New So Cal Meet 1st Thursday of every month

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by RedSkylineGT
Hahaha you know she gets what she wants, then I get what I want...When she says time to go...I'm out like I really have FI.........
lol...I truly understand!! No argument from me!!

Old 07-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice rolling shots Marcus!

John:
Jenn and I love your poses and looks in the photos, but this one looks good!

Last edited by jmendoza7; 07-04-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
Sweet pics Marcus!

Old 07-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
thanks guys

Old 07-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow great turnout last night Props to Viet and Chris for hooking "EVERYONE UP" those guys from Whipnotic were cool....
No need for props. Whipnotic was there for a certain reason, and wanted to check out the meet. No different than riceboytv was, not sure how this was hooking "EVERYONE UP".

Old 07-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Just saying that you told them about this meet at SpOCom. Thanks for hooking up the R&R meet to gain attention..IMO they did better than Riceboy. Just was saying thanks. sheesh.....
They didn't spotlight any cars that weren't in the R-Rides group except yours. B-roll of the meet and the cars that were out there is no different than your comments about what Riceboy did. Or do you see it differently because they did some video with you? Lol

Had it been up to me the whipnotic info would never have been posted up. Easier to not let people down than meet everyones "expectations" of what the media should be doing.

Watch their spot on the Swift crew to understand why they were there.

Old 07-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'd like to interrupt this argument for some dancing by domo.

DOMO

Old 07-04-2008, 08:19 PM
rarejdm.com

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
I can see where this could turn a little ugly, so let me step in and clarify a couple of things. This is a meet that was started by Gabe and myself because the LAX meet was shut down. It's not only for the G, Z, and FX community, but for all the other tuner cars as well. The past couple of meets we've been given the opportunity by Riceboy and Whipnotic to be covered... and while I thought it was a good thing, it's seemed to stir up a little trouble.

To clear up a couple of things-

-Riceboy was Randy's deal, and he brought em down. If they wanted to exclusively feature Randy's car, or focus on a handful of cars, that is completely at their discretion.

-Same goes for Whipnotic. They came out because they met Chris and Viet at SpoCom and wanted to check out the group and the meet. They are under no obligation to shoot or interview anyone they don't want to.

-Parking in front of the clubhouse is first come first served. There's no assigned spots, and nobody is getting special treatment. If cars are in the way and you want to park there for pics, let us know and we'll try to get people moved around.

As far as I'm concerned any coverage of our meet, the G/Z/FX community, and any of the members/friends I personally know is great. As for the meet, we're completely open to camera crews coming down, interviews, etc., this goes for 1 car (personal interviews/shoots), groups, or coverage of the entire meet. All we ask is that you contact either Gabe or myself so we can run it by Ricky and Ronnie's for approval.

I'm not trying to pick on anybody or side with anyone, I'm simply stating the facts as I see them. We're trying to grow this meet, and from the looks of last night it's getting pretty big. Hopefully everyone can have a good time and support each other and the G/Z/FX communities.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone next month!
Zack

Last edited by zackt69; 07-04-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Wow! I didnt know this kinda stuff goes on at the R&R meets

Old 07-04-2008, 08:42 PM
I read it as you think R-Rides sux!

NO NO - Of course I'm kidding!!!! I think all the R-rides guys are cool (and very helpful) and you too Lawrence!

"Cant we just all get allong"

Old 07-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Here we go....Please don't read into comments, it was a thanks post nothing more nothing less nothing to do with R-Rides nothing to do with me...Sheesh.. Always has to be more than it is...

My riceboy comments had nothing to do about one r rides car,(although it was the car being shot) it had to do with atitude and what a few of us talked about. It had to do with taking pics of everyone's car.I had not seen the post that whipnotic would be there..I showed up to say hi and leave..

Chris asked me to use my car. I even told him no. I did it because a friend asked. My car was and is far from ready to be put up. Marcus even didn't post my car pics. damn it doesn't always have to be this way.

You know I make comments just like anyone else and my car gets flamed 9 times out of 10. Just because I make a comment or suggestion doesn't mean it is an attack on R-Rides.....Sheesh it's only a car......

let me edit this my car comes no where close to any r-rides car. I don't even care to try to get it there. I think I'm pretty humble about my car. Viet I talk no smack about your FX either...I would say this unless it is an attack on you. PM me first to find where I'm coming from especially if you think it is a R-Ride attack.
Funny thing I emailed and tried to call RikDaddy and he didn't return the email. Some people got what I meant and some others didn't..

Sorry guys back on topic.......FVCK>>>
You (as usual) are not getting the point.

I did not say you were attacking the R-Rides. Where in your ability to read and comprehend did you get that?

I explained to you in what I believe to be a simple explanation as to why Whipnotic was there in relation to riceboys presence at the last meet. Do you get it or should it be make a little more simple.

Riceboy was out there to check out the meet. The turn out was low as expected and they chose to use some of their time there to do some video with Randy. They asked me to do some video as well but I don't like doing interviews, so they did want to cover more than just Randys car.

Hate, Attack, trash talk? I don't even know where you come up with this stuff up.

You say you're out spoken and say the things that need to be said. Well let me call hell cause we finally agree on something.

I've been warned already about getting into it with you. No need to pm each other when personalities are just not going to work together.

Happy 4th.

Old 07-04-2008, 08:47 PM
These Fireworks are better than HB!!!

Old 07-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Great meet!

Sorry for not calling you Vlad, i totally forgot lol

Old 07-04-2008, 08:56 PM
^^^ Dude chill, its no big deal... be cool bro

Old 07-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
^HAHA! Anyone got rear rotors and pads for sale after market or stock. I need them ASAP!
are you serious Vlad?... I have my OEMs - why do you need ASAP? Or are you joking?...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New So Cal Meet 1st Thursday of every month