Socal G's Back To School Cruise On The Sunset Strip!!!!! Sept 16, 2006

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 04:47 PM
Ali Baba and the 40 G's
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No Doubt

LET NO DOUBT EXIST! I can assure you this event will be off the hook! If you can't make it then don't worry. There will be more events to come but I can also say that this one will be G35 History making affair. So bring plenty of those stickers and and bring some cash to purchase them. It will be the last "Indian Summer" affair as we go back to the job, the books, the usual. I can already see the clouds forming over these last days of summer heat so don't miss it!

Onyx

Old 09-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Yeah, its a trip. But it will be worth it. There really arent any G's up here to look at,s o it will be nice to see some of your cars and get some ideas. I also ahvent been on a cruise yet with it, so looking forward to a good night. I also here ther women look better down there... and thats always worth the trip!
Anyone mind giving me a contact number so I have someone to call if something comes up?
Thanks again and look forward to meeting you guys.

Old 09-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Ali Baba and the 40 G's
Originally Posted by abcquackyxyz
its gonna be a good meet guys...looking forward..Gary, Hai, David, Bobby or peggy...etc...anyone wnat me to bring some redbull and vodka..but you guys better drink responsibly?
Don't bring any alchohol to the meet. I ask you as a courtesy because everytime we meet there I have assured the grounds keepers that we are not drinking alchohol or tailgating but merely meeting for a cruise to another place. If you bring it you may ruin it for everyone. Thanks for your cooperation.

Onyx

Old 09-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Damn I really really wanna make it out with you guys for this meet. I was supposed to get my car back this next Tuesday but I think its gonna be in another 2 weeks! DANg I wish you guys postponed. I really wanna come but cant. Have fun though...

Old 09-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Ali Baba and the 40 G's
Originally Posted by Kamal34
Damn I really really wanna make it out with you guys for this meet. I was supposed to get my car back this next Tuesday but I think its gonna be in another 2 weeks! DANg I wish you guys postponed. I really wanna come but cant. Have fun though...
Cruise with a homie if you can. You shouldn't miss this. Hope to see you there!

Onyx

Old 09-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ONYX_FX
Don't bring any alchohol to the meet. I ask you as a courtesy because everytime we meet there I have assured the grounds keepers that we are not drinking alchohol or tailgating but merely meeting for a cruise to another place. If you bring it you may ruin it for everyone. Thanks for your cooperation.

Onyx
Don't worry Kirk. It was just a inside joke. No one will bring alcohol.

Old 09-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Received 84 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by extreme4377
Probably at the Chevron off the 5 at Via De La Valle around 4? If youre north of there, we can arrange something else.

If you wanna cruise up with all of us from SD, PM me and we can arrange something
I'm in I.B close to the border I should be able to make this meet I will have the cameras in force!!

Old 09-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Lets make a video thats better than the OG supra videos. Some of the videos they made back then on their cruises were pretty damn good. I saw one video where Hulk Hogan was driving his TT dark green Supra. Cant wait for this weekend!

As for the alcohol....if I wasnt driving I'd take a few shots with you guys

Old 09-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G05C
Lets make a video thats better than the OG supra videos. Some of the videos they made back then on their cruises were pretty damn good. I saw one video where Hulk Hogan was driving his TT dark green Supra. Cant wait for this weekend!
+1 That would be awesome.....

Old 09-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
$3 on 45 G's

Old 09-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
$.50 on 2 350z's

Old 09-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by G05C

As for the alcohol....if I wasnt driving I'd take a few shots with you guys
thats actually a joke gary we arent doing that...but you do owe me a drink haha since i picked you up from your march of death on the labor day cruise. Just kidding bud...ill see you there man.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by abcquackyxyz
thats actually a joke gary we arent doing that...but you do owe me a drink haha since i picked you up from your march of death on the labor day cruise. Just kidding bud...ill see you there man.
haha you're never gonna let him off the hook for that one, huh?

i want to go to this, but don't really want to drive my G. can i sit shotty in someone's car? i'll take pics/video...haha

Old 09-13-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by misSxhuStLer
haha you're never gonna let him off the hook for that one, huh?

i want to go to this, but don't really want to drive my G. can i sit shotty in someone's car? i'll take pics/video...haha

Are you kidding me? You dont even have to ask...I bet if you say "Someone pay me $20 and I'll sit in your car, you'd get offers instantly!"

Old 09-13-2006, 12:13 AM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
Originally Posted by Dsskyline
I'm in I.B close to the border I should be able to make this meet I will have the cameras in force!!
you're more than welcome to caravan up with me and a couple other SD guys. Were gonna leave from DelMar around 4. pm if your up for it.
-GP-

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Socal G's Back To School Cruise On The Sunset Strip!!!!! Sept 16, 2006