any G crews in socal?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
hmm...anyone else wanna link me to the "profile" that we're suppose to send/email as an application? i cant find it anywhere (it's probably really obvious where it is, huh? )

Old 01-09-2007, 01:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL ok you are not blind. I can't find it either. I do have a copy on my computer, tho! Send me an email at "shadyjc@charter.net" and I will send it over to you.

Azusa/Glendora FTW!!!

Old 01-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Overglorified Altima
okay...cool

blind @ 18 wouldnt be cool

what part of azusa are you from? i'm right across from citrus college just north of foothill

btw, email sent

Old 01-09-2007, 01:25 AM
Overglorified Altima
so what stage do i want? i'm leaning towards stage 1, but i want to enter some shows with you guys as well but i dont wanna obligate myself to enter shows as a stage 3 member because i'm a full time college student and school is first on my priority (yeh call me a geek...lol)

but stage 2 sounds like it's mostly for peple that wanna track their cars...

so what stage is for me? lol

Old 01-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
what part of azusa are you from? i'm right across from citrus college just north of foothill
I'm in the Mountain Cove community all the way up Azusa Ave at the entrance to the Angeles National Forest.

Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
so what stage is for me? lol
You have PM.

Old 01-09-2007, 03:43 AM
it would be cool to join a team.. i think my mods are up to par now :P however.. im not much of a show car person so i think it would be a waste.. oh well.. ill still join your team though ahero

Old 01-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
hmmmm... what do u think a show car person is like then??? there may be some stereotype that we don't fit as a team.

we are very laid back. we are basically a team that chills at a show and hang out like friends. the SD trips or N cali trips are very fun cause we go out, do dinner and all that jazz. pretty cool. we don't party all that much but we do enjoy each other's company.

Aim me if u have any more questions. i think calvin is considering joining TT.

Ed Lin

Old 01-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by G35Lin
hmmmm... what do u think a show car person is like then??? there may be some stereotype that we don't fit as a team.

we are very laid back. we are basically a team that chills at a show and hang out like friends. the SD trips or N cali trips are very fun cause we go out, do dinner and all that jazz. pretty cool. we don't party all that much but we do enjoy each other's company.

Ed Lin
yes, sir! sent my app last night.

Old 01-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by imalazeeass
it would be cool to join a team.. i think my mods are up to par now :P however.. im not much of a show car person so i think it would be a waste.. oh well.. ill still join your team though ahero
lol "up to par"

hahaha

it's about time

Old 01-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Hmmmm......I like what Im reading so far!

Old 01-09-2007, 06:03 PM
we are basically a team that chills at a show and hang out like friends.
Yea, except we are not really friends, we just pretend to be. Except for that one guy with the black G35 sedan, he is whack and his car is whack, in fact the other day...

Oh wait, that's you.

Nevermind.

Old 01-09-2007, 07:28 PM

Ed Lin
well what i meant was that i dont really feel comfortable going to shows and such.. which is pretty essential for a team because participation matters a lot. Actually the more i think about it the more it sounds kind of fun to hang out at shows with people.. i may try it out once just to see what its like. Are you required to be with a team to participate in shows? no right? I guess it would be weird to be there by yourself anyways.. i guess i'll have to drag ahero with me when I do try it out. But i did always want to join a team of some sort just to be part of something unique..

Old 01-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Overglorified Altima
^^join as a stage 1 member

being in school and all, i cant commit as a stage 3 member so stage 1 membership is perfect for me.

lol i'm up for a show

Old 01-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
Originally Posted by imalazeeass
well what i meant was that i dont really feel comfortable going to shows and such.. which is pretty essential for a team because participation matters a lot. Actually the more i think about it the more it sounds kind of fun to hang out at shows with people.. i may try it out once just to see what its like. Are you required to be with a team to participate in shows? no right? I guess it would be weird to be there by yourself anyways.. i guess i'll have to drag ahero with me when I do try it out. But i did always want to join a team of some sort just to be part of something unique..

ahh i c i c... yea participation do mean alot. no, you are not required to be on a team to attend shows.

If you do like to try it sometime, let us know, u can put team transport when you register and park next to us to try it out if you like. Some people have done that in the past without actually joining the team. This way we get to kno you and you get to know us better. Try it out, it could be fun. its almost like a mini meet IMO.. but with TONs more cars. Yes, it can be tiring at times and some of the times i ask myself why i do this and then i go to a show and have a BLAST with "friends".

Shadyjc, damn jon. I knew u had something up your sleeve when you were so nice to me.. i guess that magazine will make a nice fire in my fireplace then! :P

as you can see, we have fun with each other at the show scene and off the show scene. i try and go hang out with everyone on the team when there are no shows. this year i am trying to coordinate one team event to do when there are no shows and also wen we are bored. and i am bored ALOT!

Ed Lin

Old 01-09-2007, 08:24 PM
cool, when my car is done ill definately give you guys a buzz!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: any G crews in socal?