Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Vossen World Premiere | CONCAVE VVS-CV2 | INFINITI G35 COUPE | Tian

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 12:44 PM
Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts
Man that video had more production value than most hollywood movies. Props on a beautifully executed car and hope to see it sometime...

Old 10-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tian
No, it's ok. Everyone feel free to post pics of what a real concave wheel looks like...

I think I've been pretty good about the comments so I'll just say this. Every company designs/manufactures wheels to sell. That's a given. Now, to say that some wheels companies intentionally "knock-off or replicate," other brand wheels is a baseless assumption.

Most wheel designs have been around for years and used by wheel companies in which they slightly tweak or "perfect" in their. BBS LMs have been around way longer then Volk VS-XX/Work Brombachers. What did they do? Volk added a fat lip, embossed there name/logo whatever. Work added a step lip more/less rivets and both rail you based off a the brand name and design that has already been introduced years ago from another wheel company. HREs, DPE, Kranson, PIAA, Beyern, Advan, Enkie, etc. have some of the same designs as others. So who's ripping who? Who was the pioneer? It all sounds a bit hypocritical. In the end, who really cares!?

As for the people who are disappointed from all the "hype." The focus is not the hype but the wheels itself. A new step for Vossen and better to come. The wheel is legit and is a very nicely built. Now, it may not suit everyone which is fine. That's why there's a plethora of brand and designs out there that will fancy your style. Different strokes for different folks

Thanks for all the comments

they do this alot on these forums. hate on wheels that arent made by a certain company or made a certain way. there is always a way to be respectful when saying you arent feeling someone elses choices and alot of folks just haven't learned that yet. just about everyone on these forums didnt like my rim choice but everywhere i go car lovers of all kinds love them and think they look great on my car. like you said different strokes for different folks

Old 10-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by MIA Philly
they do this alot on these forums. hate on wheels that arent made by a certain company or made a certain way. there is always a way to be respectful when saying you arent feeling someone elses choices and alot of folks just haven't learned that yet. just about everyone on these forums didnt like my rim choice but everywhere i go car lovers of all kinds love them and think they look great on my car. like you said different strokes for different folks
I was nominated for a Playa hater degree

so you can kiss my (_|_)

Old 10-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Lmfao! Thanks for the laugh Glex

Old 10-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Glex25
I was nominated for a Playa hater degree

so you can kiss my (_|_)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6xCfwVMNeA
ha.. a phd at that lolz

Old 10-20-2010, 02:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to get these wheels anyone want cv1s ha

Old 10-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator
Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
I wish I could find a place that sells Vossen.... Anyone know of a good place to call???

Old 10-20-2010, 01:16 PM
Hold The Line

I googled and got this. Try them and LMK. Vossen as been slammed with these wheels

D2AUTOSPORT.com
877-361-0296
Sales@D2AUTOSPORT.com

Old 10-20-2010, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator
Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
I googled and got this. Try them and LMK. Vossen as been slammed with these wheels

D2AUTOSPORT.com
877-361-0296
Sales@D2AUTOSPORT.com
I ended up doing a google search and found a place. $2,500 shipped.

I am hoping to find someone else that has purchased a set already and gotten a pretty good deal on them.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:26 PM
they are 2,500 shipped? not bad. my future rims here. love them they are so gorgeous.

Old 10-21-2010, 06:26 AM
2500 per set is that all 4 wheels

Old 10-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Maybe you can convince them to do another "TEASER" and get them for cheaper.

Old 10-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Hold The Line

Originally Posted by 1trueG
Maybe you can convince them to do another "TEASER" and get them for cheaper.
I don't understand how it would make them cheaper with another "TEASER." I must be missing something here. They aren't too expensive compared to other wheels. Talk to a vendor, maybe then can work out a payment plan for you or something

How are those Sevas holding up chief?

Old 10-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I don't understand how it would make them cheaper with another "TEASER." I must be missing something here. They aren't too expensive compared to other wheels. Talk to a vendor, maybe then can work out a payment plan for you or something

How are those Sevas holding up chief?
They're holding up perfectly considering I've had them for about 3 years with no problems. Dont worry though, I'll be upgrading to something better shortly . My car is not my main priority, hence why I haven't modded it for a while now. BTW, I was referring to the way they built up their product creating multiple threads as if it was going to be something epic, when in reality it was a let down. As long as you're happy I guess...

Old 10-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Hold The Line

Originally Posted by 1trueG
They're holding up perfectly considering I've had them for about 3 years with no problems. Dont worry though, I'll be upgrading to something better shortly . My car is not my main priority, hence why I haven't modded it for a while now. BTW, I was referring to the way they built up their product creating multiple threads as if it was going to be something epic, when in reality it was a let down. As long as you're happy I guess...
As for the people who are disappointed from all the "hype." The focus is not the hype but the wheels itself. A new step for Vossen and better to come. The wheel is legit and is a very nicely built. Now, it may not suit everyone which is fine. That's why there's a plethora of brand and designs out there that will fancy your style. Different strokes for different folks

Thanks for all the comments
Thanks for visiting

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vossen World Premiere | CONCAVE VVS-CV2 | INFINITI G35 COUPE | Tian