Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^ True, but I still think there is a fine line between clean and ugly. I saw a "clean" AMC Gremlin on Craigslist with only 12,000 original miles. Don;t mean it ain't ugly.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm talking about clean as in it looks good. Your talking about clean as in its in good shape.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
I would never say that white one looks good. The white lips are tacky. It isnt ugly at all, but still looks bad to me.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
I would never say that white one looks good. The white lips are tacky. It isnt ugly at all, but still looks bad to me.
Then idk why its here, and I'm not even a fan of the g37 body style.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:27 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
^^^ That mentality is what is wrong with most of the owners of the ugly cars in here. They try to change anything they can to be different and think the more they modify, the better it looks.

Modding should be done in tasteful moderation. Take HotelCrazy's G as an example. Looks great with few tasteful mods.

Just because something can be modified, doesnt mean it should.
I agree completely. Sometimes less is more.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by blkonblk350gt
your right but it makes it different, and won't look like your 80 year old neighbors g and just like every other one out there.
super cool story bro

Old 06-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Then idk why its here, and I'm not even a fan of the g37 body style.

if you actually read the thread you would see i didn't post that white g37 calling it ugly. I posted it to show that white lips can look great. It's this people that started calling it ugly, everyone i've met loves those cars. Those are actually 2 different g37s modded the same way, one sold the wheels to the other one. But the've done more stuff to the car and they don't look the same anymore the one in the nighttime picture has a carbon fiber hood, roof and trunk now, i don't know why they're calling the lips tacky is not like they're orange or anything, those are powdercoated the exact color of the car, not a different shade of white.

Last edited by NjMatteSedan; 06-03-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
yeah well i have driven many many miles in NYC and it is one of the ricest places in the world.

exibit a:

I mean thats what a lot of ghetto people like...giant chrome wheels, crazy paint jobs, car show people like these things, most of the things that end up being called rice on a forum are the same things that win car shows..lol

also incase you haven't noticed, I don't mind having unpopular opinions, im not scared of g37 drivers flaming me
Am I the only one that noticed the V-Tech sticker in red? What a TOOL Toyota doesn't have V-Tech, that is Honda

Old 06-03-2010, 04:37 PM
your right but it makes it different, and won't look like your 80 year old neighbors g and just like every other one out there.
Hell Yes! Finally someone else on here that agrees. Different is good. Regardless of what anyone thinks. I think the white G37 is pretty hot myself. Oh and what is up with the color matching looking like crap? so you are saying if I have a black G I should get green wheels not black wheels? I have Black G coupe, tan interior, with black 20" wheels that have a brushed lip. They look freaking great, only the second car I have owned where people have tried to pull me over to check it out and that no matter what the age of the person, I have had from 2 years old to 90 years old tell me they like my car. I think some people on here just have biased opinions.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
white g WAS nice till those wheels got put on, wheels and drop are the biggest part of how your car ultimately looks, and a wheel fail pretty much cancels out any cleanness of the rest of the car for me, so yes that 37 is ugly....for now

Old 06-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by myGi$Gangsta

if you actually read the thread you would see i didn't post that white g37 calling it ugly. I posted it to show that white lips can look great. It's this people that started calling it ugly, everyone i've met loves those cars. Those are actually 2 different g37s modded the same way, one sold the wheels to the other one. But the've done more stuff to the car and they don't look the same anymore the one in the nighttime picture has a carbon fiber hood, roof and trunk now, i don't know why they're calling the lips tacky is not like they're orange or anything, those are powdercoated the exact color of the car, not a different shade of white.
YES!!!! I have noticed on here LOTS of ppl have the "HERD" mentality. Where someone they are friends with or someone they respect says, ugly or ricey, then it is all over for that G. I think they all look decent, Except for the ugly a$$ blk Megatron G that is a SHOW CAR, NOT a track car.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
Hell Yes! Finally someone else on here that agrees. Different is good. Regardless of what anyone thinks. I think the white G37 is pretty hot myself. Oh and what is up with the color matching looking like crap? so you are saying if I have a black G I should get green wheels not black wheels? I have Black G coupe, tan interior, with black 20" wheels that have a brushed lip. They look freaking great, only the second car I have owned where people have tried to pull me over to check it out and that no matter what the age of the person, I have had from 2 years old to 90 years old tell me they like my car. I think some people on here just have biased opinions.
Different is NOT always good. You like 89 civics with 6" exhaust alteeza lights, unpainted kits, etc, etc?

And there are only a FEW exceptions to color matching. Black almost always looks good, most darker blues, darker grays such as gunmetal, and sometimes red. other than that color matching other colors is 99% a fail

Old 06-03-2010, 05:07 PM
I`d have to disagree, that white G is money. Looks good n color matched perfect... I don't think the wheels r fail at all.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
people who like cars like that use words like "money"

Old 06-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
people who like cars like that use words like "money"
Cuz thas terminology some ppl use. What's that gotta do with da car? R u one of those wit stock G that hates on everythin "different"? Douche..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's