San Diego G35 Club GTG

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:12 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
what you guys think of project kicks neo chro r40 on my wheels

Old 08-26-2009, 05:59 AM
Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
gotta give andy the templates to finish my chrome wheels

Old 08-26-2009, 07:08 PM
welcome to the 18x10 non staggered club justin lol

Old 08-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like you were in Daryl's wearhouse. lol....we almost bought that R34 buggy. How much did he sell those wheels to you for. He had TE37's for sale but damn it I don't have the cash right now. He's selling everything, his lease is up in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by SDGeneralCounsel
alright, I have a few wheel teaser shots for you guys. They are 18x10" non-staggered Advan RS wheels in gold, with 285/35/18 tires and a +15 offset. Both wheels and tires are new. I also picked up a set of blue Volk lug nuts that match the valve stems of the Advans

I was told by the seller before I made the purchase agreement that the wheels and tires are brand new, and that they were only mounted in order to move an R34 GT-R to a different shop. However, when I went this morning at 8 a.m. in Orange County to pick up these wheels I was given the whole story with these wheels. These wheels were mounted on the REAL Hero car for the 4th Fast & the Furious and were meant to be the wheels used in the movie for this car. As soon as the wheels and tires were mounted on the R34, it was shipped to the states, and then after they were removed once it was decided that Volk RE30's were going to be used for the movie. The hero car is now stuck in customs, waiting to be shipped out of the country and will be used to generate publicity for the F & F throughout the world.

I found hidden in the wear house, where I picked up these wheel a Red R35 on large 20" matte black wheels with a rear diffuser that is supposed to go on sale soon. The owner of this car has the first R35 shipped to the US in their new wear house. I also found one of the stunt/stand in R34's used in the 4th Fast & Furious. This car will go on ebay very soon for auction. It's a GTT R34, and it currently doesn't have a motor in it, and can't be registered for daily use. The current motor in it is a little Volkswagen motor, which is mounted in the rear of the car. There is also is weird brake setup on this vehicle in which the brake calipers are completely concealed by an external circular plate. Each plate is signed by members of the production crew of the F & F 4. I didn't get any pics of the GT-R's because I was in a hurry to get back to SD for my class at 10 this morning.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Yea, he already made an offer to my roommate about it when we were up there and he actually lowered it another 2k when we went home, but he nor I just had that cash. lol... My roommate wouldn't put the RB engine in that buggy. That's why the feds didnt take it. lol, besides it's definitely a collectors car with all those signatures of the people that worked on it. Boy if I had the money and didn't already have a loan for my G I would. If my roommate bought it there was a good possibility that he would get it signed by Paul Walker too because the owner and Paul are actually real friends. Did you see his mint condition 1975 Skyline?

You got a good deal though... he put the TE 37 on for auction and my roommate was bidding for me and actually called him and offered 1500. At the time of bidding it was around 1k but he really wanted 2200 at the least. Next thing we know the price jumped up from an "anonymous bidder" to 2225. lol... darn him lol.. its still a deal though.

Yeah, that sounds about right. I met with his partner though, named Alex. I actually found these wheels on craigslist. They were listed for a 10 days, and I constantly checked the auction to see how it was progressing. The price stayed around $900 until about an hour until the auction ended, and I swooped in at the last minute (literally) and stole them lol. I had already negotiated the sale of a set of RGII's in LA just in case, so either way I would have purchased gold Advans this week lol.

I don't think they are selling everything, just what they don't want to move to the new building. It looked as if everything was pretty much sold that needs to be sold though. There are only 3 sets of wheels left (including a set of OEM R35 wheels), and that's pretty much it. Everything else is boxed up and wrapped in plastic, ready to be shipped.

Joel, you should totally buy the R34 buggy, and throw that RB your roomie has for you in that car. I know what $$$ they want for the R34 so just give me a call if you are interested in a price. The car is pretty awesome. Otherwise you'll have to fight on ebay for it.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I found a UTR G3 Spoiler for possible sale!! i'm working on buying it next week!

