Official Orange County Meet Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well looks like no one wants to talk about the front bumper >.<

please rate it =)

i need some opinions ... my friends liked it and I liked it ... but one said its BUNK O.O

bump! com'on i won't get mad if you said YOU BUMPER SUCKS ... just want some opinions =)

Last edited by KorZillian_G'Sedan; 09-24-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by KorZillian_G'Sedan
well looks like no one wants to talk about the front bumper >.<

please rate it =)

i need some opinions ... my friends liked it and I liked it ... but one said its BUNK O.O

bump! com'on i won't get mad if you said YOU BUMPER SUCKS ... just want some opinions =)
I personally don't like it...I'm not hating...I mean...I'm still trying to get a custom front bumper myself...it just looks a little too big, that's it...your car looks like Jay Leno...it just looks like a big chin...but everybody has different tastes...I love Shanes G's front bumper and some people might say "why are you wasting your money??? it looks stock" but that's the one I like! lol! at least it doesn't look like those Honda's with some jacked up bumpers! that's all that really matters! lol!

In the end...it's your car! not theirs! lol!

Old 09-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Vinalex
I personally don't like it...I'm not hating...I mean...I'm still trying to get a custom front bumper myself...it just looks a little too big, that's it...your car looks like Jay Leno...it just looks like a big chin...but everybody has different tastes...I love Shanes G's front bumper and some people might say "why are you wasting your money??? it looks stock" but that's the one I like! lol! at least it doesn't look like those Honda's with some jacked up bumpers! that's all that really matters! lol!

In the end...it's your car! not theirs! lol!
THX VIN ...

Jay Leno
yeaaa ... everyone has ur own taste ... but i just wanted some opinions if it look RICEY ... I want to keep it clean ... =)
I like how the front bumper is wide ...

Shane's front bumper is like stock but its not stock =)

Last edited by KorZillian_G'Sedan; 09-24-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:19 PM

Shane's front bumper is like stock but its not stock =)
Yeah I know...I checked out the site from where he got it...I want it, but I need to save for the paint job to make it match my car

yeah, you're like my friend...he LOOOVES the wide look...he would really like your front bumper...you got something right though...it DOES NOT look ricey!

Old 09-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Vinalex
Yeah I know...I checked out the site from where he got it...I want it, but I need to save for the paint job to make it match my car

yeah, you're like my friend...he LOOOVES the wide look...he would really like your front bumper...you got something right though...it DOES NOT look ricey!
hey if you want I can recommend a place to paint it ...I got my front, rear, and sides ..painted for TWO 00 bucks ... i guess u can get it painted for 80-100 ish !

Old 09-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
^^wtf??? a front bumper painted for that much?

Old 09-24-2008, 08:18 PM
is that expensive? i dont know =p
since i got my whole kit painted for 200 bucks .. a front bumper would be around 80-100 ?
hehe ...
just curious ... 200 for the whole kit was a good deal ?

Old 09-24-2008, 08:22 PM
$200 dollars to paint the whole bodykit is a steal. Well depends on how good of a quality it is. But you wont see $200 for just a front bumper unless you got connections.

If you like your bodykit doesnt really matter what people think if they like it or not. Its your car not theirs.

Old 09-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by acrobotic
$200 dollars to paint the whole bodykit is a steal. Well depends on how good of a quality it is. But you wont see $200 for just a front bumper unless you got connections.

If you like your bodykit doesnt really matter what people think if they like it or not. Its your car not theirs.
thanks bro'
yea ... its a korean place ... my bro got his bumper fixed and painted there ... and recommended me to go there .. 1st the guy said 250 ... but when I went there to pick up my parts ... he said ... gimme 200 and we're good ... its a nice guy .. and he also recommended me to a guy to install my body kit .. i helped the guy to install it =) and gave him 250 hehe ...

well about the quality I can tell im satisfied ... but i have some chips because of the lil rocks on the freeway ... hate that ..even my oem painted hood has some chips =(

but anyways ..for 450 I got the job done and I liked =)

Old 09-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Hey Korzillian do you have the number of the shop for the paint. I need my celica front bumper to be painted and my coupe front freaking rock chip. Thanks... Thats a good deal by the way.

Old 09-24-2008, 08:49 PM
I might need the numbers also. I still havent put on my bodykit yet on my coupe.

Your going to the burbank meet right korzillan?

Old 09-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
People I know pay 300-400 just to get their front bumpers painted and you 200 for the whole kit??

Old 09-24-2008, 09:55 PM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by G35Rider92649
People I know pay 300-400 just to get their front bumpers painted and you 200 for the whole kit??

i paid 150 just for my front driver side fender and that was a mad hook up price. IP FTW!!!!

Old 09-24-2008, 09:57 PM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
thanks bro'
yea ... its a korean place ... my bro got his bumper fixed and painted there ... and recommended me to go there .. 1st the guy said 250 ... but when I went there to pick up my parts ... he said ... gimme 200 and we're good ... its a nice guy .. and he also recommended me to a guy to install my body kit .. i helped the guy to install it =) and gave him 250 hehe ...

well about the quality I can tell im satisfied ... but i have some chips because of the lil rocks on the freeway ... hate that ..even my oem painted hood has some chips =(

but anyways ..for 450 I got the job done and I liked =)

pm me the number to the place. i'll start speaking hella korean and get a better hook up price. haha. oh and where is it located at?

Old 09-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by Gunmetal35
Hey Korzillian do you have the number of the shop for the paint. I need my celica front bumper to be painted and my coupe front freaking rock chip. Thanks... Thats a good deal by the way.
YEa but the guy is korean and has his mexican workers, if you do speak korean or spanish its ok ... one more time ... i dont know what kinda of paint you guys expect ... who saw my Sedan on the last meet 9/17 @ autobacs ? the job was pretty clean.

Originally Posted by acrobotic
I might need the numbers also. I still havent put on my bodykit yet on my coupe. Your going to the burbank meet right korzillan?
ok I will give you the number let me just find the business card ...
burbank meeting ? when is it gonna be? im not sure =(

Originally Posted by 1SlowG35Sedan
pm me the number to the place. i'll start speaking hella korean and get a better hook up price. haha. oh and where is it located at?
ok I will give you the number let me just find the business card ...

one more thing guys, I got that price because he already knew my brother...
if you guys dont get this price , my bad its not my fault

but for sure u guys can get for 300 ...
better than 800+

its been 3 months since i got my body kit painted ... and its still clean ...
only my front bumper is chipped .. =( 10 freeway FTL
i would suggest you guys take a look at my car next time we meet ... and rate it ... i really wanted to get my body kit painted and installed by Eric .. but i didnt have the money.. thats why I had to find cheap places ...

Last edited by KorZillian_G'Sedan; 09-24-2008 at 10:15 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.

Quick Reply: Official Orange County Meet Thread