New So Cal Meet 1st Thursday of every month

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 03:55 PM
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by zackt69
It's true that Ricky and Ronnie's closed this past Sunday. Something about the property owners losing money and not renewing the lease. We're already talking about taking it to the Starbucks at 190th and Anza since the cops don't hassle us, and the s2k meet falls on the same day every so often. This meet was started as an alternative to the LAX meet once that shut down, and the 190th/Anza meet rolled into it. I'm going to run it by the s2k guys so we aren't stepping on their toes. We'll be posting more details soon.

Thanks!

Thanks for running it by them first man, would hate for them to think we were trying to take over.

Gabe

Old 12-16-2008, 03:55 PM
rarejdm.com

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by 07PEARL6MT
come on man its a buncha cars in a parking lot, nothing to get so worked up over. Someone trying to help cant be that much trouble. Whats in the past is there so lets concentrate on a future.
Seriously, no disrespect but you don't know what you're talking about as far as the history between us all. I am unwilling to let the past be the past, he's burnt me too deep. It's real easy to say let all the resentment be in the past, and lets move on when you're the one everybody resents and hates. I don't care if it's the holidays, or if it's 2009... some things just don't go away that easy. I was always the one trying to keep the peace, but things crossed the lines and now I'm pissed off, plain and simple.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously, no disrespect but you don't know what you're talking about as far as the history between us all. I am unwilling to let the past be the past, he's burnt me too deep. It's real easy to say let all the resentment be in the past, and lets move on when you're the one everybody resents and hates. I don't care if it's the holidays, or if it's 2009... some things just don't go away that easy. I was always the one trying to keep the peace, but things crossed the lines and now I'm pissed off, plain and simple.

Well im sure you have your reasons but theres nothing that could possibly be that horrible that is unforgivable. If you must hold your grugde your more than welcome to do so it is your choice.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:59 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
^Thats fine, but there is NO need to jump on his a$$, fvck, you guys are like a bunch of fvcking teen girls. This spot shut down, he suggested an alternate spot. That's it, noone gives a fvck about what happened in the past, but to fvcking cry about it in your guys' threads when one or the other posts is just ridiculous. Get off your fvcking high horses. This it to EVERYONE jesus christ, i'm sick of it!

Old 12-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Hey shane, tell us how you really feel next time!!! lol

Have a good one man

Old 12-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
^It's just really annoying when the same crap keeps happening in every thead they both end up posting in. What happen between them is well....between THEM, I nor anyone else who attends this meet doesn't care, this has nothing to do with us, so going on a PMS rampage anytime either one posts is completely unessessary. We are trying to keep "Drama" out of the tread and meet, yet Zack fires it up everytime Lawrence posts. I like both of them and they have both been really cool to me, so i'm not taking anyones side, i just think this needs to stay of of the threads, even if Lawrence decided to post in here. You guys are 30+ years old...act like it!

Old 12-16-2008, 04:12 PM
rarejdm.com

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
lol... he just makes the hate come out, apologies to everyone. We'll figure the meet out over the next couple of days. As always, everyone will be welcome to come.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
It’s not worth getting pissed about guys... I'm sure there is history - but I'm also sure it’s not worth perpetuating... If you feel yourself getting frustrated, switch threads - otherwise a good thread about a traditional monthly GTG is going to be ruined... it’s just not worth it.

This suggestion is for both sides – so there isn’t any point in responding to this particular post to validate anything either way…

Old 12-16-2008, 04:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jesus. come on guys. lets not do this. for those of you who know, Driver and you guys are basically all i have left....

Old 12-16-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
^It's just really annoying when the same crap keeps happening in every thead they both end up posting in. What happen between them is well....between THEM, I nor anyone else who attends this meet doesn't care, this has nothing to do with us, so going on a PMS rampage anytime either one posts is completely unessessary. We are trying to keep "Drama" out of the tread and meet, yet Zack fires it up everytime Lawrence posts. I like both of them and they have both been really cool to me, so i'm not taking anyones side, i just think this needs to stay of of the threads, even if Lawrence decided to post in here. You guys are 30+ years old...act like it!

Nice Shane your my hero, but why you gotta bring the age thing up

Old 12-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Ok here are my total posts in this thread.. You be the judge....This does not include today..
Post # 1
Originally Posted by RedSkylineGT
When you find a cure let me know......I do the same...

Post # 2

hAVE FUN aLL
Lawrence, you're not going?

Post 4
Quote:
NOT HATING HERE BY ANY MEANS . I think it was bad they(RiceBoyTV) didn't come around and talk with everybody. They did a photoshoot of one car.(there were plenty of good looking cars there) I think they could have done that some where else like their studio which is in Carson, and on another night. They missed the point of the meet. They handed out some decals or something to a few and then while leaving gave each other Dap like they accomplished something. IMO they should have covered the event, talked to the guys, and shot many pics of different rides.. Not a very good way to promote their site or themselves...

Car looked good though.

Post # 5
Quote:
Anyone up for moving the meet back to Starbucks@ 109th and Anza? Just asking.......

Why would we want to move the meet? By all means do what you want, but this thread is for the RR meet... I'm not trying to start a problem, just thought I'd chime in and say that we're trying to build this meet up, not split it up into smaller meets or move it (especially from such a hassle free location).

Besides there's already another meet that happens on Thursdays at 190th and Anza that is all s2k's, it starts at 9/9:30. I head over to it after the RR meet since they all stay out pretty late (sometimes till 2am), and everyone is welcome to roll out over there since they're looking to expand it.

Here's my thread on the s2k meet-
190th & Anza Meet

Post 6
Quote:
Zack I should have been clear, I think like maybe on an in between night or move it there after the R&R to hang out longer..R&R is awesome for me..Sorry Bro I didn't pay attention to my post..

