SFL G CLUB South Florida G35's + G37's

HorsePower Logic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
@ 6400 RPMs yes, It's 650$ a little expensive but to think 50$ a horsepower is FINE with me

Old 08-30-2014, 07:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi im new here ...

I was wondering if you ever been at Hp logic and how was your experience ? Mine car got ****ed by them ...

Any of you have tuned your car with Osiris at HorsePower Logic in Royal Palm Beach? They are the only dyno shop close to me that the Uprev web site shows as a Pro Tuner. Is there any other? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Old 09-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs down

Avoid that place like the Plague unless you want to mess up your engine with a poor excuse of a Tune.

I had the worst experience ever with that shop from customer service (NONE) to overpriced shady Tune. They even tried blaming my installer Danny (GreenGoblin) for not knowing how to install an EBC because Jack didn't know how to set it up.

I had to go back 3 times because the car was running horrible and would go into limp mode randomly and all he did was turn off the error codes so the car wouldn't throw them. God forbid he actually try and tune the car properly so it would throw said codes. Felt like all he wanted was to make a quick buck and send me off with a generic tune.

Basically you pay them, they put you on the Dyno... 3 or 4 pulls tops and give you a generic tweaked tune even though you're paying for a custom tune. After so many issues with them and then HP Logic trying to further charge me Dyno time for there mistakes I just left and never looked back.

Drove my car all the way to GA and got my car tuned by Jon at Z1 Motorsports... best decision I ever made. Cost a whole lot less than HP Logic and the customer service and attention to details was amazing. You can tell Jon actually loves what he does cuz he tried to get every ounce of performance out of each MAP. Just to test my car Jon did more pulls than Jack did at HP Logic in 3 days. Jon did so many pulls on my car I thought I was going to run out of gas or my car was just going to give up... LOL Jon took his time with the car and explained everything he was doing and was happy to answer any question you asked (no matter how dumb they may have been)without making you feel like a dumb-A$$. Jack is arrogant as F@CK and treats you like a static. As an example of how much of a difference there was on the tune and overall performance here's what I got with both people Tuning the same car. Below is my car on MAP 1 my lowest daily driving setting.

HP Logic (Jack): 386whp/364tq at 10.5-11psi and my car on WOT would hit up to 13.1(WTF) AFR. Jon at Z1 did 3 pulls to get the best possible pull from HP Logic original Tune and was scared after the first pull when he saw the AFR.

Z1 Motorsport (Jon): 430whp/389tq at just under 8psi and the car averaged 11.75 AFR throughout the whole pull.

I think the numbers speak for themselves with everything else equal.

Both figures were tested on the same Dyno on the same day @ Z1 Motorsports DynoJet.

Last edited by Drako; 09-04-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:47 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Tuning

I agree with Drako. Not too many responsible, knowledgeable and honest Uprev tuners in South Florida. Aside from the suggestion by Drako, I recommend Chris Gore from South Florida Turbo & Engine. Chris is a personal friend of mine and has done Osiris tuning. I'm working with a 2006 G35 all motor and Chris will be the tuner on this project. Chris can be reached @ (954) 200-1099.