Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahh nice... you dont like sway ways? Ive heard fox,king and sway ways were the way to go

Old 05-26-2006, 09:49 PM
Sways and Fox are the ****, but cost twice as much as the Rancho's. Now if I were to build a desert truck, which I am in the beginning stages of , that will get some triple bypass sways all the way around with air bumps and te works.

For a regualr off roader/crawler/wheeler, no reason to pass up the Rancho's those thing work. I've just happen to have seen that Rancho buggy about 8 ft in the air, and they worked perfect upon the return to the terra firma.

You into the off road world at all? Not too many people know about all those nice coil overs...??

Old 05-26-2006, 09:59 PM
HAHA.. i just know what the **** parts are for every type of car/style... two of my buddies have dessert styled trucks... one has a 02 single cab s10 with fox all the way around but its not C notched in the bed (thinks thats what they call it)... another buddy of mine has a 84 toyota sway a ways all the way around ... C notch in the back with like 14 or 18 in. of travel in the back..and of course they both have wheels and tires

Old 05-26-2006, 10:01 PM
ya i figured you went with rancho just for the fact that it was a rock crawler

Old 05-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Gpair
Exactly. That's something you tell your boys about, after you nail her, but not something I'd want long term. Im all about the dark hair and dark skin. I like exotic looking women. Not into the Brittney Spears look a likes running around everywhere (again generalizing), not that there is anything wrong with them, just not ny thang.
$0.02
I hear ya mang. I understand what you are saying now and I agree about the exotic looking dark haired girls. My ex was a dark haired exotic lil spinner.

Old 05-26-2006, 10:29 PM
Premier Member
Originally Posted by Driver UR G
so let me get this str8 rocket ross posted pics of this chick saying she was a teacher and that he goes out with her and made up this whole story and then 2 guys (forgot there forum names) called him out on it...LOL

Bro if u cant get pu$$y dont act like it and create a story, just to show off infront of people on a forum that never seen ur face..prob dont no where ur from or no ur real name. and prob would never call u up to hang out with you or give u props on banging a hot chick.. thats just pathetic...

i nominate rocket ross for HATER OF THE YEAR AWARD..GOD DAMN
(HATE (HATE) (HATE) (HATE) (HATE) (HATE) (HATE) Rocket ross the type of guy to hate on a nigguh for breathing the same air as him ..(HATE) (HATE) (HATE) (HATE) (HATE) (HATE)

^^gotta love dave chapelle
Who the F*** r you ??? ^^^

Im going to laugh my *** off when he shows up at a SOCAL meet with her. NO ****ING JOKE ... You guys might not believe him. Hes a good friend of mine and he has no reason to lie to anyone on here. Hes good looking , has a great car, great career, great looking girls and an amazing life. So im sure he can get more pu$$y then any of you.
and ...
No I havent seen him with this girl. But he wouldnt have called me a few months ago to tell me about her if she wasnt real. Im sure he has better things to do then to make **** up.

Last edited by g35vixen; 05-26-2006 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by g35vixen
Who the F*** r you ??? ^^^

Im going to laugh my *** off when he shows up at a SOCAL meet with her. NO ****ING JOKE ... You guys might not believe him. Hes a good friend of mine and he has no reason to lie to anyone on here. Hes good looking , has a great car, great career, great looking girls and an amazing life. So im sure he can get more pu$$y then any of you.
and ...
No I havent seen him with this girl. But he wouldnt have called me a few months ago to tell me about her if she wasnt real. Im sure he has better things to do then to make **** up.
Wow lol now with that said can we all just get along? weather he knows her or not lets all just take a second to thank speedraver for making this wonderful thrend lol

Old 05-27-2006, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by DaVeeD
ya i figured you went with rancho just for the fact that it was a rock crawler

Actually most crawlers now are running air shocks, and the ones that do run coil overs...Sways seem to be the #1 choice.

Got any pics of your buddies trucks?

Old 05-27-2006, 01:47 AM
Originally Posted by Gpair
Actually most crawlers now are running air shocks, and the ones that do run coil overs...Sways seem to be the #1 choice.

Got any pics of your buddies trucks?
Ya lemee dig some off his myspace

EDIT: k here ya go.. some action shots

Attached Thumbnails Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.-131162814_l.jpg   Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.-216096635_l.jpg  

Last edited by GLuXuRy; 05-27-2006 at 01:49 AM.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:49 AM
HAHA.. i just know what the **** parts are for every type of car/style... two of my buddies have dessert styled trucks... one has a 02 single cab s10 with fox all the way around but its not C notched in the bed (thinks thats what they call it)... another buddy of mine has a 84 toyota sway a ways all the way around ... C notch in the back with like 14 or 18 in. of travel in the back..and of course they both have wheels and tires
Check this one out.

It was the cover truck for our last issue.

Travel- 17" front and 20" rear. Vortec 350 with a Vortec Supercharger. Putting out over 500 HP and around 430 TQ. It's a monster to drive. It's made for rock racing, which is a cross between crawling and desert racing. It's is a blast!!!!

Old 05-27-2006, 01:51 AM
DAMN !!! Now that one has Fox shocks !!! With trucks like that do they normally run a manual or auto tranny?

Old 05-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Ya lemee dig some off his myspace

EDIT: k here ya go.. some action shots
Right on. Jason from High Rev takes some great shots!

What's his myspace page, I'l add him to mine. www.myspace.com/crawlmag

Killer truck too.

Old 05-27-2006, 01:55 AM
DAMN !!! Now that one has Fox shocks !!! With trucks like that do they normally run a manual or auto tranny?
Majority run auto's. It's one less thing you have to deal with when crawling, or just hammering the skiny pedal. Most have twinstick transfer cases, so getting rid of one more stick work best. And you cant really beat a TH400, those things are bullet proof.

Old 05-27-2006, 01:55 AM
Old 05-27-2006, 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by optimystic06
nothing against RPMZ, girl ; but they look nothing alike.

Here is a pic of Hyori. BTW; rocket man or whoever that is posting up the pics of that one girl; just post up a pic of you two together. Easy way to dispel the haters.

She is Beautiful

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Random Pix: Your G, girl, toys, yourself, etc.