Fail

I think maxzero decided to go back to black wheels. That being said, I am not a fan of the chargespeed front or ***** headlights. Still, some good things going on with the coupe. Really dont mind the white on white theme.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:01 PM
that's exactly my point, one buys a g35 and expect to be unique and different in a well established market. Well that market is well established because others before you have done everything imaginable. Like I said I'm not hating on it I just don't understand the praise it gets. It seems to be a poster child for "Look at me I'm unique and different" when we all know someone who is truly unique doesn't have to try to hard. In other words, there is no more routes for being unique with a G35. In my opinion I would say that being unique with a G35 would mean having the self discipline to not overdo your car and keep it clean

But that's my 2 cents, and at least you are able to have an intelligible conversation about this.. which will be ruined anytime now
I follow what you're saying and tend to agree. Its hard (read: damn near impossible) to be unique AND clean. I think part of it is I've only had my G for about a year and a half and been on here for less so when I see it its like "whoa thats cool and different". Perspective I guess.

But in having looked more and more you see some things that its like "well thats cool and all but this looks a lot better". Poster childs that define perfection in the G's and you don't mess with perfection. You can tweak it a bit here or there to make it your own but they do follow a formula somewhat that just looks amazing. Push the boundary here or there but go too far and you hit overdone.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:02 PM
agreed good sir!

moving on

can we see more pics of levons broken stance?

Old 02-25-2011, 11:07 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Matzo Ball Soup
You dont get it. Fail

Well look who's back.....

You dont get it. Fail

I think maxzero decided to go back to black wheels. That being said, I am not a fan of the chargespeed front or ***** headlights. Still, some good things going on with the coupe. Really dont mind the white on white theme.
lol yeah but I traded in my ugly G that looked the same as yours LOL

and what is to get about hellaflush illest ***gotry. Its a style thing started when people were trying to fit super wide wheels onto cars with no fender clearance so they stretched the tires, its not rocket science

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's