I am coming down friday afternoon.
(anyone else thats going add to this)
I will be up there Friday morning...my name is Ty for those that did not know

Old 07-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Roll in Instructions

Dear HIN Competitor,

On behalf of Hot Import Nights, we would like to welcome you to HIN Orlando

The content below contains crucial information regarding your roll-in and set-up.

Check-In/Load-In will be begin at 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., on Friday, July 18th, 2008. Look for signs that will direct you to "Car Registration Check-In". Once you receive your competitor package you will be directed to the show staging area. Your competitor package will include a competition sheet, two wristbands (Bikes receive 1 wristband), and regulations for the event. Your competition sheet must be clearly displayed on the driver-side window at all times during move-in and show hours. Your vehicle will be classified by an NCCA judge at the staging area, please have the form readily available.

Email nate@hinevents.com for any general questions

Regulations
Placement will be given on a first come first serve basis unless coordinated in advance. What this means is that you should arrive early. If a member of your crew arrives late, does not caravan with you, and is not in line with you at the time of roll-in, they may not be placed with you
If your vehicle is found outside the car row marked lines, the vehicle may be towed at owner's expense. Once you have been staged you may not move your vehicle into other rows that may contain vendor booths. Please contact show management for any concerns and/ or questions.
Vehicle must be clean and free of body damage. Project cars and prototypes must be in a completed state. Please familiarize yourself with the "Minimum Requirements for Competition" form at http://www.hinevents.com/ . Show management reserves the right to turn away vehicles who do not meet the "Minimum Requirements for Competition"
Vehicles displaying graphics and decals must do so in a tasteful manner in the spirit of competition. Blatant advertisement wraps that serve no cosmetic taste other than personal advertisement will not be permitted. Show management reserves the right to turn away vehicles. Sponsor decals and graphics are proudly accepted and promoted at HIN if done in a competitive & tasteful manner. If you are unsure about your vehicle you can email at cars@hinevents.com to check.
Team displays are encouraged; please email cars@hinevents.com if you are planning on doing a team display. We may help alleviate venue handling costs for you by utilizing our teamsters to help carry display materials in. MUST CONTACT 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE!!!
NO support vehicles are allowed inside the venue, you must hand walk/carry your equipment into the venue.
When you check-in you will be given two wristbands, one for yourself and a guest (Bikes will receive 1 wristband) everyone MUST have a wristband on to enter show premises on Saturday.
FUEL REGULATIONS FOR THIS EVENT is between 1/8 tank to empty. Vehicles will not be allowed inside the venue with more then 1/8 tank of fuel. NO exceptions!
Vehicles will be REQUIRED to disconnect batteries once parked on the show floor. All vehicles MUST leave hoods open for final inspections by authorities.

Roll-Out - Once all spectators have exited the building and show management has cleared the venue, roll-out can commence. Competitors & vendors have exactly 1 hr to vacate the venue or they must wait until the next working day to bring out the rest of their gear.
HIN Awards winners will be posted at the side of the HIN Main Stage near the trophy line. Please verify your name and collect your prize immediately. Trophy prizes will NOT be shipped to the competitor if not picked up, and will be recycled.
Hot Import Nights will be hosted at:
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

Dates and Times:
Setup Day:
Friday, July 18th - 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
*** Registration/Check-in area will be held @ the marshalling yard.

Exhibit Day:
- Saturday, July 19th - 2:00PM - Allowed to re-enter venue for final preparations.
- Saturday, July 19th - 4:00PM - Judging Starts
- Saturday, July 19th - 5:00PM - Midnight - Official show hours
- Saturday, July 19th - 10:00PM - Last call for all competing vehicles
- Saturday, July 19th - 11:00PM - Awards ceremony begins at main stage
- Saturday, July 19th - Midnight - All exhibitors have 60 minutes to roll out.

