Reviews Reviews of specific modifications, posted by members

Greddy Ti-c Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 06:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Greddy Ti-c Review

After sometime of debating and researching I decided to purchase this exhaust. I knew Greddy was a good company with quality parts. I was looking at the Nismo, 5Zigen, Topspeed and Evo2 exhausts. The Nismo looked to much like stock and the exhaust tips needed to be extended. There was no sound clip for the 5Zigen and the Evo2 was an old style exhaust. I got a good price from Injected Performance and I decided to pull the trigger. There was no instructions with this exhaust, not that its a hard install just bolts. But the EVAP can be a pain in the a$$ without an instructions. The hoses supplied with the exhaust from Greddy suck. They kink up and bend. I used one of the old hoses and one of the new short ones. (the long one is the one that kinked up). Fitment is pretty good but not perfect. the left exhaust canister sits alittle lower than the right. I have to find a way to fix it, I got done at 8:30 last night and it was 15 degress and dark in NY so I'll wait til its light out. Other than the ****ty hoses, and the slight fitment issue the exhaust is excellent. It sounds great, performs better, looks good and doesn't drone too much on the highway. It does drone around 40 mph in 6th gear crusing but thats to be expected with any aftermarket exhaust. All in all I'm happy with my purchase. If anyone is looking into this exhaust make sure you have detailed instructions about the EVAP, and some new hoses.

I'll post up some pics and videos when my camera charges up and I have a day off from work.