Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 08:51 PM
a.k.a kleicoupe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by abcdefGGGGGG
wow you guys are going crazy over a 14 yr old?
Im still young enough to look at 14yo's, idk bout u guys though....lol

Old 05-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Originally Posted by Dj Cyntex

Holy sh*t that is a nice azz!

Old 05-23-2006, 09:39 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^
Worddd, what nationality is she?

Old 05-24-2006, 02:55 AM
THE BATMOBILE
wow that girl has a sick a$$

Old 05-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by neal540
Hopefully that means she has an even nicer body now than before

RocketRoss - props man your chick is hot. None of my high school teachers ever looked like that. Funny thing is, we had one really cute teacher she was 24, most definitely first year teaching and she always used to flirt with me and my friends, hot thing about her was that she taught Bio (Honors) and she always used to do all the dissections without gloves. adjkls...I'm creepy. I'm guessing your girl is about 25.

She's actaully 23, but she's a highschool science and history teacher. She teaching so young cause she graduated from Pepperdine here in Malibu with her California teaching credentials. Its amazing what a 100% Icelandic herritage will do for ya. Her genitics rock...lol
HAHAHA Heres a pic of her with her aunt (her moms twin, cause her mom died giving birth) She's 55 years old. I always look at the family to see what the girl she'll look like down the road, and well I'm pretty happy..lol SHe's a dentist in Hunnington beach so if your in the area, you might want to get her teeth cleaned from her...lol. YES BOTH OF THEM AR 100% Natural!. NO work has been done..lol

P.S. After June 4 th....I'll have some pics of her with my car...She's vistiting Family in Washingtonn now....and I told her G35 guys thought she was cute, so she said she'd take some pics with my car....as long as there NO RUDE or NASTY comments she said...lol.

OH yea...and give credit to G35Vixen....cause she's a cutie too and she drives a G

Attached Thumbnails Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.-auntstaci.jpg   Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.-bold-beautifull..hahahaa.jpg  

Last edited by RocketRoss; 05-24-2006 at 02:22 PM.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by RocketRoss
She's actaully 23, but she's a highschool science and history teacher. She teaching so young cause she graduated from Pepperdine here in Malibu with her California teaching credentials. Its amazing what a 100% Icelandic herritage will do for ya. Her genitics rock...lol
HAHAHA Heres a pic of her with her aunt (her moms twin, cause her mom died giving birth) She's 55 years old. I always look at the family to see what the girl she'll look like down the road, and well I'm pretty happy..lol SHe's a dentist in Hunnington beach so if your in the area, you might want to get her teeth cleaned from her...lol. YES BOTH OF THEM AR 100% Natural!. NO work has been done..lol

P.S. After June 4 th....I'll have some pics of her with my car...She's vistiting Family in Washingtonn now....and I told her G35 guys thought she was cute, so she said she'd take some pics with my car....as long as there NO RUDE or NASTY comments she said...lol.
Props man. She looks like a keeper for sure! You better not let her go and if you do I may have to make the journey across the country to steal her away! haha

Old 05-24-2006, 02:25 PM
as long as there NO RUDE or NASTY comments she said...lol.
Good luck with that lol. But seriously she and her aunt have very good genetics, so marry her ASAP and do everything in your power to keep that relationship going. .

Old 05-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by Dj Cyntex

ORLY!
WOW.....I wanna PIITB

Old 05-24-2006, 02:27 PM

OH yea...and give credit to G35Vixen....cause she's a cutie too and she drives a G

she is gorgeous...looks and brains ahhh where my bitch at

Old 05-24-2006, 02:31 PM
ok...I asked her If I could post these and she said it was fine...Just remember she's a teacher and would never think of doin anything naughty....lmao

this was when whe did a little modeling...but she loves to eat and they made her leave caue they didn't want her getting fat...They thought she was too fat in these pics.....HAHAHAHAHAH.....

Attached Thumbnails Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.-miss-you-keith.jpg   Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.-my-new-shirt.jpg   Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.-other-booty.jpg  
Old 05-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

holy **** .... how am I supposed to get anyhting done at work with you posting pictures like that up?!?!?!?!??!?! hahahaha

Good lord .... you are the winner of this thread.

Old 05-24-2006, 02:48 PM
Should I post some of her just waking up with no makeup and not all dolled up?

Old 05-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
^yes !

Old 05-24-2006, 03:12 PM
They thought she was too fat in these pics.....HAHAHAHAHAH.....
yeah she's p.h.a.t., pretty hot and tempting,lmao
really though, she and her aunt are both hoooottttt

Old 05-24-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm am just speechless.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.