No problem at all, just wanted to make sure nobody thought the meet was moving . Last month was a little slow because of the NBA finals, but now that it's summer and the games are over I'm hoping this meet will get a lot bigger. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday!

Post 7
Wow great turnout last night Props to Viet and Chris for hooking "EVERYONE UP" those guys from Whipnotic were cool.... Chris good job with the commentary work.....Hey man I showed my non ready car cause you asked me..Still felt wierd. Man I think I want to Roll the FX now that they are coming out in full force....What to choose FX or G? Vlad your crazy man.. Great looking vehicles all around.....Maybe we can start a different set of vehicles in front of the eating area each meet. What do you guys think?

Sorry had to leave right away.. The wife wanted to go to Best Buy before it closed.. She loves the PS3 and Blu Ray....Got to keep her happy. I'm modding again and well need to keep her on board...hehehehehe

Again great seeing all of you. Terry call me.. I will take pics of that new item coming out, next week sometime. I have to go back and get my old bumper anyway....

Zack always good to see you. I forgot that manual.. This week sometime?

Mike your car look crazy sick with the R&R lights shining on it...

Post 8
Hahaha you know she gets what she wants, then I get what I want...When she says time to go...I'm out like I really have FI.........

lol...I truly understand!! No argument from me!!

Wow great turnout last night Props to Viet and Chris for hooking "EVERYONE UP" those guys from Whipnotic were cool....

No need for props. Whipnotic was there for a certain reason, and wanted to check out the meet. No different than riceboytv was, not sure how this was hooking "EVERYONE UP".

Post 9
Just saying that you told them about this meet at SpOCom. Thanks for hooking up the R&R meet to gain attention..IMO they did better than Riceboy. Just was saying thanks. sheesh.....

They didn't spotlight any cars that weren't in the R-Rides group except yours. B-roll of the meet and the cars that were out there is no different than your comments about what Riceboy did. Or do you see it differently because they did some video with you? Lol

Had it been up to me the whipnotic info would never have been posted up. Easier to not let people down than meet everyones "expectations" of what the media should be doing.

Watch their spot on the Swift crew to understand why they were there.

Post 10
Here we go....Please don't read into comments, it was a thanks post nothing more nothing less nothing to do with R-Rides nothing to do with me...Sheesh.. Always has to be more than it is...

My riceboy comments had nothing to do about one r rides car,(although it was the car being shot) it had to do with atitude and what a few of us talked about. It had to do with taking pics of everyone's car.I had not seen the post that whipnotic would be there..I showed up to say hi and leave..

Chris asked me to use my car. I even told him no. I did it because a friend asked. My car was and is far from ready to be put up. Marcus even didn't post my car pics. damn it doesn't always have to be this way.

You know I make comments just like anyone else and my car gets flamed 9 times out of 10. Just because I make a comment or suggestion doesn't mean it is an attack on R-Rides.....Sheesh it's only a car......

let me edit this my car comes no where close to any r-rides car. I don't even care to try to get it there. I think I'm pretty humble about my car. Viet I talk no smack about your FX either...I would say this unless it is an attack on you. PM me first to find where I'm coming from especially if you think it is a R-Ride attack.
Funny thing I emailed and tried to call RikDaddy and he didn't return the email. Some people got what I meant and some others didn't..

Sorry guys back on topic.......FVCK>>>

Post 11
Marcus thanks for the shoot. I want to see your perspective and that was the best time to get it while it wasn't packed yet..

Good seeing all of you. Very Sick cars...Good to see yous guys getting checked out..

Post 12
Niceeeeeeeeeeee Marcus......Man I got to lose weight...

This Pic is my Fav. Although very Rare shot it is a great Pic Marcus. Don't know why but it is a clear shot of different tastes..Kinda like street meets show theme..

Post 13
Fitment looks good man..Car is really looking good Shane. Cool molds..

Post 14
Damn Chris I Like the brakes. Didn't even see the GT badging. Car looks Great..

Post 15

Thanks man. Funny thing I drove in saw Marcus and was like"sweet lets get this done". I really want to get Him, Grant and Calvin together just to see how different they shoot the same car..Want in? I will hire a model for that day.....Plus Jason from Carbon8 said that capturing my color is almost impossible. I want to see if he is right. So far it hasn't been done. I want moving shots etc....Really if a few want in let me know. I'm also shooting the new FX look with it as I might not have both cars soon. I'm modding the FX more these days

Post 16

enjoy all

post 17
Marcus awesome pics..Darren sick ride Bro...cool hanging with the Fx crew...Good pics Dave

Post 18

Nice to see evryone. Dang Marcus Nice mod.....Sick rides as usual..
Post 19

that is the color I want to paint my g or fx....

Post 20
yeah Bro it has been forever and a day

Post 21
Happy Holidays All
Post 22
resting...and why would you put that about that carsponsorship question with me. I have nothing to do with that guy...better to ask him...(do not read into the comment)

Old 12-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
No, he has already come into this thread on 2 or 3 other occasions trying to solicit another meet. If he want to start a new thread he can, but he has already been asked to keep it out of here - we're not looking for his help and he knows it.

lol

Old 12-16-2008, 04:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by damineg35

Nice Shane your my hero, but why you gotta bring the age thing up
hahahaha ooooo...but you look 20-something

Old 12-16-2008, 04:26 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Peace the Fvck out...Just because I bought brake brackets and had some one copy them oh well my money. same with paddle shifters this is why the hate so be it I'm done.....................................DAMN..... .now that was illmatic...

Old 12-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Fudge ok all STOP please Im begging you. Including myself.

please do not post any responses to this we are all done and moving past it to the next meet.

Gabe

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New So Cal Meet 1st Thursday of every month