G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

WTT: My 05' Ivory Pearl MT for an Ivory Pearl AT !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2016 | 12:20 PM
|
Smile My 05' Ivory Pearl MT for an Ivory Pearl AT !!!

Hey guys,

Before I get smashed on, I know I know... Going from MT to AT, are you nuts?!?

Yeah maybe... but I'm just tired of shifting, especially in bay area traffic. I want more of a cruiser now, that maybe I can make a few upgrades on here and there.

Car History:

Bought last year (October? or somewhere close to that). I've had 3 full point inspections done on the car and it's in great shape. I've kept all receipts. There is some kind of airbag light on and the tires are getting to the point where they need to be replaced in about 3,000 miles, but everything else is in 100% perfect condition.

It's always been in a garage or covered, and the Original Owner always had everything serviced at Infiniti.

Mods:

I like to stick with very basic stuff. The only things I've done to the car are:
1. Clear (non-bump) OEM corners.
2. White LED's all around (except interior).
3. I've bought a brand new RJM Clutch Pedal, but have yet to put it on.
4. The previous owner had done some kind of bypass, so you can now watch DvD's on the GPS Unit. Pretty cool. I've never used it though.
5. I've also added an auxillary cable so you can plug in your iPhone or Android.

I'm looking to do a straight trade (or I can add money, depending) for an 05+ Ivory Pearl AT Coupe. Preferably 06 or 07. It must be in great - excellent condition.

I purchased this car for 13,900 with 67k miles on it. It's been babied, and is really a cherry of a car. Right now it has 73k miles on it I believe. I've added some pictures below. Thanks for any and all interest / referrals. Cheers!

Amber corners are now cleared!

I'll be more than happy to post more pictures as needed, and can also take pictures of any and all service receipts. This car is in mint condition, so I'm looking for a good trade, no lowballs!! Thanks for looking!!!

Old 08-22-2016 | 06:32 PM
|
Bumping!!!

If you're in the bay area, feel free to call me for a test drive.

Open to other color options I suppose, but must be a 06+ with low mileage and Automatic!

Thank you

Old 08-22-2016 | 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by mjfenix
Bumping!!!

If you're in the bay area, feel free to call me for a test drive.

Open to other color options I suppose, but must be a 06+ with low mileage and Automatic!

Thank you
Man, with all the trouble yer gonna go thru with the DMV (taxes, registration, smogging the car, etc) why not just buy a cheap commuter car with an auto? Can't believe you get rid of a 6mt that clean just cuz you don't like it in traffic.

And as they say, "time is money". For as long as you'll wait to find a car equally as clean, you could get a second job at taco Bell for a few weeks to cover the cost of the new car. Haha then you'll have your cake and eat it too.

Old 08-23-2016 | 03:05 PM
|
Originally Posted by ScraggleRock
Man, with all the trouble yer gonna go thru with the DMV (taxes, registration, smogging the car, etc) why not just buy a cheap commuter car with an auto? Can't believe you get rid of a 6mt that clean just cuz you don't like it in traffic.

And as they say, "time is money". For as long as you'll wait to find a car equally as clean, you could get a second job at taco Bell for a few weeks to cover the cost of the new car. Haha then you'll have your cake and eat it too.
I'd rather have more freedom than slate myself to another job, so I'm gonna nope outta that one.

I imagine it would be far fetched to find an automatic in similar condition in ivory pearl as well, but this would be the place to post to find it.

I'm not in a rush at all to sell / trade the car. I'm just finding that I would prefer an automatic. Although-- I'm going to install the RJM clutch pedal this weekend, so I may end up enjoying it much more. We'll see how it goes!

Old 08-23-2016 | 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by mjfenix
I'd rather have more freedom than slate myself to another job, so I'm gonna nope outta that one.

I imagine it would be far fetched to find an automatic in similar condition in ivory pearl as well, but this would be the place to post to find it.

I'm not in a rush at all to sell / trade the car. I'm just finding that I would prefer an automatic. Although-- I'm going to install the RJM clutch pedal this weekend, so I may end up enjoying it much more. We'll see how it goes!
I'm just talking for like a month or two, not to set up permanent residence at TB. Lol just to collect enough money to buy a $1500 Mitsubishi mighty Max so you can keep that G clean.