San Diego G35 Club GTG

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts
anyone wanna get some extra bucks installing my coupe middy? a few people that are going to busy are a lil busy and i would like this soonish

Old 05-14-2010, 04:32 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by justint
^yea thats me ip coupe dropped on coils. I live on merrimac avenue. Should swing by sometime get a car wash going haha. You might see a black IS with gt-s parked next to me sometimes. (bestfriend)

Found out there might be a delay on my wheels =[. Was gettin hooked up to get em shipped from japan in a month, and now look like they goanna take another month. *sigh*
I guess that wasn't you who I thought I saw. I drove down Merrimac yesterday about 5pm to check out your car but it wasn't there. Have you ever seen the debadged G on the hill going up clairemont drive right across from the new bar they put in (next to the car wash)? I wonder who drives that? I swear that car never moves.

Old 05-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Received 47 Likes on 25 Posts
i dont park on merrimac since it is one of the main street. (even though my house is on merrimac) I actaully park on one of the side street that branch off of it.

My car rarely moves since its not my dd. My friends, family and ex-girl make fun of me because they think its just there to look at. But for some reason i cant picture the area your talking about or the car. What colors your g again?

Old 05-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Received 149 Likes on 113 Posts
Originally Posted by socialconflicts
anyone wanna get some extra bucks installing my coupe middy? a few people that are going to busy are a lil busy and i would like this soonish
If you stop by today, I can help you out.

Old 05-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by Jairen
If you stop by today, I can help you out.
yo jairen give me ur number, i know where u live just dont wanna go without calling lol

Old 05-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
if anyone wants to get a cheap car wash this Saturday while supporting the Troops, we'll be washing cars for donations in San Clemente. we'll also be there again June 12th the same day as the Irvine meet, if anyone wants to come through. It could be a good prestage spot too...

Where:
Across from Carl's Jr parking lot
957 Avenida Pico
San Clemente, Ca 92673

When:
May 15th & June 12th
9am - 3pm

Most of my Battalion is in Afghanistan right now, so only a few of us are here to raise money for our annual Marine Corps Birthday Ball. I'd really appreciate it if any of you guys could come out and show your support. thanks...

Old 05-14-2010, 08:20 PM
^would be dope if we all rolled by before the meet just to help out troops + look good beforehand.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by justint
i dont park on merrimac since it is one of the main street. (even though my house is on merrimac) I actaully park on one of the side street that branch off of it.

My car rarely moves since its not my dd. My friends, family and ex-girl make fun of me because they think its just there to look at. But for some reason i cant picture the area your talking about or the car. What colors your g again?
The area i'm talking about is if you're going down clairemont drive (toward the starbucks and del taco) from your house, the hill you drive down to get to the 5. It's a blue G, always parks on the lefthand side on the street.

Mine is OB with blacked out everything (headlights, tails, corners, tints, wheels) If you see me at night, I'm the guy with the LED headlights.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by SDGenius
if anyone wants to get a cheap car wash this Saturday while supporting the Troops, we'll be washing cars for donations in San Clemente. we'll also be there again June 12th the same day as the Irvine meet, if anyone wants to come through. It could be a good prestage spot too...

Where:
957 Avenida Pico
San Clemente, Ca 92673

When:
May 15th & June 12th
9am - 3pm

Most of my Battalion is in Afghanistan right now, so only a few of us are here to raise money for our annual Marine Corps Birthday Ball. I'd really appreciate it if any of you guys could come out and show your support. thanks...
Dude, totally down for this. I'm sure those guys would get a kick out of it too. When I was in we'd always do fundraisers too for Christmas parties or ball, no one ever would ever come buy stuff though.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by socialconflicts
ryan cant do it today? I'll do it for you if you like. 619 920 9265. Give me a hollar. I'm finishing up a 335 tonight.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by O HELLA JDM
^^^ just making sure lol!!!
hey loser. how was your GRE ******

Call me on the next meet I'll come out too

(x) Mike-stock civic.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Need a dj for this Mark? Have your coordinator for the ball contact me.

Where:
957 Avenida Pico
San Clemente, Ca 92673

When:
May 15th & June 12th
9am - 3pm

Old 05-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Where:
957 Avenida Pico
San Clemente, Ca 92673

When:
May 15th & June 12th
9am - 3pm

If you guys are going to be there until 3 I will go as soon as I get off work =) I dont need a car wash but its for a good cause.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by tweger
I guess that wasn't you who I thought I saw. I drove down Merrimac yesterday about 5pm to check out your car but it wasn't there. Have you ever seen the debadged G on the hill going up clairemont drive right across from the new bar they put in (next to the car wash)? I wonder who drives that? I swear that car never moves.
Ah nah nv seen that g hmmm.....and havent seen yours either. I've been tryna keep eyes open but i rarely see any gs except shrumi's at in and out haha. found out the cross street i park on, its merrimac and glasgow.

Old 05-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
hey, thanks everyone for the support. hope you can all make it out, bring friends too, LOL. it's by donation, so there's no set price for a wash. whatever you can spare will be greatly appreciated. it'll be 9yrs for me in August, my last ball too. i'm pending a med sep for my back & knee.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: San Diego G35 Club GTG