Chino Hills Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chino Hills Meet

What ever happened to the meet every other Thursday by Chili's. I have been driving by and nobody is ever there. Whats the deal?????

Old 06-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by boste03
What ever happened to the meet every other Thursday by Chili's. I have been driving by and nobody is ever there. Whats the deal?????
Wouldn't it be funny if you happen to go on the wrong week?

Old 06-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by jd2k1
Wouldn't it be funny if you happen to go on the wrong week?
Maybe im retarted and i am going the wrong week. Its possible!

Old 06-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Maybe im retarted and i am going the wrong week. Its possible!
LOL! We were all there last Thursday next one will be next week.

Old 06-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by glennp_1999
LOL! We were all there last Thursday next one will be next week.
OMG I guess i am retarded cause i went two weeks ago. What a dork. hahahahahah

Old 06-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
I might be moving to Chino Hills (or surrounding area)... Anyone have any suggestions on location? Looking to rent not own - I don’t intend to live there too long (but you never know)... Never thought I'd move to the IE but It’s closer to work and I hate commuting!

Any suggestions are appreciated

Old 06-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
OMG I guess i am retarded cause i went two weeks ago. What a dork. hahahahahah

now thats funny.............. ..............ya we had like 25+ cars there, remember next week!

Old 06-11-2006, 01:08 PM
GP1
Chino Hills is very nice. Almost no crime, and less expensive than OC.

http://www.rent.com/search/results/?...ls&state_nb=19

Try Woodview, Village Oaks, Eagle Canyon or Missions at Chino Hills. Rent is from $1000(1 bdrm)-$2200(3 bdrm). Eagle Canyon and Missions have garages and in unit laundry.

good luck

Old 06-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by GP1
Chino Hills is very nice. Almost no crime, and less expensive than OC.

http://www.rent.com/search/results/?...ls&state_nb=19

Try Woodview, Village Oaks, Eagle Canyon or Missions at Chino Hills. Rent is from $1000(1 bdrm)-$2200(3 bdrm). Eagle Canyon and Missions have garages and in unit laundry.

good luck
Thanks for the response... I have checked out all except Village Oaks (I'll have to look into that property)... As of now I'm considering Eagle Canyon but leaning more towards The Heights... The Heights is not on your list, would you advise against it? It is pricey but it's new and I like the quiet area. Missions is nice but too small (but I might consider it).

BTW, I thought it would be less than OC but the places I'm interested in are as much or more than OC (Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Irvine, etc) - which kinda surprised me. Are there any new decent places in Chino or other areas around Chino Hills?... Something comparable to Missions or The Heights? I have checked the various websites, but I'm not familiar with the surrounding areas to know if it's worth it to them check out.

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Old 06-11-2006, 06:33 PM
GP1
not too familiar with The Heights, thats why I didnt recommend it. There's a new development in Chino (master planned community) closer to NorCo, but when I last went out there (2-3 months ago), they hadnt even started building yet.

Depending on where you work, you might want to try Rancho Cucamonga, north of Ontario Mills.

I live off Soquel Canyon. I know there some nice places out here off the 71 fwy(near Chino Hills High School), but I dont drive down that way too much so I can't recommend any of them either.

Old 06-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by GP1
not too familiar with The Heights, thats why I didnt recommend it. There's a new development in Chino (master planned community) closer to NorCo, but when I last went out there (2-3 months ago), they hadnt even started building yet.

Depending on where you work, you might want to try Rancho Cucamonga, north of Ontario Mills.

I live off Soquel Canyon. I know there some nice places out here off the 71 fwy(near Chino Hills High School), but I dont drive down that way too much so I can't recommend any of them either.
Currently work in Corona - but offices will be moving to Chino by the end of year - off 71 (I forget the exit)... Norco is off 15 right? I'm trying to find something off 71... I think there is a street the runs from 57 to 71 isn't there? That would open a few other options. Does anyone know if the commute on the street that goes from 57 to 71 is decent? How long/far is it?

Thanks again for your help.

BTW - sorry if I highjacked the thread, wasn't my intention... it's just that the "Chino Hills GTG" thread seems to be the best place to get the info.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:03 PM
GP1
Carbon Canyon from the 57 to 71 in the morning isnt too bad(probly 15 minutes). From CHills to Brea sucks a** in the morning. Count on 30-40 minutes. The whole road is about 10 miles long. A few nice twisties, but during commute hours, you'll never get past 20mph.

If your Co. moving off the 71, then exit is either Soquel Canyon or Chino Hills Parkway. There is a new office plaza being built off Chino Ave. If your company is moving to any of those places, then any of the places I mentioned islike a 5 minute drive.

and oh yeah, Norco is off the 15 and the 91. I think the development is called The Preserve at Chino. It's nice, but since most if it is built on old dairy farm property, the remnants of the prior residents still lingers in the air.

Last edited by GP1; 06-11-2006 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:08 PM
GP1
Oh yeah...back on topic.
Can't make the next meet (6/22?). I have to go out of town to Boise. Damned Army

Last edited by GP1; 06-11-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by GP1
Carbon Canyon from the 57 to 71 in the morning isnt too bad(probly 15 minutes). From CHills to Brea sucks a** in the morning. Count on 30-40 minutes. The whole road is about 10 miles long. A few nice twisties, but during commute hours, you'll never get past 20mph.

If your Co. moving off the 71, then exit is either Soquel Canyon or Chino Hills Parkway. There is a new office plaza being built off Chino Ave. If your company is moving to any of those places, then any of the places I mentioned islike a 5 minute drive.

and oh yeah, Norco is off the 15 and the 91. I think the development is called The Preserve at Chino. It's nice, but since most if it is built on old dairy farm property, the remnants of the prior residents still lingers in the air.
Thanks man, I really appreciate the info! I would take Carbon Cnyn from Brea area to Chino/Hills in the am so apparently against traffic the drive would be bearable. The locations you mentioned are indeed close - which is probably what I will do... but like I said the property I'm most interested in is a bit pricey and not sure it’s worth it... I'll check out whats available on the Carbon Canyon route (probably end up at The Heights, Mission or Eagle Canyon though).

Thanks again!

Old 06-12-2006, 05:00 AM
DUDE! Where is the meet thread!?!?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chino Hills Meet