Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
I do have to say though...this is the 4th time I believe my car has made it into this thread. I'm sure the 5th isn't too far away.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
fit aggressive wheels with proper camber and tires and then I will be impressed and also I don't believe I was the one to post it any of those 4 times...4 times in the ugly thread though, might be time to take the hint and go in a new direction, or not

Old 04-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by jake_91306
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

My G is the hottest thing out there!
that is rather nice looking

Old 04-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Received 272 Likes on 222 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
fit aggressive wheels with proper camber and tires and then I will be impressed and also I don't believe I was the one to post it any of those 4 times...4 times in the ugly thread though, might be time to take the hint and go in a new direction, or not
His car is not Ugly, it looks pretty stock to me except for the wheels/fitment. The bold part really makes no sense considering aggressive wheels require camber otherwise they are stock offset. I'm running a +15 and a 275 rear tire not to aggressive but I needed rolled fenders and camber to prevent rubbing. IMO fender pulling and rolling always looks better than a wide body.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Answer one simple question..who are YOU to say what PROPER is? Do you not understand that that modding cars is like fashion, food, etc? People dress differently, people mod cars differently. Some people prefer spicy foods, others sweet. There is no such thing as the RIGHT way. It's pretty said that you can't understand the concept that not everything has to be uniform. You must live a bland life based on how you seem to view things. Again, if you want to see my car a certain way, then give me the money for it, otherwise, eat your words, simple.

And not to mention, that setup isn't even complete yet, regardless I'm always going to be going a different direction, just not yours. Mentioned that numerous times as well, maybe it's time for you to get the hint because I'm not the only one that has been saying it. BTW, I love how you give so much attention to my car...that just means I've succeed, because you actually give a sh*t enough to take a look at it and comment it.

And I never said you posted it 4 times either, just said it's been here 4 times. I may have a wall full of haters, but I also have an empire full of admirers

Old 04-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I personally don't find The Stimulation's car my personal taste, however- I do give him mad credit for the hard work he's put into it. I work three jobs and go to school full time, whatever cash I have aside from bills back then when I was much more into the car scene I would throw whatever I could into the car or on the bike.

Sometimes certain things in life takes priority over other aspects.

Stimulation: I may not find your car my taste but I do appreciate the hard work you've done into it, it's not an ugly car by any means, just it isn't for me. Keep doing what you do for you and not others- and as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

just my two cents.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Stimulation's ride does not belong here.. but back to the real uglies..

FUGLY Wheels

FUGLY grill and lambo doors dont belong on Gs...

Old 04-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by The Stimulation
Answer one simple question..who are YOU to say what PROPER is? Do you not understand that that modding cars is like fashion, food, etc? People dress differently, people mod cars differently. Some people prefer spicy foods, others sweet. There is no such thing as the RIGHT way. It's pretty said that you can't understand the concept that not everything has to be uniform. You must live a bland life based on how you seem to view things. Again, if you want to see my car a certain way, then give me the money for it, otherwise, eat your words, simple.

And not to mention, that setup isn't even complete yet, regardless I'm always going to be going a different direction, just not yours. Mentioned that numerous times as well, maybe it's time for you to get the hint because I'm not the only one that has been saying it. BTW, I love how you give so much attention to my car...that just means I've succeed, because you actually give a sh*t enough to take a look at it and comment it.

And I never said you posted it 4 times either, just said it's been here 4 times. I may have a wall full of haters, but I also have an empire full of admirers
proper means your car is aligned to spec so that it drives and handles properly. A car is not a piece of art...well at least not a g35 sedan, maybe a ferrari or something. Why do something to your car to make it ride and handle worse? You are basically saying you are just being different for the sake of being different, its not unique to modify your car to perform better so you modify it to perform worse. I just don't get it, having sideways wheels is not pleasing to the eyes. But hey its your car, and your money and you can do whatever you want, at the same time we can say whatever we want about it on this forum because its a free country...so carry on with your sideways wheels.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:07 PM
proper means your car is aligned to spec so that it drives and handles properly. A car is not a piece of art...well at least not a g35 sedan, maybe a ferrari or something. Why do something to your car to make it ride and handle worse? You are basically saying you are just being different for the sake of being different, its not unique to modify your car to perform better so you modify it to perform worse. I just don't get it, having sideways wheels is not pleasing to the eyes. But hey its your car, and your money and you can do whatever you want, at the same time we can say whatever we want about it on this forum because its a free country...so carry on with your sideways wheels.
No, proper means to how you vision proper. Now, a proper stance in the fitment scene is totally different. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that? The aggressive look is very common, with the wheels poking out, angled (cambered), giving it it a mean, dominant, protruding look. Saying the car drives worse and handles worse is obsolete. You have no experience driving such a car so how can you speak? From assumptions? I'm not tracking my car, I'm not a spirited driver. I cruise. Tell me how it's going to make any difference in handling?

Having "sideways" wheels is not pleasing to YOUR eyes. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Doesn't mean it's right, doesn't mean it's wrong. When it comes to personal preference there is no such thing as right and wrong. It really makes you look immature because you are such close-minded.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
...then I will be impressed...
Most people mod for their taste and not others. What you think should be done to his car is irrelevant.
You think I give a fak if somebody doesn't like my car???

Old 04-13-2011, 03:30 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
GOD

Me and Mikey thought we might post each others' cars and the mood would lighten.

I'm unsubscribing

Old 04-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
This may become a fail thread soon becuz someone doesnt know when to stfu!

Old 04-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
Name:  29472ht-1.gif
Views: 46
Size:  2.15 MB

Old 04-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by herrschaft
Most people mod for their taste and not others. What you think should be done to his car is irrelevant.
You think I give a fak if somebody doesn't like my car???
lol did u see my G? did it look like I gave a **** what you guys thought about it? I modded for myself and if someone else liked what I did then fine, what this guy is doing is mostly to impress others since it's a SHOW CAR..lol

Originally Posted by The Stimulation
No, proper means to how you vision proper. Now, a proper stance in the fitment scene is totally different. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that? The aggressive look is very common, with the wheels poking out, angled (cambered), giving it it a mean, dominant, protruding look. Saying the car drives worse and handles worse is obsolete. You have no experience driving such a car so how can you speak? From assumptions? I'm not tracking my car, I'm not a spirited driver. I cruise. Tell me how it's going to make any difference in handling?

Having "sideways" wheels is not pleasing to YOUR eyes. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Doesn't mean it's right, doesn't mean it's wrong. When it comes to personal preference there is no such thing as right and wrong. It really makes you look immature because you are such close-minded.
no proper alignment is what it is. its like a dosage of medicine...take an an extra Tylenol for too long and your liver will explode, just replace liver with tire wear, breaking something because you bottomed out and/or crashing in an emergency situation that a car that was properly aligned would have been able to avoid. And I know hellaflush fitment hurts handling because people have tried to autocross with hellaflush setups with disastrous results

you are right everything is an opinion, so people saying your car doesn't belong in this thread doesn't make sense because it is here because of someones opinion, and like I say over and over, if you want your car to be the way it is then good for you and enjoy yourself...if you are truly modding for yourself, then I don't see why opinions of people who really have a totally different idea of what cars should be then you do would bother you enough to write paragraphs about it

Last edited by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust; 04-13-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
i dont get people who constantly make comments like "i dont care what people think of my car", "i like to be different", "im not modding for u, im modding for me"...etc...yea thats fine yet they get mad when people make negative comments about it. if u truly dont care then why get butt hurt when people are being honest about their opinions and dont like wat uve done? if u seriously dont want anykind of honest opinions then dont post pics of ur car on a public forum

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's