SFL G CLUB South Florida G35's + G37's

Miami G35 Hangout

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
this thread started as a "meet". its IMPOSSIBLE to count on people being at 2 different places 2 days a week. we dont drive hondas. it gets VERY old, and VERY quick.

what mike is trying to say is that you all are so attatched to hanging out twice a week, so when all the REAL meets come around, no one wants to go. were not here to hang out every 2 days. if you want to do that, start PMing everyone.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's just another thread. No biggie to me if it's deleted. I guess it should be deleted... don't want people to get all touchy about it.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Exclamation

Ok, I've been lookin at this thread now for a while and didn't post a reply as to not offend anyone but this has gone far enough... it's getting OLD!!! Before I comment on this thread a quick backround. I am a Moderator for several Gaming Sites as well as a Military and Car sites. This section of the forum lacks some serious Moderating. Now to my comment. If I indirectly offend anyone, well we are all adults so I'm sure they will get over it.

Facts: (as unbias as Humanly Possible)
The threads Title is clearly written as: Miami G35 Hangout
not MEET.

This would clearly indicate to those who choose to venture in said thread that it's all about hangin out in Miami with a couple of G peeps. There's No indication in the title about it being a specific MEET.

The Thread also has close to 6,000 hits so apparently people have a large amount of interest in it. To merely close said thread because of a fews personal interest would be wrong in any Forum.

If anything I, as a Moderator, would try to control the High Jacking of said thread by deleting any comment not pertaining to the Threads Subject if asked by the person who started said thread. This thread has been Hijacked more than I care to count and the original Person who started this thread apparently hasn't complained or the Moderators aren't doing there jobs.

If you don't like the Threads Subject matter then ignore it completely and maybe more will follow. By simply coming into the thread to continue attacking it is a waste of time and counter productive. Hell, the complainers are just bumping the thread they are trying to get rid of or avoid.

Opinion: (Just stickly though Observation and still trying to be Objective)

This whole complaining of the thread looks like a personal issue between a few people. Work it out through PMs or Conversation by Phone but leave that kind of dirty laundry out of Any Forum Including This One.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Drako
The threads Title is clearly written as: Miami G35 Hangout
not MEET.

yea becuase danny changed it.

fail ship!

Old 04-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by express705
yea becuase danny changed it.

fail ship!
Well then, someone corrected the issue and now the thread should be fine as is...

Old 04-06-2008, 12:07 AM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
Ok this getting a bit out of hand. I only have one issue with this thread, that it has given some people a bad taste in there mouth, out of the 30 people that have been active in this thread only 2 people are contributing members to the SFLG35 club. Therefore any potientialy new members that have been attending this hangout have been mis informed of what the club is all about. I tried to explain it in the beginning that this would get old and people would start dropping off as the hang out when on. When you have a weekly hang out most people are less inclined to make it there then a monthly meet that has good organization.

I have let this thread take its corse and I have decided this is where it ends I will be opening a new thread and it will be moderated very tight, the off topic stuff can be done via pm's or in a off topic thread.

If you have any issues with this PM me.