Old 08-26-2009, 11:42 PM
car alarm system $500. intake $300. suspensions $1100. exhaust system $1200. 100mile/hr fly by a cop w/o getting pull over ! priceless !

Old 08-27-2009, 01:04 AM
^^^ WHAT REALLY... hahah lucky

Old 08-27-2009, 01:08 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
i lucked out the other day too, blew through a red light right next to a cop... i thought i was done for.

Old 08-27-2009, 02:25 AM
Hmmm.. do you know how much? Are the Advans on Ebay Motors? The RH's didn't work out....I didn't know about the sr20. He was trying to sell the mint condition Skyline for 25. Which was hella cheap if you think about what you could make if you sold it.

I did not get to see the 1975 Skyline. I was told about it though. Did you know that they are taking the 500 hp Sr20 from their 240z and putting it into their 350z track car? That will definitely be sick.

They still have a set of silver RS Advans left, which appear for sale. You can try to get those if you haven't already gotten your RH's.

Old 08-27-2009, 04:16 AM
justin... next thursday???

tim, ... civic with bmw body kit.. hahhaa

Old 08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
alright, I have a few wheel teaser shots for you guys. They are 18x10" non-staggered Advan RS wheels in gold, with 285/35/18 tires and a +15 offset. Both wheels and tires are new. I also picked up a set of blue Volk lug nuts that match the valve stems of the Advans

I was told by the seller before I made the purchase agreement that the wheels and tires are brand new, and that they were only mounted in order to move an R34 GT-R to a different shop. However, when I went this morning at 8 a.m. in Orange County to pick up these wheels I was given the whole story with these wheels. These wheels were mounted on the REAL Hero car for the 4th Fast & the Furious and were meant to be the wheels used in the movie for this car. As soon as the wheels and tires were mounted on the R34, it was shipped to the states, and then after they were removed once it was decided that Volk RE30's were going to be used for the movie. The hero car is now stuck in customs, waiting to be shipped out of the country and will be used to generate publicity for the F & F throughout the world.

I found hidden in the wear house, where I picked up these wheel a Red R35 on large 20" matte black wheels with a rear diffuser that is supposed to go on sale soon. The owner of this car has the first R35 shipped to the US in their new wear house. I also found one of the stunt/stand in R34's used in the 4th Fast & Furious. This car will go on ebay very soon for auction. It's a GTT R34, and it currently doesn't have a motor in it, and can't be registered for daily use. The current motor in it is a little Volkswagen motor, which is mounted in the rear of the car. There is also is weird brake setup on this vehicle in which the brake calipers are completely concealed by an external circular plate. Each plate is signed by members of the production crew of the F & F 4. I didn't get any pics of the GT-R's because I was in a hurry to get back to SD for my class at 10 this morning.

Nice rims. I have those lugs on my Evo 9. I remember when they used to be that nice and blue..now they're more teal/silver and totally faded. They've been on about two years tho.

Just make sure whatever shop you go that they use hand tools and not air tools on those lugs. Most shops don't care and end up using an impact wrench and messing them up.

And I liked FNF4 lol. Even though it was supposed to be a sad scene at the funeral, I chuckled when I saw all the cars lined up on the road next to the cemetary.

Old 08-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Received 66 Likes on 50 Posts
yeah i just ordered 2 sr20dets for my 2 civics like omg no way

Old 08-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
I "love" how the only G they casted was heinous

Old 08-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Since someone bought my headlights off of my ride, I was bored and painted one of my spare sets satin black & smoked out the strip on the side.

Any in the SDGz crew need their headlights painted I will do it for free this month only!!. Just pay for your materials. If you want LEDs, Custom paint (color match), Halo's (angel eyes) You name it. I will do it free of Charge. Just buy your own $h!t.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: San Diego G35 Club GTG