Official Orange County Meet Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.

Old 01-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
Thanks for the Pics guys.

Yeah the 370z guys wanted to their own thing. I think they felt out of placed with the Gs lol jk

2003 Tradition carries on, most Z people dont care, other half are carsist, Z go with Z, G go with G.

Damn the matte black 370z got pulled over? N0O0O0 anything happened?

Yeah Buena Park PD knows and CHP knows the OC G/Z meet and let us slide everytime.

Thanks everybody for coming out. Stay tune for the next big meet in the end of march, 2 YEAR MEET OC ANNIVERSARY.

Last edited by G37Rider92649; 01-30-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Hey thought I share for fun in my thread. Customers TT Project (Street Works/Corner 3 Garage) for a G37 is coming along quite well. Stay tune for results!! Check it out!

http://www.ourvq.com/index.php?/topi...__0&#entry8264

Old 01-31-2010, 01:40 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
It was coo seeing you guys and cant wait till the next one

Old 01-31-2010, 01:57 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
I guess nobody was able to take a pic of my rental Chevy Aveo.

Old 01-31-2010, 01:16 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by XteezysG35
Great meet! Sooo many new faces! Next time I'll try to actually make it to autobacs but anyway...it was great to meet everyone.

Oh and sorry if Kouki destroyed any of your guys shoelaces =\
Kouki peed on my wheels...I think you owe me a new set

Old 02-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649

2003 Tradition carries on, most Z people dont care, other half are carsist, Z go with Z, G go with G.

I got 9 370's and 1 350 to come to YOUR meet and we don't care and are car-ists lol? The statment above is ignorant and presumptuous. I didn't have anyone approach me to welcome us so how do you know what kind of people I/we are? Am I misunderstanding you?

I'll be sure to relay that the organizer thinks Z's should stick with Z's to everyone if that's what you are looking for but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and wait for a reply.

Last edited by Gabe35Coupe; 02-07-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
^^^ Z/G drama has been going on at meets for years (literally)...

Even when we had annual BBQ, the first (or second) year was drama laden because of Z issues - and it was determined to be G only (to keep the drama out)...

for whatever reason it has always been this way...

FWIW, there are lots of Z meets that Gs aren't a part of...

Personally I dont care one way or another - but it does seem to be secluded, so probably makes more sense to have separate meets...

BTW, I've been to many meets - I don't wait for or expect people to come "welcome me"...

Old 02-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
^^^ Z/G drama has been going on at meets for years (literally)...

Even when we had annual BBQ, the first (or second) year was drama laden because of Z issues - and it was determined to be G only (to keep the drama out)...

for whatever reason it has always been this way...

FWIW, there are lots of Z meets that Gs aren't a part of...

Personally I dont care one way or another - but it does seem to be secluded, so probably makes more sense to have separate meets...

BTW, I've been to many meets - I don't wait for or expect people to come "welcome me"...
I can understand the situation, and it sounds like it was with a totally different group of guys and in the past.

I don't expect to be welcomed either. All I mean't by that to re-word it is how can you make a blanket statment about me and others that all Z owners don't care or are "car-ists" when he didn't even talk to me. I just don't like to be stereotyped as I'm sure no one does.

There were lots of people there who could contribute to both communities. Guys who (are): worked in the industry for Stillen, HKS and Sparco, for the Sheriff's Dept (who happens to patrol Stanton where the meet is), work for Pro-motion Distributing, work for Amplified, AE Performance, Toy Company Exec, do printing on boxes and fliers for performance companies. And those are just the ones I know.

Pretty narrow minded to lump people together....

Old 02-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Oh no, personally me, I want G & Zs together. How did I find out about this Drama? When I decide to make some G/Z meets in my350z, I got PMs and comments on threads to basically GTFO you own a G. This is not intended toward the 370z community, why? Because you guys just came out and and so far trying to do the right thing I assume, I respect that. Im speaking on facts between the 350z and g35 guys from the past, this is not everyone, this is just a few people and few groups. The 350z guys originally didnt want to be with the Gs, not vice versa, and to be HONEST, HONEST, do I know why? Helll naw, I just go with the flow like the Iraq War.

Old 02-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Gabe35Coupe
I can understand the situation, and it sounds like it was with a totally different group of guys and in the past.

I don't expect to be welcomed either. All I mean't by that to re-word it is how can you make a blanket statment about me and others that all Z owners don't care or are "car-ists" when he didn't even talk to me. I just don't like to be stereotyped as I'm sure no one does.

There were lots of people there who could contribute to both communities. Guys who (are): worked in the industry for Stillen, HKS and Sparco, for the Sheriff's Dept (who happens to patrol Stanton where the meet is), work for Pro-motion Distributing, work for Amplified, AE Performance, Toy Company Exec, do printing on boxes and fliers for performance companies. And those are just the ones I know.

That's all it is man. Just like Notorious BIG said, If you dont know, now you know.

Old 02-07-2010, 05:01 PM
I got 9 370's and 1 350 to come to YOUR meet and we don't care and are car-ists lol? The statment above is ignorant and presumptuous. I didn't have anyone approach me to welcome us so how do you know what kind of people I/we are? Am I misunderstanding you?

I'll be sure to relay that the organizer thinks Z's should stick with Z's to everyone if that's what you are looking for but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and wait for a reply.
Sweet, Thanks and we will do the same, either way we have been doing that. Many of my G friends and members go to different cars meets and especially Z meets. Plus dont forget we have Zs on our team, and to be honest at this point we want more Zs than Gs. So nope, not us and not me, I aint the G vs Z hater group. Im just restating a fact about the two that is from the PAST.

Old 02-07-2010, 05:05 PM

As for the company who contributed? I know that too, I as a owner of my own company whom contribute to both communities, like I said we have G&Zs from both communities on our team! But that has nothing to do at all with the G & Z drama in the past.I don't know why you brought that up. Narrow Minded eh? All good if that's what you want to call me. We haven't met right? U know which one I was at the meet?

Last edited by G37Rider92649; 02-07-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
As for the company who contributed? I know that too, I as a owner of my own company whom contribute to both communities, like I said we have G&Zs from both communities on our team! But that has nothing to do at all with the G & Z drama in the past.I don't know why you brought that up. Narrow Minded eh? All good if that's what you want to call me. We haven't met right? U know which one I was at the meet?
yeh, you're the funny white dude with the farmer tan, over-alls, straw hat and corn cob pipe right?...

Old 02-07-2010, 05:18 PM
daaaaag gonnit mikey!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.

Quick Reply: Official Orange County Meet Thread