SFL G CLUB South Florida G35's + G37's

HorsePower Logic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
IMO, if you are NA and you are getting OSIRIS, just do it thru UPREV them selves, they can tune it, then you send them your log and they retune it. to me thats the best way to go about it.

ive heard too many bad stories bout jack, roger from japtrix on the other hand, seems to be pretty good. not to be confused w/ the roger from hp logic

Old 09-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by elperuano
Yea i've heard some good reviews n then i've heard some bad ones... Japtrix seems to be spoken very well of, gonna call them and find out if they do the Osiris tune.
you need some wheels mang!

Old 09-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea i've heard some good reviews n then i've heard some bad ones... Japtrix seems to be spoken very well of, gonna call them and find out if they do the Osiris tune.
Right now Japtrix is not listed as a Osiris tuner at the Uprev website.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by escobar929
you need some wheels mang!
Yea bro, im tryna find a good set somewhat lightweight wheel for my car.. If you know of anything like that lemme know.. You going to the PBIR this sunday?

Old 09-29-2009, 12:54 PM
Yea bro, im tryna find a good set somewhat lightweight wheel for my car.. If you know of anything like that lemme know.. You going to the PBIR this sunday?
i wish i could make it bro but **** came up and i have to work from home to get a new release out

i have a set of 20" DPE, check them out and let me know if you wanna swing by and check them out in person

Old 09-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by escobar929
i wish i could make it bro but **** came up and i have to work from home to get a new release out

i have a set of 20" DPE, check them out and let me know if you wanna swing by and check them out in person
Yea looks kinda good, might have to check u up on that. Whats the offset n weight on em? Step lips look nice

Old 09-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by mesias
Right now Japtrix is not listed as a Osiris tuner at the Uprev website.
You're right Mesias, they dont offer the Osiris Uprev... From the researching i've done it all depends on where and how u wanna tune ur car.. Cobb accessport (which Japtrix offers) seems to be more user friendly and interactive.. You can data log and check codes yourself. And you get all the diff maps like you would from the Osiris. Osiris has all the maps but I dont think is user interactive as much as Cobb accessport if at all. Not 100% sure but it comes down to how far u wanna go with ur car also. Speaking with both personnel at HP Logic and Japtrix I found Japtrix to be a lil more friendlier and explain in detail what the Cobbaccessport does. Im still going to do more research but I think im leaning towards goin the Cobb wit Japtrix. Good luck bro! Anyone else's suggestions is greatly appreciated here btw, anyone who's done either at HP or Japtrix or Osiris and Cobb. Thanks

Old 09-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Yea looks kinda good, might have to check u up on that. Whats the offset n weight on em? Step lips look nice
not sure the offsets since DPE doesnt release them but i would say +17 rear and +22 front

they are extremely light since they are forged, i would say bout the same as the stock 19s

Old 09-29-2009, 01:36 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
Mike do not do the cobb, If I recall the gains were minimal and it is similar to a hypertech power programmer. I would talk to Jared at uprev and tell him you want an e tune.

Old 09-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Alritey thanks D, appreciate the heads up. Will check him out tomorrow morning.. Gotta go to work rite now.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're right Mesias, they dont offer the Osiris Uprev... From the researching i've done it all depends on where and how u wanna tune ur car.. Cobb accessport (which Japtrix offers) seems to be more user friendly and interactive.. You can data log and check codes yourself. And you get all the diff maps like you would from the Osiris. Osiris has all the maps but I dont think is user interactive as much as Cobb accessport if at all. Not 100% sure but it comes down to how far u wanna go with ur car also. Speaking with both personnel at HP Logic and Japtrix I found Japtrix to be a lil more friendlier and explain in detail what the Cobbaccessport does. Im still going to do more research but I think im leaning towards goin the Cobb wit Japtrix. Good luck bro! Anyone else's suggestions is greatly appreciated here btw, anyone who's done either at HP or Japtrix or Osiris and Cobb. Thanks
For me, I didn't care that much about the hardware since I was just interested in a reflash. Also there is a huge price tag for that pice of equipment for me to sub-utilize it.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by mesias
For me, I didn't care that much about the hardware since I was just interested in a reflash. Also there is a huge price tag for that pice of equipment for me to sub-utilize it.
yea, seems da problem is finding a reputable tuner who's familiar wit da osiris uprev reflash.. anyone evr tried the tampa guys? SnR performance n the z guys?

Old 09-29-2009, 02:52 PM
yea, seems da problem is finding a reputable tuner who's familiar wit da osiris uprev reflash.. anyone evr tried the tampa guys? SnR performance n the z guys?
seems good for NA but a couple of horror stories for FI

Old 11-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Just got my tune from S&R, Bobby took really good care of me and only took about an 1hr put about 13 ponies to the wheels and the torque curve below 3k rpms is felt really nice. More responsive all the way through the powerband. Im impressed and very satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for the extra power.

As for sending in your graph....you just send it into them (50$ I think) and what they send you something back so they can re-tune your car for optimal gains? How excattly does that work?

Old 11-01-2009, 05:58 PM
lakeshore u got 13 hp wit what? the osiris reflash n tune?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HorsePower Logic