For more information OR to purchase electricity go to http://www.hinevents.com/events

To purchase additional general admission tickets, please log onto www.hinevents.com use discount code "5TH" for $5 off of general admission.

Got a hot build and think it should be featured or you think you have the freshest idea for HIN? Email them to automotive@hinevents.com

*****JUST A REMINDER TO ALL COMPETITORS - NO COMPANY SIGNAGE (BANNERS, PRODUCT DISPLAYS, FLAGS, FLYERS, GOBO LIGHTS, PROJECTIONS, ETC.) OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED IN OR NEAR YOUR CAR. EXCEPTIONS INCLUDE DECALS ON THE VEHICLES AND MODIFICATION DISPLAYS. NOTE: BEFORE OR DURING THE SHOW, IF OUR STAFF FINDS THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE SIGNAGE POLICY, WE WILL CONFISCATE ANY/ALL ITEMS W/OUT NOTICE!***

Old 07-16-2008, 08:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CruisnGcoupe
So juan you wanna roll with me, I am guessing that we can meet alex on the TP
what time are you looking at (more or less)

Old 07-16-2008, 11:09 AM
Ok remember from the email that I got from HIN is that we all have to roll in together in order to be parked together as a group. So I'm guessing that me and Marcelo are going to leave early on Friday at around 10am or so. We're going to hit up the hotel to check in and then wait for the rest of the crew to arrive to then meet you all at the parking lot for check in/roll in...

I'm guessing that Juan and Danny are leaving during lunch time. Is that correct Juan/Danny?

Juan and Danny...I got both your numbers and Juan I have yours. Danny I'm going to text you mines. Just call us when you're getting to the Convention Center to meet up...

Anyone else entering from Delion and Alex...PM me your cell numbers so that I can save it on my phone to meet up in the parking lot as well.

Get back to me guys...Thanks

Old 07-16-2008, 11:24 AM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
Sounds good guys, I am thinking 12 o" clock

Old 07-16-2008, 11:28 AM
ok so i guess we can meet up at towers and then hop on the tp...r u getting out at 12 or meeting up at 12?

Old 07-16-2008, 11:41 AM
two days till we own O'town

Old 07-16-2008, 02:21 PM
Own Otown? ****!!! That's right!!! Especially when I heard the news when my cousin just called me telling me that his GTR arrived at the dealer and is going to pick it up. He said that he's going to try to register for HIN. OMG if he does, it's over!!! He said he wants to park next to me if he goes. He has to find a trailer to trailer it up there because he's not driving it. I'll be taking it for a spin tonight. I can't wait...

Old 07-16-2008, 03:05 PM
what color did he get?

Old 07-16-2008, 03:15 PM
i want one, i want one, i want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i'll name the nav "amy"

Old 07-16-2008, 03:56 PM
The goblin resurrection

Originally Posted by UltimateGee27
ok so i guess we can meet up at towers and then hop on the tp...r u getting out at 12 or meeting up at 12?
I will be at towers a 12:15 on the dot

Old 07-16-2008, 03:57 PM
The goblin resurrection

Why would he dont drive that monster, I will pay for a ride

Old 07-16-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by CruisnGcoupe
Why would he dont drive that monster, I will pay for a ride
hahahahahahaha

buahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 07-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TunedG37
Own Otown? ****!!! That's right!!! Especially when I heard the news when my cousin just called me telling me that his GTR arrived at the dealer and is going to pick it up. He said that he's going to try to register for HIN. OMG if he does, it's over!!! He said he wants to park next to me if he goes. He has to find a trailer to trailer it up there because he's not driving it. I'll be taking it for a spin tonight. I can't wait...

Damn lucky bastard...even if registration closes I am sure once he is there and they see the car they will make an exception.

Old 07-16-2008, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by delion21
Damn lucky bastard...even if registration closes I am sure once he is there and they see the car they will make an exception.

exactly!!!! they cant refuse a new gtr there...he will probably be the only one 2

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hin Orlando South Florida G35 Club