Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

New Member - Pics to share: E500 | Brabus Smart

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 12:26 AM
Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by HomieG35
There's a lot more options of a small sports car in the same price range though! I can't imagine a Smart getting anywhere too fast... And the money you spent on those wheels, tires, and brakes could go towards the increased gas consumption or restoration...
Well, I guess the key word there was "tiny". I was drawn to the classic mini and the smart due to the small size. There's nothing else on the market that is this small. I'm not looking for a small sports car persay. I agree that if you are to shop in the smart car price range, there are a lot of options on the market. I agree that the smart car is not the most bang for the buck, but I wasn't looking to get "value". You could say the same thing about my benz or your G. For the same money, there are other options on the market that give better "value". We all get what we like.

Regarding the money spent on modding, I would've spent the same money modding any car I ended up getting.

It's ok that you don't like the smart. What's important is that I like it. A lot of the decisions I make in life are not the most rational, but they're "my" decisions.