Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Ugly G35's

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:26 AM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
G3LU5 take a break from this thread till you put the gtr front on at which point you should post your car for us to point and laugh

Old 06-22-2010, 11:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by erklep
i just read this thread and what an abortion it turned into. just out of curiosity, how old are you?
32, Business Owner, 3 Nascar Officials as Uncles, everyone in my dads family Won the Mechanic of the year contests put on back in the late 60's and 70's by Pontiac. I did my first oil change at 5 years old on a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air, I change the oil on a caterpillar D-9 dozer at 12, and helped my father assemble a D-9 at the age of 15, I guess I should say, HAND ASSEMBLE every part including the engine.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
Only difference between these two engines is a newer LT engine and a super charger. The GTO has a 6.1 liter LS1 in 04 and LS2 in 05 and 06 and the Zr1 has the 6.2 liter LS9 with a dual screw type supercharger (like the stillen for the G and Z) and it also has a very efficient air to water intercooler.

The engine blocks were cast in aluminum for car applications, and iron for most truck applications except fot the Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS, Chevrolet SSR and a limited run of Chevrolet/GMC Extended Cab Standard Box Z71 Trucks. The LS series makes for a very strong engine block with the aluminum engines being almost as strong as the iron generation I and II engines and with the iron LS engines far exceeding the capabilities of the previous two generations. The LS engine also introduced coil-on-plug ignition. The traditional five-bolt pentagonal cylinder head pattern was replaced with a square four-bolt design, and the pistons are flat-topped in the LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LQ9 and L33, while all others, including the new LS9 received a dished version of the GM hyper eutectic piston. The cylinder firing order was changed to 1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3, so that the LS series now corresponds to the firing pattern of other modern V8 engines (for example the Ford Modular V8).

ms.
you totally missed my point, I was saying even if the GT-R was powered by a twin turbo VQ35DE it would still not be comparable to a g35 at all. much like the GTO vs the ZR1 or say the ford lightning vs the ford GT

Last edited by Grace; 06-22-2010 at 03:26 PM. Reason: removed stupidity in the quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Oh a picture of your Wife.....I guess you guys met at the Salvation Army.
you seem to have some issues with women, perhaps because you love the cack

Old 06-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Originally Posted by BlkSedan4me
G3LU5 is a moron that thinks he drives a gtr twin brother or something. He even stated that he's buying the gtr front end. He said if you twin turbo the g35 it is ok to put GTR badges on the gtr replica bumper. Can you believe it?
Bwahaha. Serious?

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
The dumb ass actually thinks he has a detuned GTR motor.

Originally Posted by BlkSedan4me
G3LU5 take a break from this thread till you put the gtr front on at which point you should post your car for us to point and laugh
This.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:38 AM
You have so much misinformaion and you are pretty much incorrect about every aspect in your statements. If you really think those are the same engine, you are blind as you are ignorant. At this point it is not even worth trying to correct you.

Go have fun in your Infiniti Skyline GTR-35 or whatever you think it is.
you can't talk to him like that, he posted on the interwebz that his family knows things about domestic cars from the 60s

Old 06-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
32, Business Owner, 3 Nascar Officials as Uncles, everyone in my dads family Won the Mechanic of the year contests put on back in the late 60's and 70's by Pontiac. I did my first oil change at 5 years old on a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air, I change the oil on a caterpillar D-9 dozer at 12, and helped my father assemble a D-9 at the age of 15, I guess I should say, HAND ASSEMBLE every part including the engine.

i asked a simple question. i expected a simple answer.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:58 AM
G3LU5 style

Just bought a GT-R emblem @ ebay to place it at the grill.

I like it because my car is GT Raptor and kinda matches
Looks ok in my opinion.
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...-looks-ok.html

lololol

and

Old 06-22-2010, 11:59 AM
You really are not getting it are you? Look at the picture again, slowly this time.

Look at this picture and try to tell me the VQ35 and VR38 are the same. They do not share the same bottom end and are not related in a single way, except they are both made by Nissan.

Go ahead and show the other pics, you can see how similar the two really are.....

Wow, VERY SIMILAR.....
simˇiˇlar (sm-lr)
adj.
1. Related in appearance or nature; alike though not identical.
2. Mathematics Having corresponding angles equal and corresponding line segments proportional. Used of geometric figures: similar triangles.

Definition in case you wonder what similar means.

Old 06-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
Nothing wrong with any of those cars cept the Stang, but hey he said it was a GT Raptor.....Which I thought was a Truck.....

Old 06-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
lol... i said comparing the 6cyl camaro to the ss is nothing like comparing a G35 to a GTR idiot. Its like even the lancer to the evo. They even have the same chassis. The G35 and the GTR doesnt have anything like that similar lol. Keep thinking you drive a gtr and slap a gtr badge all over the outside and inside of your car.

You must be one of the Brainless Buddies.....You obviously did not read.....I said.....If he thinks there is no relation between the GTR and the G he probably also thinks that the 6cyl camaro is no relation to the camaro SS. Yes I know they have nothing to do with the GTR, but it is an analogy, but you probably do not know what that means either....So from now on I will be sure to say things in plain dumba$$ REDNECK english, why do you even have a G....I thought dumb REDNECKS only liked American cars.

aˇnalˇoˇgy (-nl-j)
n. pl. aˇnalˇoˇgies
a. Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar.
b. A comparison based on such similarity.

I was using the second definition, a definition is the meaning of a word, you know in school when your teacher has you do vocabulary words...

Old 06-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
This thread sure delivers the lulz

Old 06-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Nothing wrong with any of those cars cept the Stang, but hey he said it was a GT Raptor.....Which I thought was a Truck.....
really? nothing wrong? lmfao

Old 06-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust
you totally missed my point, I was saying even if the GT-R was powered by a twin turbo VQ35DE it would still not be comparable to a g35 at all. much like the GTO vs the ZR1 or say the ford lightning vs the ford GT
I said they were related, from the same heritage, same blood lines, born from the same fire, shared moms if you will. I am not comparing the GTR to the G, just saying they are related and share similar parts and engine components.

Again this whole G35Driver click thing.....You do not read for yourself, but just listen to the idiots.

Old 06-22-2010, 12:08 PM
cool im gonna throw some type R emblems on my civic and my g

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly G35's