Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Silverbolt's car! (PICS)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 12:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks real good!

Old 10-02-2005, 01:54 AM
Real nice!

Old 10-02-2005, 03:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how was fitment of the replica KS sides?

Old 10-02-2005, 05:09 AM
All bodykit parts were bought from 350forums.

Ings front
Ings rear
Kenstyle sides
Axis Wheels 20x9-245/35/20 (front) 20x10-275/35/20 (rear)

I'm planning on starting another thread on how the bodykit parts from 350forums fit on my car. Hopefully, I'll be doing it as soon as he sends me my face ducts! That way, I can do a complete review of my completed car

Overall fitment of the bodykit parts were decent. I'll do a more detailed review in my review thread

Old 10-02-2005, 05:14 AM
Originally Posted by mhengst
Great Car. Great color and the mods are awesome! With the center caps the wheels will be great. You must do the JDM clear corners though. With the silver, it will look great.
Yeah, I have the clear corners, but I'm waiting on the LEDs I ordered so I can customize a row of LEDs like the ones on ClearCorners.com. I hate stupid sellers that lag! Its been over two weeks since they said they sent it out!!! I originally had a regular LED bulb, but the LEDs spotlight too much, and I didnt like it, and I didnt like how the regular clear incandecent bulb shined. It was reall yellow compared to my 6000k HIDs and my 6000 HID fogs!!!

Old 10-02-2005, 05:42 AM
Well-done, my friend. We have the same wheels in the same size. Only difference is, I have a spacer on my front wheels to clear my Brembos.

Attached Thumbnails Silverbolt's car! (PICS)-7.jpg  
Old 10-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by borahatch
Well-done, my friend. We have the same wheels in the same size. Only difference is, I have a spacer on my front wheels to clear my Brembos.
Borahatch, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! You dont know this, but you helped me out alot with my rims! About a month ago, I was looking into which rims I wanted, and Axis was one of them. I searched around and couldnt find too many good pictures of a coupe with them on... then I found your website with all your pictures!!! I love your angled shots that show off the sexy lip our wheels have! I have a big gallery of pictures in my computer for these wheels, and pretty much all of your wheel pictures are in it! Thanks again for helping make my decission on getting these wheels!

Old 10-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Wow, those wheels look great!

To Silverbolt and borahatch, Do you guys have a drop in those pics?

Old 10-02-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by jasonlee4180
Wow, those wheels look great!

To Silverbolt and borahatch, Do you guys have a drop in those pics?
One of the purposes of this thread was to see what people thought of my car... one of the more specific reasons was to see if people would say "drop it.... lower it... it needs to be lowered... slam it..." I wanted to see if anyone thought it was too high, and suprisingly, no one said anything! My car is still stock hieght, and the 20s fill in the wheel well really nicely! I think it also makes a big difference becaue I have a bodykit, so the bodyline of the car looks a little lower as well. I was thinking about getting Htechs for a stiffer ride, but with these 35 series tires, they allow me to feel the road more, and they grip ALOT better! All I might end up doing is just getting sway bars and leaving it stock height! Its a daily driver, so I dont want to ruin the car... especially since I molded the front lip

Old 10-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Nice car, you did good. The kit looks great, I like the mixed pieces. I'm also considering Axis. Maybe the GTR or Hiro. Axis also has a new mesh wheel that looks pretty good. What size are the tires? You're right, does not look like it needs a frop. You have 35 profile tires all around, what widths?

Old 10-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by reggiek
Nice car, you did good. The kit looks great, I like the mixed pieces. I'm also considering Axis. Maybe the GTR or Hiro. Axis also has a new mesh wheel that looks pretty good. What size are the tires? You're right, does not look like it needs a frop. You have 35 profile tires all around, what widths?
245/35/20 (f) and 275/35/20 (r)

Everyone told me to go with 30 series in the back, but it never really made sense to my why I should. I guess its for those that want to slam their cars, and have no gap. I just wanted it to be clean and even all around the wheel well

One of the many reasons I went with the Mods was because they're not too busy. They have a similar look as the 7 spoke stock 18inch wheels. The overall style I'm going for is to be subtle and clean. I want people to look at my car and think that Infinity has a special line or package for their G35 Somewhere along the lines of how Mercedes has AMG. I didnt want people to think its all fixed up, but that it might have actually came that way.

Old 10-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Very clean. How was the fitment on the replica parts? Since you're local, what shop did your body work & paint?

Old 10-02-2005, 02:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you'll probably cut me off this time at the chino meet.

Old 10-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by Keith N
Very clean. How was the fitment on the replica parts? Since you're local, what shop did your body work & paint?
THANKS! The fitment was pretty good. I'm planning on doing a write up on how the fitment was... but I'm waiting for 350forums to get my my ings style face ducts so I can do cover everything at once

I went to Auto Network (I think thats their full name). I work in Pasadena, so it was perfect since they're 5 minutes away. They did great work, and I'm very happy with the quality and service.

Old 10-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Aznteazer
you'll probably cut me off this time at the chino meet.
lol! And if I wanted to be mean, I could have cut back in front and not let you slip by me! Remember, I was just driving an old civic at the time... and you're driving your G35... which is about 6x more expensive! haha!

And guess what... I DID IT! I did all of this all before my license plates came in! They're still not in yet, so I still have time to do some motor mods, and my LED clearance lighting mod!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Silverbolt's car! (PICS)